Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Miami Dolphins Team Forum

Miami Dolphins Team Forum Discuss the 'Phins

Old 12-09-2013, 08:07 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was at the game yesterday. That was the best game I've ever gone to and holy **** I think I had multiple heart attacks, none as bad as that last play.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 08:10 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I legitimately thought we lost on that play. I stopped breathing for a second.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 08:19 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I did too. My heart sunk and I fell back into my seat and just put my head down, then I looked up again and saw them motioning he stepped out. I was in a daze for about 10 minutes, it was insane.

As an aside, Steelers fans were just as, if not more, obnoxious and hostile towards me than Eagles fans were when I went to Philly in 2007.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 12-16-2013, 08:31 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Wooooo big win! Go Lions!

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 12-16-2013, 08:38 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can't believe we didn't let them score with all those CBs hurt. Crazy game. Didn't realize it had been 7 straight before that.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 12-16-2013, 09:20 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Yea, I didn't realize that either. Nice to break that streak. I take back my previous comment of Go Lions as well. All we have to do is win out and we're in now thanks to the Bungles loss last night!

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 12-16-2013, 11:18 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

My buddy was going over playoff scenarios and he was like "we're getting the 2 seed." If NE loses out and we win out, we'd take the division. If Indy and Cincy/Baltimore finish at 10-6, we would win the tiebreaker to get the 2 seed (by virtue of H2H in case of Indy/Cincy and conference record in case of Balt/Indy). So yea, I'm saying there's a chance.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 12-30-2013, 08:05 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

We suck.

Who all do you guys think gets fired? I think Ireland and Sherman are goners, maybe a few other random assistants but Philbin will be retained, IMO.

Such an underachieving year.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 12-30-2013, 08:37 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

Ireland, Turner and Sherman would be my guess. No clue really on the rest of the staff.

Really is pathetic that we couldn't win one of those last two. And we didn't even lose, we completely blew dick in both games.

Time to throw a giant pile of money at Brandon Albert.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 01-06-2014, 03:48 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Favorite part of the Sherman firing is that Tannehill has spent his entire career in the system/with him. I feel like a new system will force him to either legitimately grow and adapt or fail.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 01-06-2014, 03:53 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

Tannehill needs to throw 100 bombs to Mike Wallace every day until the start of the season.

Packers QB coach seems to be the early favorite to replace Sherman.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 01-06-2014, 03:56 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
Tannehill needs to throw 100 bombs to Mike Wallace every day until the start of the season.

Packers QB coach seems to be the early favorite to replace Sherman.
Couldn't agree more.

Meh on the Packers QB coach. Most of what I've seen is saying Packers QB coach and Philbin being more involved. So basically, we're gonna run the same system.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 01-06-2014, 04:04 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

I liked the general concepts of the offense, the lack of and inability to run the ball needs to change though. And Tannehill being able to hit a ******* long ball.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 01-06-2014, 04:11 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
I liked the general concepts of the offense, the lack of and inability to run the ball needs to change though. And Tannehill being able to hit a ******* long ball.
I agree. My buddy is like RARRRR SHERMAN IS THE WORST OC EVARRRRR. And I'm just like...we woulda won at least 10 games if Tannehill could hit a wide open Wallace just 25% of the time instead of 5% of the time. Its not Sherman's fault our interior line got approximately zero push, ever.

The focus this offseason absolutely has to be the OL. We should fire our OL coach and get Munchak if he doesn't go to Penn State.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 01-06-2014, 04:13 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

That would be awesome. I honestly don't mind Turner, but I can't imagine he survives the Incognito stuff.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 01-07-2014, 05:22 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

WE'RE FREE!!!!!

Only took 6 years.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 01-07-2014, 05:24 PM    (permalink
dolphinfan2k5
DC GFX Team
Veteran

dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I literally never check this thread. Ever. And this is how I found out the news.

LOL
Old 01-26-2014, 12:09 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Can we fire our owner?

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 01-26-2014, 12:15 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 01-26-2014, 12:45 PM    (permalink
thebow305
2009 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Very uninspiring hire. Not that it was unexpected. :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
Can we fire our owner?
Haha I wish. Looking forward to another 7-9, 8-8 type of year.

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. C.J. Mosley 2. Kelvin Benjamin 3. Ja'Wuan James 4. Brandon Thomas 5. Xavier Grimble 6. Tyler Gaffney 7. Ross Cockrell
thebow305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 04:42 PM    (permalink
thebow305
2009 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Now it's being rumored that Tannehill may be playing for his job in 2014. This team is just ridiculous. Sure, throw the new QB into the fire the last two years with no weapons or offensive line. Then yank him when he inevitably fails. Smart move.

The thing is though, while he isn't always incredibly accurate on the deep throws and doesn't have the greatest pocket awareness, I think he is still capable of being the franchise QB due to his smarts and above average arm strength and athleticism.

Sign some offensive linemen, then draft some weapons on offense and defense and we'll be fine.

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. C.J. Mosley 2. Kelvin Benjamin 3. Ja'Wuan James 4. Brandon Thomas 5. Xavier Grimble 6. Tyler Gaffney 7. Ross Cockrell
thebow305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 12:54 AM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey bro I just noticed you got Ja'Wuan James in your dream draft.

I think he'll be a hell of a player. I know his best friend from childhood. I texted him and he said Ja'Wuan already promised he's gonna put a million on the side for him. He's a cool guy.

Sig by: OSUGiants

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you
Bosanac01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 08:38 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Too happy for Jarvis Landry. Hear he's tearing it up. Really sucks haha. My hope will be Tanny and/or the OL will mess things up for you.
Old 07-03-2014, 03:36 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

****** dion Jordan.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 07-03-2014, 03:39 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

:| :| :| :| :|

<njx9> <3 dg