Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Tampa Bay Buccaneers Team Forum

Tampa Bay Buccaneers Team Forum Discuss the Bucs

Old 01-08-2014, 11:03 PM    (permalink
DeadEagle
Rookie

DeadEagle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeadEagle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeadEagle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeadEagle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeadEagle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeadEagle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeadEagle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeadEagle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeadEagle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeadEagle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeadEagle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Which coach is better?

Coach A
9 years
81 Wins (9/yr)
4 years sub-.500
3 Division Championships
3 Playoff Appearances
3 Playoff Wins
1 Conference Championship

Coach B
7 years
57 Wins (8.15/yr)
3 years sub-.500
3 Division Championships
3 Playoff Appearances
3 Playoff Wins
1 Super Bowl Win
DeadEagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 11:22 AM    (permalink
brasho
Pro Bowler

brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucfan12 View Post
Shaw has stated multiple times he's not leaving now so no one has even interviewed him bc he's turned away. Carmichael hasn't even been a play caller. He's the puppet behind Payton. I'd rather see him as a playcaller first.

I agree. Bevell was at the top of my wish list as well. Love Basaccia. I wanted him in 2009 when they fired gruden but they screwed the pooch on that one. Wanted him in 2012 as well.

I'm not going to complain about lovie. One of my favorite coaches in the nfl prior to this hire.

I think a year off could do him well. We know the defense will be great. He's putting together a unique but qualified staff.
He called plays when Payton hurt his leg and the next few games and all of last year. Can't say I really like what I saw. I'm suprised Bevell hasn't been hired somewhere... Basaccia? I think if he was to ever get a head gig the best chance would've come in 2009, I think his window has closed at this point.
brasho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 11:23 AM    (permalink
brasho
Pro Bowler

brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadEagle View Post
Which coach is better?

Coach A
9 years
81 Wins (9/yr)
4 years sub-.500
3 Division Championships
3 Playoff Appearances
3 Playoff Wins
1 Conference Championship

Coach B
7 years
57 Wins (8.15/yr)
3 years sub-.500
3 Division Championships
3 Playoff Appearances
3 Playoff Wins
1 Super Bowl Win
Well, if Coach B isn't available, and we now know he definitely wasn't, then you go with Coach A. Either coach is a huge step above the previous two coaches.
brasho is offline   Reply With Quote