Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Tennessee Titans Team Forum

Tennessee Titans Team Forum Discuss the Titans

Old 02-06-2014, 11:31 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Random thought of the day:

I wish our uniforms incorporated more red in them.

Carry on.
Old 02-08-2014, 03:09 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've personally never liked the red look, I like the two tone blue
Old 02-08-2014, 03:53 PM    (permalink
The Alex
Pro Bowler

The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
One way the Titans can push themselves out of the doldrums of mediocrity is to make a splashy move. General Manager Ruston Webster showed last year that he isn't afraid to make a trade to get one of the top guys on his board (Justin Hunter) if he can. So what splashy trade could the Titans make this year to push themselves into playoff conversations?

Tennessee Titans trade DT Jurrell Casey and the 2014 second round pick for the St. Louis Rams 2nd overall pick.

Who would the Titans draft: If this deal gets done, then there are three realistic ways this could go down.

1. Titans draft South Carolina DE Jadeveon Clowney and either UCLA DE/OLB Anthony Barr or Buffalo DE/OLB Khalil Mack

Clowney is an athletic freak that Ray Horton could coach into a matchup nightmare, while Mack and Barr both have massive potential. With this draft, the Titans could have their new bookend OLBs for the next decade.

2. Titans draft Louisville QB Teddy Bridgewater and either Anthony Barr or Khalil Mack

Here the Titans get the best quarterback in the draft, and a player that could make a major impact on the defensive side of the ball. Behind the play of Teddy Bridgewater, Kendall Wright and Justin Hunter would have outstanding years and that surge could see the Titans repeat the success that the Kansas City Chiefs had last year.

3. Titans draft either Teddy Bridgewater or Jadeveon Clowney, and either Texas A&M OT Jake Matthews or Auburn OT Greg Robinson.

The Titans need a new right tackle, and with their second round pick gone they may want to pull the trigger here. In this scenario the Titans take Bridgewater or Clowney (whichever is available with the edge going to Clowney) and then the best available tackle. It is hard for me to believe that both of those tackles will be gone by 11, and if they are then the Titans can look at taking one of the pass rushers. However if the stars lined up, the Titans could get the best offensive and defensive lineman in the last few years. Mirroring how I said they should focus on the trenches here.

Source: http://sports.yahoo.com/news/2014-nf...0356--nfl.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
I heard that Sylvester Stallone wrote The Expendables with The Alex in mind. He had to keep it realistic though and split The Alex's abilities into multiple characters. Stallone thought that critics would pan it for being too far-fetched if he just had one character effing everyone up.
The end. Cut to black. Audience goes ****ing ape****.
The Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 09:19 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't know how likely it is for the Rams to trade down and not get a 1st rounder this year.

It'd be a decent trade though, the Rams would get one of the best DTs in the league, and we would (hopefully) get a premier DE.

Fisher isn't afraid to deal draft picks, he traded a 1st for Kevin Carter in the past. Plus Williams has seen first hand what Casey can do, and it'd likely be the best D-Line in football. So it actually makes sense for both.

Still don't know how likely it is though
Old 02-09-2014, 12:07 AM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Casey is fantastic, but I'd think the Rams could probably get more for the #2 pick.
Old 02-09-2014, 01:14 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

It's hard to say, I mean we are talking about a 24 year old DT that's already one of the best in the league.

That's extremely valuable IMO and I think a team would give up a first rounder for him. With that said, we're talking about a 2014 2nd rounder. That would be about 2000 pts different on the trade value scale. So that would put a value on Casey of about the 4th pick in this draft.

In all likeliness the trade would have to be Jurrell Casey, a 2015 2nd rounder and our #11 overall. This would put Casey valued at a mid 1st rounder.
Old 02-09-2014, 02:22 PM    (permalink
The Alex
Pro Bowler

The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightytitan9 View Post
It'd be a decent trade though, the Rams would get one of the best DTs in the league, and we would (hopefully) get a premier DE.
I'd rather get Bridgewater and then the best pass rusher available at 11. But then again, the thought of lining up with the following depth in the front seven, through the trade, draft, and free agency is orgasmic:

DE: Jadeveon Clowney (#2) / Mike Martin
NT: Sammie Hill / Daniel McCullers (Round 4)
DE: Arthur Jones (FA) / Derrick Morgan
OLB: Akeem Ayers / Mathias Kiwanuka (FA)
ILB: Zach Brown / Moise Fokou
ILB: Donald Butler (FA) / Colin McCarthy
OLB: Anthony Barr (#11) / Kamerion Wimbley

I know, it's a long shot, but the idea of just having those guys for the next few years is too much for me to handle. I'd probably flood the Picture Analysis Thread with this gif:

But if the Titans were somehow also able to draft Terrance West, I'd hijack every thread on the board with people making o-faces.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
I heard that Sylvester Stallone wrote The Expendables with The Alex in mind. He had to keep it realistic though and split The Alex's abilities into multiple characters. Stallone thought that critics would pan it for being too far-fetched if he just had one character effing everyone up.
The end. Cut to black. Audience goes ****ing ape****.
The Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 03:03 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

Throw in Paul Soliai and I'll be all for that!

