Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 12-18-2013, 01:47 AM    (permalink
Jensen
SWDC Mafia
All-Pro

Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN View Post
why is it 100%? I mean she should fully understand that she isn't going to be my girlfriend anytime in the near future with how she treated me and my mother wouldn't let her in my house if she tried.

I do recognize its a bad idea though, she's just so tempting because we had such a good sexual relationship.
yo it's completely ******* obvious she wants you back. you have a serious lack of understanding when it comes to the emotional side of relationships, especially with women. you are giving her the impression you still care about her by talking to her and the way you are talking to her. if you have any type of sexual contact with her be prepared for the hellstorm you're going to bring upon yourself. i can't even fathom why you would ever think this would be a good idea.

BoneKrusher
Jensen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 02:29 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just do it.

Then tell us what happens.

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 07:59 AM    (permalink
BigBlueNorwegian
Veteran

BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I want to try one more time to talk you out of it, before I give up:

Ballin. Seriously. Don't do it.

It just sounds like such a big mess, and I feel like you don't have the right amount of distance to the situation to make a sound decision. You should at least give it more time before even considering meeting her. I know it doesn't feel this way right now, but I promise you you'll both be better off taking a step back and re-evaluating things before you jump back in to a broken relationship.

Give her half a year at least without talking to her ex before you start meeting her again. You have to be 100 percent certain she is not going to **** up again before you re-commit to this girl. If you thought it hurt the last time she betrayed you, just imagine how much worse it will be if you re-commit and she does it again. You can't allow to put yourself in a situation where this is even a remotely possible scenario. It will emotionally scar you for a long time.

Give it another six months at least, distance yourself emotionally from thoughts of her and physically from putting yourself in situations where you have contact with her, and re-evaluate in six months. And go out to meet other girls in the meantime, whether it is just for sex and non-comitting hangouts, or serious dating.

If you after this still feel like she is the one, and she's shown over this period of time that she really wants you still and is willing to commit to you for a serious second try at your relationship, then you can go for it.

From what you are writing you have lots of other girls chasing you, so it's not like you don't have options. Don't go back into a broken relationship prematurely, without giving it the proper time to let things get better, especially when you have other options you should explore before deciding.

As a bad example, picture you owned a car. It was your favorite car in the world, but it was totaled three months ago. Would you jump back in it and start driving it around if it was only partially repaired? If it had no brakes, no airbags and was in fact a danger to you and the people around you when you drove it? Especially if you had 8 other cars with no known major issues in your garage? You wouldn't, and you're lying if you say you would. You would wait for the car to get properly repaired by professionals(in this instance, time) before you start driving it again. Then the professionals(time) would later on get back to you and explain whether the car can be driveable or needs to be scrapped.

I know it's tempting. But don't rush back into this just yet. Give the professionals(time) a chance to make an informed decision on your behalf.

A Bonekrusher masterpiece!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
JPP enjoys raping offensive tackles.
BigBlueNorwegian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 08:13 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

C'mon Ballin. You might be good looking (might be, we need pics), but you are better than this! Jensen is totally beating you in the awesome dreamy guy contest (it wasn't a fair battle to begin with, but still). If you definitely don't want to get back with her, I don't get what you're gaining by continuing to talk to her. If you know it's not going anywhere and you just want sex, go sex a different girl. You need a girl that wants you, but doesn't need you. Your roommate's ex. Somehow that seems less complicated than what you're doing now. **** your roommate. I think this girl genuinely values you as a person. She's not going to manipulate you into being with her, she wants YOU to be happy (your ex wants you for completely selfish reasons). I wouldn't throw that away, just because of some guy. Value your own happiness over his. I'm sure he'll understand.

RIP themaninblack

Last edited by SuperPacker : 12-18-2013 at 08:17 AM.
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 09:05 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Venturing in to this thread was interesting to say the least.

The thing is for Ballin and everyone else in the thread he has made up his mind. He might be in here talking about it but its pretty much a done deal that he is going to do what 95% of the board is telling him not to.

I've been there I have seen the outcome of such behavior as I was in his place in the past. But the fact is I am some random guy on the internet trying to tell a 20 something guy that hasn't been laid in god knows how long to essentially not go **** a sure thing... It isn't going to work.

Last edited by ImBrotherCain : 12-18-2013 at 09:07 AM.
ImBrotherCain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 10:52 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Because this never gets old

Old 12-19-2013, 04:56 AM    (permalink
Dangermouse
Rookie

Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I picked up a solid day two pick at da club last night, but she has some off the field baggage.

^^^ I just always wanted to say that.
Dangermouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 06:22 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

so I met this girl on okcupid because I had no free time to go out all last semester. We've been talking and she's awesome. Her thing though is taking it slow. She seems old school with that which is actually kinda cool and she might be what I need in terms of settling down.

the thing is she's ALWAYS super busy with like work and ****. However, we're supposedly meeting for the first time on Wednesday for our first date. Ideas where I should take her? I'm probably gonna drive up near her (she's about 25 minutes away).
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 08:37 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
so I met this girl on okcupid because I had no free time to go out all last semester. We've been talking and she's awesome. Her thing though is taking it slow. She seems old school with that which is actually kinda cool and she might be what I need in terms of settling down.

the thing is she's ALWAYS super busy with like work and ****. However, we're supposedly meeting for the first time on Wednesday for our first date. Ideas where I should take her? I'm probably gonna drive up near her (she's about 25 minutes away).
PM me some towns you might want to visit.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 01:54 AM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

need help getting rid of a serious clinger. I don't have the heart to just tell her she's creeping me out, I can't ignore her cause if I do she just keeps texting me and I can't tell her face to face cause we're in between semesters and I only see her up at school. I don't know what to do

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 07:24 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Talk to her about girls you like/think are hot. Ask her for advice on how to get a particular girl. Make up some girls that you hooked up with recently. Mention that you're seeing someone and you really like her.

