Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 12-22-2013, 10:22 AM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimonRath View Post
Ertz vs Chicago
Zach Miller vs Arizona

non PPR
...this decision sucks. with the Seahawks at home, Cardinals inability to defend the TE all season, I guess I go Miller. going with Ertz would certainly be understandable given his chemistry with Foles of late but you pretty much have to get a TD out of him, especially in non-PPR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
I was set on Romo until I read this forecast. Do I go Fitzpatrick?
I've never been one to use weather forecasts but it seems pretty likely to thunderstorm throughout that WAS/DAL game today. I guess Fitzpatrick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bills2083 View Post
This is going to be the last question I ask you guys til next year:

CJ Spiller or Dennis Johnson in a .5PPR?

Good luck to everyone today!
ugh, this is a difficult one for me. I think you have to go Johnson based on volume but it's possible Houston is in a hole early and abandons the run. still, Spiller has been far from reliable this year, even in PPR. Johnson is probably worth the risk
sbh15 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 10:27 AM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
Today is the day. Decisions must be made.
Johnson, Randle (no Rodgers means you can't trust Jones IMO and trying to predict Seattles pass O always scares me), not Arizona. Cincy has what should be the best matchup but Minnesota shredded the Philly defense. I'd go with St Louis because you know they'll get sacks and Tampa isn't a threat to put up 30+, really
Old 12-22-2013, 10:35 AM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thanks for the help, Bert and sbh. A new twist thrown into the mix: MJD is active, meaning Todman isn't starting. Does be still get many touches? Or is it too risky to play him?

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 10:48 AM    (permalink
njx9
Suck it Rob
All-NFLDC

njx9 has disabled reputation

marcedes, ertz or gonzalez? i keep flipping the coin. i guess marcedes for now, but i don't like picking him to score in 4 straight. maybe i'll grab ertz.
Old 12-22-2013, 10:50 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm also going Vereen over Decker
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 10:59 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If you all have Megatron, make sure you have a back up just in case. Glad I have Keenan Allen.
Old 12-22-2013, 11:12 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hines View Post
If you all have Megatron, make sure you have a back up just in case. Glad I have Keenan Allen.
I put him in my flex for this purpose. If he can't go I'm going Andre Brown. I still might if he plays. He might play on a limited basis.
Old 12-22-2013, 11:24 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is it wrong that I'm terrified of the idea of starting Dennis Johnson in the fantasy championship? I always say talent plays, and Spiller is just...Frustrating. Then there's Ivory, who could be a solid 15, and I've got DeAngelo Williams at NO as well. So many decisions, so little time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Last edited by A Perfect Score : 12-22-2013 at 11:30 AM.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 11:55 AM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bills2083 View Post
Thanks for the help, Bert and sbh. A new twist thrown into the mix: MJD is active, meaning Todman isn't starting. Does be still get many touches? Or is it too risky to play him?
i planned on starting todman over adrian peterson if jones-drew was out, but in the playoffs it's just too risky unless you have no other choice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
marcedes, ertz or gonzalez? i keep flipping the coin. i guess marcedes for now, but i don't like picking him to score in 4 straight. maybe i'll grab ertz.
marcedes is a solid pick based on the past few weeks, but i'd probably just roll with the best player of the bunch in gonzalez

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
Is it wrong that I'm terrified of the idea of starting Dennis Johnson in the fantasy championship? I always say talent plays, and Spiller is just...Frustrating. Then there's Ivory, who could be a solid 15, and I've got DeAngelo Williams at NO as well. So many decisions, so little time.
go with your gut. johnson and spiller are both risky plays. as is ivory vs cleveland
Old 12-22-2013, 11:58 AM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've just had the feeling all week I shouldn't be starting Vereen.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 02:39 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
I'm also going Vereen over Decker
And I make the wrong choice yet again Vereen over Decker. I hate my life.
Old 12-22-2013, 03:18 PM    (permalink
dunagan15
Pro Bowler

dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

**** me. God damn Browns defense. I hate you. I'm now down 98-33. I've got Big Ben, Antonio Brown, Lynch, Shady McCoy, Foles and Vernon on Monday. He's got DJax, Seattle D and Pitts kicker. It's gonna be close. I hope.

Also **** you Eric decker.
Old 12-22-2013, 04:07 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

So not only do I start Vereen over Decker, but Vereen gets hurt. Are you ******** me? Is this real life?
Old 12-22-2013, 04:22 PM    (permalink
dunagan15
Pro Bowler

dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
So not only do I start Vereen over Decker, but Vereen gets hurt. Are you ******** me? Is this real life?
Gotta love championship week. Browns got me a whopping -3 and they were supposed to be the safe play
Old 12-22-2013, 05:46 PM    (permalink
SimonRath
Pro Bowler

SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

im projected to score the lowest amount of points ive put up all season.. what luck

im also gonna lose to a guy who got Brandon Marshall, Jay Cutler and Drew Brees from his coworker for Tom Brady, Terrell Pryor and Jermaine Gresham basically.

Sig by BK

“They have one guy, he’s pretty short. But he can go out and play. He can be a little aggravating too.’’ -- Joe Flacco talking about Brent Grimes.

Last edited by SimonRath : 12-22-2013 at 05:49 PM.
SimonRath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 06:02 PM    (permalink
dunagan15
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimonRath View Post
im projected to score the lowest amount of points ive put up all season.. what luck

im also gonna lose to a guy who got Brandon Marshall, Jay Cutler and Drew Brees from his coworker for Tom Brady, Terrell Pryor and Jermaine Gresham basically.
Same for me. Worst point total of the year by me. I need a miracle tonight from Foles and McCoy and then hope Vernon can come thru Monday night. Currently down 44
Old 12-22-2013, 06:39 PM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

yep, terrible week for me as well. kendall wright, peterson, gio all put up awful scores
Old 12-22-2013, 06:48 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I got Foles, Jeffery, Cooper, Forte -7 vs Cutler & McCoy, non-PPR

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 06:57 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Despite some questionable decisions in the championship, I managed to pull out the victory today in my money league. Three consecutive championships. Fantasy football dominance.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 07:28 PM    (permalink
dunagan15
Pro Bowler

Currently. Down 33. Foles/Shady/Vernon Davis vs DJax

Needless to say tonight's game is huge
Old 12-22-2013, 08:10 PM    (permalink
BucSquad
Veteran

BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Won my league yay!
BucSquad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 09:28 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I won both of my money leagues. It's been a good year.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 09:45 PM    (permalink
dunagan15
Pro Bowler

Currently up 4. What a comeback. Thank you Foles and Shady
Old 12-22-2013, 10:09 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

After the Cutler pick I'm down by .1

I have Cutler

Cuter just got benched

I'm breaking **** in my house right now.
Old 12-22-2013, 10:14 PM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

wow, thanks to tonight's blowout i'm headed to the championship in my 16 team league. was up against foles, forte, djax with marshall and they combined for just 33 to 13. down 2 going into tomorrow with bowman and massoquoi as idp