Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > NFL Forum Mock > Forum Mock Archive

Old 12-30-2013, 06:24 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i got manziel at like 25

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 08:04 AM    (permalink
Justone2
Veteran

Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pretty happy with my draft. Parker Lawrence and Desir will i believe all go higher than where i took them and Dennard, Bucannon and Richburg fill the in my eyes biggest needs at this moment.
Old 12-31-2013, 12:17 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Any thoughts on how this draft went? What went well and what didn't go well? Any recommendations for the future?
reposting...
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 12:21 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The intrest seem to fade in the later rounds but that could have been timing with holiday and NFL season still underway. I think on the next one it will be better as the process goes on and everyone knows more about the later round guys. The texting was a good move and it worked very well for the most part.
Old 12-31-2013, 12:21 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
reposting...
It went relatively well, it'd be better if people could just read the rules and accept them or not participate rather than complain.

For a mock that happened before the season ended I think it ran about as successfully as possible.
Old 12-31-2013, 02:23 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
i got manziel at like 25
Really liked that pick for the Cards, but I think the value is right about where it will be. I wouldn't call it a steal. We'll see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan View Post
The intrest seem to fade in the later rounds but that could have been timing with holiday and NFL season still underway. I think on the next one it will be better as the process goes on and everyone knows more about the later round guys. The texting was a good move and it worked very well for the most part.
Thanks for the input. I agree with it all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightytitan9 View Post
It went relatively well, it'd be better if people could just read the rules and accept them or not participate rather than complain.

For a mock that happened before the season ended I think it ran about as successfully as possible.
I thought it was pretty drama free considering the other mocks I've been in. The sucky part of it it not having anyone to grade it. Nobody likes doing that.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 02:41 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I thought it went pretty well. Had a few guys who kinda flaked out after the first round or so it seems. But you will struggle to find 32 guys who put in effort even here.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 02:42 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

how about have someone doing live feedback and instant reaction when the pick is made or a few times a day? I know I was always torn between a few guys when I made a pick and would be curious to see someone judge it.
Old 01-01-2014, 04:47 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Really liked that pick for the Cards, but I think the value is right about where it will be. I wouldn't call it a steal. We'll see.
I think we can safely say he is going top 5 at this point

not to mention Attaochu, Hill & Swanson

Throw in one of the FA LTs and we are in business

Last edited by fenikz : 01-01-2014 at 04:54 PM.
fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote