Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 02-07-2014, 08:51 PM    (permalink
Mufasa
Veteran

Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
WR: Calvin Johnson
WR: Brandon Marshall
WR: Alshon Jeffrey
It's pretty crazy that Jordy Nelson doesn't even make the All NFC North team, but not incorrect.
Mufasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 01:04 AM    (permalink
Jcn92
Veteran

Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntoinCD View Post
I have a few issues with this roster.

Firstly, I wouldn't have Spiller as the best RB on his team this year, let alone the division. **** year for RBs in the AFC East but by default it has to go to either Fred Jackson or LGB.

While Solder had his shaky moment he is much better than D'Brickashaw and I would put Mankins overs Urbrik, but Urbrik over Cannon.
I couldn't give it LGB because he wasn't even the starter for most of the year and was part of a RB by committee. Many of his games he didn't even get more than ten attempts or have more than 50 yards rushing. I chose Spiller because he had more yards on less carries than Fred Jackson, and I think he's the better player. Although I could see the argument for both. I was really disappointed watching Solder and Mankins, especially towards the end of the season. They did not impress me, maybe I just saw too much of them and not enough of the other olinemen in the division.

Last edited by Jcn92 : 02-09-2014 at 04:45 PM.
Jcn92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 10:56 AM    (permalink
Bearfan21
Rookie

Bearfan21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearfan21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearfan21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearfan21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearfan21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearfan21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearfan21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearfan21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearfan21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearfan21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearfan21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
NFC North (P.S. the safety play in this division is awful)

QB: Josh McCown
RB: Matt Forte
WR: Calvin Johnson
WR: Brandon Marshall
WR: Alshon Jeffrey
TE: Martellus Bennett
LT: Jermon Bushrod
LG: Josh Sitton
C: John Sullivan
RG: Kyle Long
RT: Phil Loadholt

DE: Jared Allen
DT: Nick Fairley
DT: NdamuKong Suh
DE: Ezekiel Ansah
LOLB: DeAndre Levy
MLB: Stephen Tullouch
ROLB: Clay Matthews
CB: Tim Jennings
CB: Tramon Williams
S: Louis Delmas
S: Major Wright

K: Robbie Gould
P: Sam Martin
RET: Cordarrelle Patterson
Ive been a diehard Bears fan since the days of Bob Avellini. As much as I admired Kyle long's work in the run game this year he does need work in the passing game. At RG I would easily select Larry Warford of the Lions- he had a phenomenal rookie year.

At first glance I had to laugh when i saw Major Wright's name listed but really no other choices. The NFC North definitely has the worst collection of safeties of any division.
Bearfan21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 01:49 PM    (permalink
gsorace
Veteran

gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jcn92 View Post
I realized how ****** the AFC east is while compiling this team. The o-line was especially hard.

QB: Tom Brady
RB: CJ Spiller
WR: Brian Hartline
WR: Julian Edelman
TE: Scott Chandler
TE: Charles Clay
LT: D'Brickashaw Ferguson
LG: Kraig Ubrik
C: Mike Pouncey
RG: Marcus Cannon
RT: Cordy Glenn

DE: Cameron Wake
DT: Sheldon Richardson
DT: Marcel Dareus
DE: Chandler Jones
OLB: Calvin Pace
ILB: Kiko Alonso
OLB: Phillip Wheeler
CB: Aqib Talib
S: Devin McCourty
S: Jairus Byrd
CB: Logan Ryan

K: Stephen Gostkowski
P: Brandon Fields
KR: Marcus Thigpen
PR: Julian Edelman
I don't know how you put Wake ahead of Wilkerson. Also Nick Folk should totally be the kicker.
gsorace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 04:44 PM    (permalink
Jcn92
Veteran

Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsorace View Post
I don't know how you put Wake ahead of Wilkerson. Also Nick Folk should totally be the kicker.
I didn't know where to put Wilkerson. I originally had him inside at DT, but I was making a 4-3 defense and didn't know where to put him.

I don't know if you're serious about Folk or not.
Old 02-09-2014, 04:54 PM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

NFC South
QB- Drew Brees New Orleans
RB- DeAngelo Williams Carolina
RB- Pierre Thomas New Orleans
FB- Mike Tolbert New Orleans
WR- Vincent Jackson Tampa Bay
WR- Harry Douglas Atlanta
WR- Marques Colston New Orleans
TE- Jimmy Graham New Orleans
LT- Jordan Gross Carolina
LG- Ben Grubbs New Orleans
C- Ryan Kalil Carolina
RG- Jahri Evans New Orleans
RT- Zach Strief (This one could be pretty much anyone)

DE- Greg Hardy Carolina
DT- Gerald McCoy Tampa Bay
DT- Corey Peters Atlanta
DE- Cam Jordan New Orleans
OLB- LaVonte David Tampa Bay
MLB- Luke Kuechly Carolina
OLB- Thomas Davis Carolina
CB- Darrell Revis Tampa Bay
CB- Captain Munnerlyn Carolina
S- William Moore Atlanta
S- Mike Mitchell

K- Matt Bryant Atlanta
P- Brad Nortman
Old 02-10-2014, 05:31 PM    (permalink
Taber21
Veteran

Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caulibflower View Post
He's a free safety and played half the season.
Well he listed both safeties as "S" so I didn't think he was making the distinction between free and strong, but apparently you decideded for him that he did. As for him playing half the season, that's fair, though it doesn't change how bad the other safeties are in that division.