Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-03-2014, 03:19 PM    (permalink
BucSquad
Veteran

BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

for any trap fans, young thug

BucSquad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 03:21 PM    (permalink
BucSquad
Veteran

BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ghost>>>>
Old 01-07-2014, 06:00 PM    (permalink
WCH
Pro Bowler

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Every year since I was a kid, I've listened to Illmatic on my birthday. It's sort of a tradition. Nas was a grimey, underground, New York rapper when he recorded it. He was like a cross between Rakim and Kool G Rap. The thing was that even though he was still underground, his reputation preceded him, so when he got a record deal he was able to get Large Professor, Pete Rock, and DJ Premier to handle the production. The result was beautiful. Every song flows with the one before it and the one after it. It's grimey and artistic. It's perfect.

Last edited by WCH : 01-07-2014 at 06:07 PM.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 06:27 PM    (permalink
BucSquad
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCH View Post

Every year since I was a kid, I've listened to Illmatic on my birthday. It's sort of a tradition. Nas was a grimey, underground, New York rapper when he recorded it. He was like a cross between Rakim and Kool G Rap. The thing was that even though he was still underground, his reputation preceded him, so when he got a record deal he was able to get Large Professor, Pete Rock, and DJ Premier to handle the production. The result was beautiful. Every song flows with the one before it and the one after it. It's grimey and artistic. It's perfect.
Nice! Amazing album. Happy birthday man
Old 01-07-2014, 08:28 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

top 5 projects of 2013. go.
Old 01-07-2014, 08:59 PM    (permalink
BucSquad
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACKLE View Post
Yeezus-Kanye West
Old-Danny Brown
N64-Denzel Curry
Trap lord-A$ap Ferg
Blue chips 2-action bronson
Old 01-07-2014, 09:16 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucSquad View Post
Yeezus-Kanye West
Old-Danny Brown
N64-Denzel Curry
Trap lord-A$ap Ferg
Blue chips 2-action bronson
This is one I've been meaning to check out. I've been working my way through some of these projects that are on these year end lists that I've overlooked throughout the year.

Yeezus and Old are locks for my top 5 too and Blue Chips will definitely get some consideration.
Old 01-07-2014, 09:23 PM    (permalink
BucSquad
Veteran

Quote:
This is one I've been meaning to check out. I've been working my way through some of these projects that are on these year end lists that I've overlooked throughout the year.

Yeezus and Old are locks for my top 5 too and Blue Chips will definitely get some consideration.
Same on still having to listen to some things.Also feel like some of the spots could have been interchangeable with some things like run the jewels,acid rap,1017 thug,the patriarch, etc. Yeezus was definitely my favorite though
Old 01-07-2014, 09:39 PM    (permalink
BucSquad
Veteran

projects most anticipated for in 2014?
Freddie Gibbs and Madlib album is at the top for me
Old 01-07-2014, 11:43 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Old 01-08-2014, 12:51 AM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

oxymoron is the only release I really care about atm
Old 01-09-2014, 07:39 PM    (permalink
BucSquad
Veteran

happy birthday DOOM
Old 01-09-2014, 08:35 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
in no particular order:

- Yeezus

- Run The Jewels

- Blue Chips 2

- WMWTSO/Delusional Thomas

- Acid Rap

Nostalgic 64, Old, Doris and MNIMN are up there, but those are definitely my top 5

Last edited by OSUGiants17 : 01-09-2014 at 10:06 PM.
OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 08:36 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucSquad View Post
projects most anticipated for in 2014?
Freddie Gibbs and Madlib album is at the top for me
I cannot wait for Cocaine Pinatas. Gonna be so good

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 08:34 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeezus grew on me a lot the more I listened to it. It was always good, but now I think it's up there as one of his best albums. Definitely my favourite release from 2013.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 08:49 PM    (permalink
gsorace
Veteran

gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://whoisoutkast.tumblr.com/

You guys have to help me find and kill all these people.
gsorace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 08:57 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I counsel kids everyday who claim to be great rappers. I'd say 90% don't know who Wu-Tang is.
Old 01-11-2014, 09:10 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

my top 5 projects of the year were...

5. Old - Danny Brown
4. Blue Chips 2 - Action Bronson
3. Betteroffdead - Flatbush Zombies
2. Yeezus - Kanye West
1. Nothing was the Same - Drake

HM: the Pusha T, Chance the Rapper, Jay Z, jaunts, and the Saab Stories mix tape
Old 01-11-2014, 09:31 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

Old 01-17-2014, 02:16 PM    (permalink
BucSquad
Veteran

Old 01-17-2014, 03:42 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

^^^ lovin that track right now.

Kendrick mixtape from when he was 16...

http://www.thefader.com/2013/04/15/d...ape-y-h-n-i-c/
Old 01-17-2014, 07:42 PM    (permalink
BucSquad
Veteran

I've always personally liked the ecstatic more than black on both sides(blackstar>> both though)

Old 01-20-2014, 10:23 PM    (permalink
BucSquad
Veteran

and break the bank just dropped

a stream:
http://www.audiomack.com/song/crewne...break-the-bank

Last edited by BucSquad : 01-20-2014 at 10:29 PM.
Old 01-21-2014, 08:17 AM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lord Steppington by Evidence & The Alchemist is dope!!

Duke Blue Devils
2010 National Champions!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 06:50 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Prodigy >>>>>

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote