Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Tampa Bay Buccaneers Team Forum

Tampa Bay Buccaneers Team Forum Discuss the Bucs

Old 11-15-2011, 07:27 PM    (permalink
Me Likey Rookies
Veteran

Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

just watched Houston game for second time.

-There is nothing wrong with Freeman, he is doing the best with what he's got but dropped passes and holding calls/false starts ruin all our drives. He completes a big 3rd down completion to Winslow only to have it called back on a Winslow penalty that was BS. They even showed the replay and the announcers said WTF! Next drive: back to back penalties on Zuttah costing 15 yds.

-Talib int that was ruled incomplete: more BS from officials.

-Rest of the defense forgot how to tackle and looked like they quit but Haynesworth came to play. I hope he stays like this for the rest of the season.

-Benn finally got on the field in multi WR sets late in the game when we were down by 20. Progress? ughh.

-Hope to see more Bennett at DT and more Bowers at DE ( and I mean A LOT MORE).

-We lack discipline and if this continues, Raheem has to go. Olson should already be gone but how can Raheem get rid of him when he himself is coaching the 30th ranked defense?

-I might be smoking something good but I wouldnt be surprised to see us beat GB. We occasionally play well above our potential and this game is a must win for us. GB has to play 3 games in 10 days so we are catching them at a good time. Haynesworth is gonna make some plays to show his haters he's still got it. Raheem will come up with some brilliant coverge on Rodgers. Or not and we lose by 40..
Old 11-20-2011, 11:49 PM    (permalink
bigbuc
Veteran

bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That second oneside kick was one of the worst calls I've ever seen from a Tampa Bay HC. It didn't work the first time, then when the other team is set up for it you do it again....Wow I'm still upset about that call
bigbuc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 03:26 PM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbuc View Post
That second oneside kick was one of the worst calls I've ever seen from a Tampa Bay HC. It didn't work the first time, then when the other team is set up for it you do it again....Wow I'm still upset about that call
Yep. Why not make the Packers work for it? The dline was getting pressure on him. Worst thing they did was play myron lewis as well. Plus, even if after they failed the onside attemp and they stopped them, they could have been made to go 90+ yards to win the ball game. They should have kicked it deep.

Overall, the offense played excellent. Defense had it';s moments, but it was more of a win for the dline and Talib shut down Greg Jennings. However, Biggers/Lewis vs. Jordy Nelson was a different story.

Talib has been on his game the past few weeks, besides the mental mistakes in Chicago (well in London). I think some of his poor play is due to the fact of trash in Biggers and Lewis behind him. Ronde gets put on TEs and is on the downside of his career. Plus, Sean Jones doesn';t do much back there in coverage either. It just seems week after week teams pick on and are successful when challenging Biggers, who sucks.

Offensively, we played great. Freeman was slinging the rock around, and that is why we need to get Arellious Benn on the field more and more. Winslow played good, but when you need him the most, he fails.
bucfan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 04:26 PM    (permalink
bigbuc
Veteran

bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucfan12 View Post

Talib has been on his game the past few weeks, besides the mental mistakes in Chicago (well in London). .
Talib played his best game of the season IMO, but last week he sucked at tackling. He's just to all over the place for me. Example, yesterday when he had the pass break up to Jennings in the late 3rd or early 4th when he one handed tip it. If he didn't get that finger on the ball Jennings would have had a TD. Just too much boom or bust for me from a CB. I like guys like Ike Taylor! Might not be the best play maker but will shut down the other team best play maker.
Old 11-22-2011, 04:49 PM    (permalink
bigbuc
Veteran

Is it just me or can you guys see Black being cut after this year is over with. I know we gave him 11.5 million but the guy sucks.

Should we put Mark Dominik down for one brain fart singing every two years? Cause Clayton and Black take the cake
Old 11-22-2011, 07:56 PM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbuc View Post
Is it just me or can you guys see Black being cut after this year is over with. I know we gave him 11.5 million but the guy sucks.

Should we put Mark Dominik down for one brain fart singing every two years? Cause Clayton and Black take the cake
From my understanding, his contract is heavily frontloaded so that we won't take a big cap hit if he is cut. I think we'll see how it plays out.

The LB draft class and Free Agent class is really weak to the point it wouldn't hurt if we kept him another year.
Old 11-28-2011, 05:35 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Black has not been worth the contract so far. Why can't we give Dekoda some more playing time?

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 09:51 AM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
Black has not been worth the contract so far. Why can't we give Dekoda some more playing time?
I'm willing to give Black another year. He was very good for us the past 2 seasons prior to this one. I think he needs to move to WLB and give Watson the SLB. LB class in the draft is to weak for us to reach for 1 at OLB early, and the FA class is nothing outstanding.

This team needs to get back to good ol fashion Buc Ball. Rah switched it to man defense. Get back to the Tampa 2 and mix in man defense here and there.
Old 08-22-2012, 10:06 AM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What's everyone going to be keeping an eye on during the game on Thursday?
Old 08-23-2012, 09:34 AM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew Jones View Post
What's everyone going to be keeping an eye on during the game on Thursday?
Josh Freeman and him not locking on to one guy and going through his progressions. I want to see him move the ball through the air.

Defensively I want to see the front 7 generate pressure in run defense and sack Brady.
Old 08-23-2012, 11:52 AM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucfan12 View Post
Josh Freeman and him not locking on to one guy and going through his progressions. I want to see him move the ball through the air.

Defensively I want to see the front 7 generate pressure in run defense and sack Brady.
I think your defensive hopes will be met; New England's offensive line has played poorly this preseason. Even the Eagles were able to stuff New England's running game (although Tom Brady was not under center.) I'll be interested to see how Tampa Bay's passing game looks. Vincent Jackson killed New England last season (10-172-2), so the Jackson/McCourty matchup should be fun to watch (for a Buccaneers fan, at least.)
Old 12-30-2013, 05:59 PM    (permalink
Big_Pete
Pro Bowler

Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

deleted.....

Last edited by Big_Pete : 01-01-2014 at 06:14 PM.
Big_Pete is offline   Reply With Quote