Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 01-04-2014, 10:24 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCH View Post
"That was a Field Goal right there and you know how you know? The ball went through the uprights." -- John Madden
"If the Saints kick this field goal here, they'll win the ballgame. If they miss it, they'll lose to the Eagles. Boom!"

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Since both games were close today that means tomorrow will be 2 blowouts.

RIP themaninblack
Pat Sims 90 is offline   Reply With Quote
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like espns telecast 10x more than this NBC poop.
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
"That was a Field Goal right there and you know how you know? The ball went through the uprights." -- John Madden
The team got 7 points by scoring a touchdown and then kicking the PAT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
Well Seahawks have to like this outcome
Hard to beat the same team twice in one year
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 10:25 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, tomorrow's game got a lot more interesting for me. I was hoping we would get matched up with the Eagles, I guess now I'll be rooting for the Packers.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
How are you still here? Taber was so much better than you, at least he stimulated some actual football discussion now and then.
Shut up Viking fan.
I start a ton of good football threads, like the Colts one today that some youngster just dismissed.

You're a Viking fan. What would you really know about deep football discussion?

Erin Henderson and more DWI charges?
Chris Kluwe the ***-rights advocate?
Greg Jennings and the great Vikings chemistry?
QB failures?
Doug Williams Theory?
Head coaches getting fired?

Certainly you can't talk about Super Bowls.
You preaching to me about deep football is pretty hilarious.
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
molenguinurtle
Rookie

molenguinurtle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.molenguinurtle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.molenguinurtle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.molenguinurtle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.molenguinurtle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.molenguinurtle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.molenguinurtle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.molenguinurtle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.molenguinurtle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.molenguinurtle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.molenguinurtle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So do the Saints even watch the film from what happened last time in Seattle? Or you think they just trashed the footage?
Old 01-04-2014, 10:26 PM    (permalink
Naga114
Rookie

Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Victory, I'll enjoy it because I don't expect us to go further
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
Well, tomorrow's game got a lot more interesting for me. I was hoping we would get matched up with the Eagles, I guess now I'll be rooting for the Packers.
And we were rooting for the Saints as well, in case we upset the Powerhouse Healthy 49ers, then we'd get to play the Panthers and not Seattle.

Hope you get your wish tomorrow.
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
Hard to beat the same team twice in one year
Not really, a lot of teams do it.
Old 01-04-2014, 10:27 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mike88 View Post
Shut up Viking fan.
I start a ton of good football threads, like the Colts one today that some youngster just dismissed.

You're a Viking fan. What would you really know about deep football discussion?

Erin Henderson and more DWI charges?
Chris Kluwe the ***-rights advocate?
Greg Jennings and the great Vikings chemistry?
QB failures?
Doug Williams Theory?
Head coaches getting fired?

Certainly you can't talk about Super Bowls.
You preaching to me about deep football is pretty hilarious.
Ha. If only I was thin skinned enough to let hillbilly strangers ripping on my football team bother me.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 10:27 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You forgot to mention how awesome Brett Favre is.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 10:28 PM    (permalink
njx9
Suck it Rob
All-NFLDC

njx9 has disabled reputation

Quote:
I......don't mind collinsworth as much as you guys. If only because he seems to notice line play more than the majority of color guys.
"see how the tackle blocked the safety there? it was probably a touchdown if he hadn't. you know, the important part of that play is letting you all listen to me talk about nothing for the next ten to twenty minutes while i ignore everything happening on the field. now that we're done with that, let me say about 15 consecutive things that are demonstrably incorrect at best, and batshit insane, if you have any idea how the sport of football is actually played. right now, you might be wondering if i ever played the sport. well, i did. and then i found meth."
njx9 is offline   Reply With Quote
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by molenguinurtle View Post
So do the Saints even watch the film from what happened last time in Seattle? Or you think they just trashed the footage?
You watch all film, even if it shows you what NOT to do.

Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
"If the Saints kick this field goal here, they'll win the ballgame. If they miss it, they'll lose to the Eagles. Boom!"
Old 01-04-2014, 10:29 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

Quote:
Ha. If only I was thin skinned enough to let hillbilly strangers ripping on my football team bother me.
Bother you?
If I didn't bother you, you wouldn't take personal shots at me out of the blue.
So I know I do bother you.
You can fool yourself maybe, not me.

Nice try yo.
Old 01-04-2014, 10:30 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
You forgot to mention how awesome Brett Favre is.
Old 01-04-2014, 10:31 PM    (permalink
njx9
Suck it Rob
All-NFLDC

njx9 has disabled reputation

Quote:
Shut up Viking fan.
no you don't. you start a lot of garbage threads that are actually about the packers and their injuries, that are intended to show how little you know about football, or are intended to highlight how racist you are and/or how much you hate cool people. the amount of actual football discussion you've contributed outside of the packer board (and i only exclude that because i haven't read it) wouldn't overflow a thimble. you've literally given packers fans on this site a bad name, when every single other person i've interacted with who roots for your team has been a good guy. you want to know why people think you're a troll? that's why.
njx9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 10:32 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Bother you?
If I didn't bother you, you wouldn't take personal shots at me out of the blue.
So I know I do bother you.
You can fool yourself maybe, not me.

Nice try yo.
Seem like the type that would take pride in being called hillbilly. My sincere apologies.
Old 01-04-2014, 10:35 PM    (permalink
YotoJets007
Pro Bowler

YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What a day. Both games are solid even though I was disappointed with Chiefs' 2nd half performance.
YotoJets007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 10:42 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Let em have it njx!!

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 10:46 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

Wow, Jesse. Tell us how you really feel.

Old 01-04-2014, 10:52 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

Oooo enjex don't hurt em
Old 01-04-2014, 10:53 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
no you don't. you start a lot of garbage threads that are actually about the packers and their injuries....... the amount of actual football discussion you've contributed outside of the packer board (and i only exclude that because i haven't read it) wouldn't overflow a thimble......
Now the truth:
There are 2 threads on the front page that have the most views, 26 thousand and 28 thousand, started by me.

More truth:
I've gotten more +reps and PMs from people who ***** about you.
Yes there are a lot of followers who kiss up to you because of your rep, but for everyone who piles on and targets me, there are probably 2 or 3 people who think you're a prick.

So we both have that going for us.

I'll never be intimidated by anyone here.
I don't care about your boys club.

There's a mixture here of good posters with real knowledge and opinions, along with a group of punks who go along with the loud mouthed, power mongers.

I see, I know who's who.

There was no reason to take the thread on the Colts today and make that about me or about trolling.
Someone would have written that last year BEFORE the Ravens started their magical run, they'd have been a prophet. I got that feeling this morning and didn't want to wait til after they perhaps pulled off a few upsets.

Again, I didn't choose to make that about ME. Some other assholes did.
You understand that? Come at me and I swing.