Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-29-2006, 01:43 AM    (permalink
cunningham06
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Womens Kick Boxing

I wasn't paying attention and realized that my tv was still on ESPN Classic, and for some reason they decided that womens kick boxing is the best thing to have on right now. I nearly threw up as I saw them diagramming why a very muscular and masculine woman was having trouble standing up.

The camera was zoomed in on her bulging sweaty quad muscle, and just the thought of these sweaty manly women fighting each other is just gross. It reminds me of other disgusting womens sports just like it.

Which is the grossest?
Old 06-29-2006, 01:47 AM    (permalink
America
Pro Bowler

America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

kick boxing, they get their faces cut up and messed up collyflower ears and stuff. It's no bueno.
America is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 02:06 AM    (permalink
jetvilma51
Pro Bowler

jetvilma51 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

haha, i thought it was a kinda random topic

but its kick boxing
Old 06-29-2006, 02:08 AM    (permalink
cunningham06
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetvilma51
haha, i thought it was a kinda random topic

but its kick boxing
Haha it is off topic, and it was on my mind so why not make a topic out of it? :D
Old 06-29-2006, 03:12 AM    (permalink
Nerv

God Womens fight sports are the worst. By far the worst. Ickkkkkkk womens boxing & kickboxing, I dont even want to think about it!
Old 06-29-2006, 03:13 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

they all used to be men anyway
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 01:10 PM    (permalink
cunningham06
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerv
God Womens fight sports are the worst. By far the worst. Ickkkkkkk womens boxing & kickboxing, I dont even want to think about it!
Yes women that ugly have no purpose but to make men sandwiches. At least stop televising these things. And Nerv I like your avatar it's kind of hypnotizing but it's nice.
Old 06-29-2006, 02:25 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mud Wrestling is the best womens sport.
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 02:36 PM    (permalink
cunningham06
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Vito
I like the way you think.
Old 06-29-2006, 02:40 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cunningham06
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Vito
I like the way you think.
Jello wrestling is better. Or at least some other substance you can at least lick off them when they are done.
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 08:35 PM    (permalink
theshark08
Veteran

theshark08 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Nerv, your avy is amazing. I just wasted 5-10 minutes of my life watching that thing.

sig by BuckNaked contact him if you want it done right.
theshark08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 08:36 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theshark08
Nerv, your avy is amazing. I just wasted 5-10 minutes of my life watching that thing.

That's it?
Old 06-29-2006, 09:31 PM    (permalink
cunningham06
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds
Quote:

That's it?
See it's hypnotic.
Old 06-29-2006, 09:31 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cunningham06
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds
Quote:

That's it?
See it's hypnotic.

It certainly is.
Old 06-29-2006, 09:40 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Women's Basketball :D
Old 06-29-2006, 09:53 PM    (permalink

God i have to poop so bad. I'll brb.
Old 06-29-2006, 09:58 PM    (permalink
cunningham06
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5
Women's Basketball :D
Haha like Lisa Leslie the "open" lesbo? I say open because the rest probably are but just dont admit it. College womens bball some are pretty good looking like one I know.