I think Clowney may actually play more pass rushing LB than 3-4 DE though
Old 02-09-2014, 03:06 PM    (permalink
ArkyRamsFan
Veteran

ArkyRamsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ArkyRamsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ArkyRamsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ArkyRamsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ArkyRamsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ArkyRamsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ArkyRamsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ArkyRamsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ArkyRamsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ArkyRamsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ArkyRamsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightytitan9 View Post
It's hard to say, I mean we are talking about a 24 year old DT that's already one of the best in the league.

That's extremely valuable IMO and I think a team would give up a first rounder for him. With that said, we're talking about a 2014 2nd rounder. That would be about 2000 pts different on the trade value scale. So that would put a value on Casey of about the 4th pick in this draft.

In all likeliness the trade would have to be Jurrell Casey, a 2015 2nd rounder and our #11 overall. This would put Casey valued at a mid 1st rounder.
Umm...Isn't Casey a free agent after the 2014 season? If so, then this trade is DOA.

Nice try though......makes for interesting convo......
ArkyRamsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 03:39 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArkyRamsFan View Post
Umm...Isn't Casey a free agent after the 2014 season? If so, then this trade is DOA.

Nice try though......makes for interesting convo......
First off, this trade wasn't my suggestion. If you review a few post earlier you will see the initial post about the trade.

Secondly, trades with people in the last year of their contracts aren't a deal breaker and make it "DOA", in fact, more often than not, that is when the player gets traded.

The last year of a contract or when a player is franchised is the most often a big time player is traded, because the team that currently holds that player knows they likely won't resign them.

The Rams would work on a contract to extend him that would be agreed upon before the trade ever went through, much like the Seahawks with Percy Harvin, Vikings with Jared Allen and so on and so forth.

The problem is really financial (other than the fact I don't see the Rams doing it for a 2nd like the initial post said). The Rams are currently only projected at $1.5m under the cap, there's currently 3 players on the Rams rumored to be cap cuts, those 3 guys would allow $12m in cap room.

The thing is though they likely wouldn't pay Jurrell Casey and Robert Quinn. But it could be done. The Rams could get Casey and extend him in future years but keep his 2014 salary the same, they could then franchise Quinn or resign him after the 2014 season.

After 2014 they could also then cut/trade Chris Long to free up cap space because he'd save roughly 8.5m

It's doable, but with that compensation I don't think it'd ever happen
Old 02-24-2014, 09:54 PM    (permalink
MicktheGreat
Veteran

MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

First Titans news in awhile...

Jackie Battle signs one-year deal with Titans...
http://www.tennessean.com/article/20...302240101/2080
MicktheGreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 03:55 PM    (permalink
MicktheGreat
Veteran

MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So...the Browns cut ILB D'Qwell Jackson earlier today.

LINK: http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/10...eveland-browns

From the sounds of things, it seems like this was purely a $$$ move, as the Browns didn't want to pay Jackson's owed bonus -- even though Jackson has produced very good statistics there over his career and is, apparently, one of the locker room leaders.

With a new(ish) defensive scheme coming up and considering both Jackson's ability and his past connections with Ray Horton, do you think there's any chance that the Titans would pursue him in FA?

Personally...if the money is remotely reasonable, then I think this would be a great signing for us. Jackson is a respected teammate, he's been putting up good numbers, he's familiar with the system, and he fills a need for us. A starting LB unit of Barr-D'Qwell-Brown-Ayers sounds pretty exciting to me.
Old 02-26-2014, 10:04 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would LOVE D'Qwell Jackson. Stud ILB and very underrated.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 10:17 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jim Wyatt and Paul Kuharsky have both said the Titans are probably interested.
Old 02-26-2014, 11:37 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

Quote:
“D’Qwell has been a coach’s dream as far as leadership, intelligence,'' Horton said last season per this article from Mary Kay Cabot of the Cleveland Plain-Dealer. "He demands a lot from himself and his teammates. He really is a locker room coach [with] some of the things he says after the game and at halftime.”
I think it will really just come down to money. While I think Jackson would be a huge upgrade and fill a large void at the ILB position, it really just depends on money. There are some solid options at the position, and I think Karlos Dansby and Donald Butler may be better suited for the 3-4, but Jackson is still a very good ILB
Old 02-27-2014, 01:44 AM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If titans were to trade up it would have to be imo a qb, but I'm not a fan of this class next year in pretty pumped for. With roos and big country due about 7 million apiece are they done here in Tennesse?