RIP themaninblack
Old 12-30-2013, 10:44 AM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
Talk to her about girls you like/think are hot. Ask her for advice on how to get a particular girl. Make up some girls that you hooked up with recently. Mention that you're seeing someone and you really like her.
Or nut up and tell her you don't see a future between the two of you. You think she is a great girl blah blah blah, but a relationship is not going to happen. It will hurt her and it will suck. However, be an adult and tell the truth.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 11:57 AM    (permalink
JeffSamardzijaIRISH
Pro Bowler

JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

SuperPacker with the advice of a typical teen. Man up and tell her how you feel and don't lead her on.
Old 12-30-2013, 12:45 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

lol don't listen to the Irish, if you want to really man up you will just stop responding to the texts.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 10:59 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffSamardzijaIRISH View Post
SuperPacker with the advice of a typical teen. Man up and tell her how you feel and don't lead her on.
Lol. He said he didn't want to just tell her straight up and asked for ways around it. So I gave some. Obviously just telling her that he's not interested is the right thing to do (I think he already knew that), but that wasn't the point...

RIP themaninblack
Old 12-31-2013, 02:29 AM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just tell the girl you don't feel that certain way about her. Doesn't mean you can't be friends. Sounds pretty simple.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 10:13 AM    (permalink
WCH
All-Pro

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
lol don't listen to the Irish, if you want to really man up you will just stop responding to the texts.
Works every time.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 12:07 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Google mandingo dick pics and send her those

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 04:20 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-NFLDC

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey guys, I had sex with my roommates ex girlfriend. Took her to NY, saw the tree, got pizza at a small but nice restaurant and just talked. She met my family and friends and prior to all this I wasn't really that interested. But how she handled herself and really wanted to make a good impression really got me. She got my family gifts before she came too.

So the side effects of this all were a little bad. I told my roommate (again calling him that because he isn't a good friend and very self centered and treats girls awfully) that I took his ex to NY and i had feelings for her and was sorry. I told him I knew he'd be mad and that I was sorry but I didn't have intentions of it, for all I knew I wanted to be with my ex. He blew up, death threats, guilt tripping and basically I just said he was an awful friend and never supported me, I am sorry but it happened.

Second part is that he told one of the other girls I took his ex out, and I hadn't really been talking to her anyway. But she felt hurt and I was guilty so I was just straightforward and said that I shouldve let her know and not led her on.

Thirdly my ex apparently went to see my roommates ex and talk about how she shouldnt get back with my roommate and that she needs to let it be for a while. My ex also was probably using it as a tool to get closer to me through her. Well this happened and my roommates ex told my ex about what happened minus the physical portions, and she flipped out on her. My roommates ex kept trying to console her but it was just a bad idea.

So my ex called my other friend (who completely supports me with the my roommates ex and is also a roommate) and told him that she still wants to see me and get me back. I told her that I would see her, but Im thinking I should just make it at school so that she doesnt go to all the trouble.

Edit:

But man, I am happy. This girl is awesome and it makes all the difference

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:

Last edited by BaLLiN : 01-01-2014 at 04:22 PM.
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 09:55 AM    (permalink
BufFan71
Pro Bowler

BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

me and the GF of 4 years just broke up on friday morning...
I've never gone this long without talking to her.
It sucks so bad, the pain hurts so bad.
Old 02-10-2014, 10:08 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BufFan71 View Post
why did yall break up?
Old 02-10-2014, 10:10 AM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
It'll get better. If it was meant to happen, yall will realize it sooner then later. Cheer up, and remember the good things in life.
Old 02-10-2014, 12:03 PM    (permalink
BufFan71
Pro Bowler

BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan View Post
why did yall break up?
caught her cheating on me that morning

Quote:
Originally Posted by zachsaints52 View Post
It'll get better. If it was meant to happen, yall will realize it sooner then later. Cheer up, and remember the good things in life.
im trying man.
trying to stay positive. but times im sitting at home alone, its difficult to stay positive.
Old 02-10-2014, 12:21 PM    (permalink
Jensen
SWDC Mafia
All-Pro

Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
caught her cheating on me that morning

im trying man.
trying to stay positive. but times im sitting at home alone, its difficult to stay positive.
your friends shouldn't be letting you sit home alone. and honestly it's probably for the better you did catch her cheating because that could have been going on for a long time or it could have continued going on without you knowing. first few days after a breakup are always the hardest, but it will get better.

BoneKrusher
Jensen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 12:52 PM    (permalink
BufFan71
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jensen View Post
your friends shouldn't be letting you sit home alone. and honestly it's probably for the better you did catch her cheating because that could have been going on for a long time or it could have continued going on without you knowing. first few days after a breakup are always the hardest, but it will get better.
most of my friends have jobs, kids, school...

I moved to this city a bit ago because of the GF, now I am stuck having to drive 1+hr to meet up with any of my friends