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm
smittyjs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 09:35 AM    (permalink
MicktheGreat
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by smittyjs View Post
If titans were to trade up it would have to be imo a qb, but I'm not a fan of this class next year in pretty pumped for. With roos and big country due about 7 million apiece are they done here in Tennesse?
I don't see us trading up for a QB or even drafting a QB very high unless we fill all our other needs via FA before the draft (which I don't see happening). We have Locker on a very affordable contract for 2014, and we'll use some combo of Fitzpatrick or other veteran as the backup. Perhaps we'll draft a QB in the mid-to-late rounds to develop for next year? (Personally, I'd love to take a chance on Mettenberg in the 4th/5th because I think he's arguably the most NFL prototypical-QB in this draft, not named Bortles.) But yeah...I think 2015 is the year that we look for a QB in the draft, unless Locker somehow explodes this year.

As far as Roos and Stewart go...
Like a lot of folks, I think that Stewart's time with the Titans is over. His play has significantly decreased over the past two years to the point that he's no longer what I'd consider "starter quality" for the Titans and certainly not worthy of his high contract number. (He'd be a good backup somewhere for reasonable money.)

Roos, on the other hand, is still playing at a high level -- especially in pass protection. He's not as dominant as he was a few years ago; but he's still a top-10 left OT in my book. I'd actually like for us to re-work his contract, cancelling out his current deal and offering him an 3-year extension so that he can end his career with the team. That would allow us to focus on the right OT spot and figuring out whether Schwenke's the answer at C.
Old 02-27-2014, 12:59 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So if cj is in fact gone, what yall think about getting someone like Ben Tate on free agency or do you actually think cj will end up sticking with the titans?

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm
smittyjs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 06:32 PM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

D'Qwell is officially in for a visit this weekend.
Pit Bull #53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 06:56 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That was whorishly quick.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 01:42 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Quote:
So if cj is in fact gone, what yall think about getting someone like Ben Tate on free agency or do you actually think cj will end up sticking with the titans?
CJ is done here. I think they're gonna try to get their runningback in the 2nd or 4th round.
Old 02-28-2014, 01:43 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
CJ is done here. I think they're gonna try to get their runningback in the 2nd or 4th round.
Mason would be a great fit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 01:49 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
Mason would be a great fit.
Yeah, I think he would complement Shonn Greene better than Carlos Hyde.

I guess it just depends on whether or not he's still there with the Titans 2nd round pick, and if Titans brass think the value is right.

I really wish we had more picks in this draft. I kind of wanted two rookie RBs.
Old 02-28-2014, 05:35 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MicktheGreat View Post
I don't see us trading up for a QB or even drafting a QB very high unless we fill all our other needs via FA before the draft (which I don't see happening). We have Locker on a very affordable contract for 2014, and we'll use some combo of Fitzpatrick or other veteran as the backup. Perhaps we'll draft a QB in the mid-to-late rounds to develop for next year? (Personally, I'd love to take a chance on Mettenberg in the 4th/5th because I think he's arguably the most NFL prototypical-QB in this draft, not named Bortles.) But yeah...I think 2015 is the year that we look for a QB in the draft, unless Locker somehow explodes this year.

As far as Roos and Stewart go...
Like a lot of folks, I think that Stewart's time with the Titans is over. His play has significantly decreased over the past two years to the point that he's no longer what I'd consider "starter quality" for the Titans and certainly not worthy of his high contract number. (He'd be a good backup somewhere for reasonable money.)

Roos, on the other hand, is still playing at a high level -- especially in pass protection. He's not as dominant as he was a few years ago; but he's still a top-10 left OT in my book. I'd actually like for us to re-work his contract, cancelling out his current deal and offering him an 3-year extension so that he can end his career with the team. That would allow us to focus on the right OT spot and figuring out whether Schwenke's the answer at C.
Pretty much what Mick said. Roos is still a top LT and teams would kill to have him, Stewart should be gone though
Old 02-28-2014, 05:37 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I think CJ will ultimately remain a Titan. HOWEVER, if he is released, I don't think Tate would be the best option for us.