Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Mock Drafts

Mock Drafts A Place to Post and Discuss Your Own Mock Drafts

Old 02-04-2014, 11:07 AM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pretty much what i expect Atlanta to do.

Next Up: 2012
BamaFalcon59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 09:03 AM    (permalink
Thecollegedropout
Pro Bowler

Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hate this draft for the Jets....

1) I can live with Lee I guess but would prefer Amaro honestly. Deeper WR draft than TE.

2) Unless Purifoy can play safety, its not a recommended idea to have our top 2 CBs be a rookie and sophomore.

3) Reach for the sake of getting a TE which goes back to taking Amaro/Ebron(Though he's gone in this mock).....

4) I'm okay with getting an OLB there.
Thecollegedropout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 02:15 PM    (permalink
rawdawg
Veteran

rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

YES YES YES to the Bears draft. Gilbert, Ford, Johnson would be nice, especially if Johnson can start living up to his potential in a hurry.
rawdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 03:12 PM    (permalink
YotoJets007
Pro Bowler

YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What can Jets do with Telvin Smith? A Rover? SS?
YotoJets007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 03:40 PM    (permalink
rdnymullen6
Rookie

rdnymullen6 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairrdnymullen6 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairrdnymullen6 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairrdnymullen6 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairrdnymullen6 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairrdnymullen6 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairrdnymullen6 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairrdnymullen6 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairrdnymullen6 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairrdnymullen6 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairrdnymullen6 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Quote:
Originally Posted by YotoJets007 View Post
What can Jets do with Telvin Smith? A Rover? SS?
Your right, That is the question..

- I just know that he is a natural athlete, who plays bigger than his weight(220-ish), Which would lead me to think that he could potentially play SS..
- But my logic behind mocking him to your guys in the 3rd was more just because of value .. I think he is an Impact type player , and maybe he could benefit by learning from a veteran like Calvin Pace (assuming he's still with you guys, Not sure about his contract).
rdnymullen6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 03:51 PM    (permalink
YotoJets007
Pro Bowler

YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdnymullen6 View Post
Your right, That is the question..

- I just know that he is a natural athlete, who plays bigger than his weight(220-ish), Which would lead me to think that he could potentially play SS..
- But my logic behind mocking him to your guys in the 3rd was more just because of value .. I think he is an Impact type player , and maybe he could benefit by learning from a veteran like Calvin Pace (assuming he's still with you guys, Not sure about his contract).

SS it is. I will always welcome an impact player.
YotoJets007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 04:01 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YotoJets007 View Post
SS it is. I will always welcome an impact player.
Despite being athletic, he's not very good in coverage, though; awareness is pretty poor.
Old 02-09-2014, 05:17 PM    (permalink
Seasonticketholder
Veteran

Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For the Saints, Odell Beckham, Morgan Moses, and Christian Jones. Maybe Stanley Jean-Baptiste.

Our top needs are CB/WR, RT, C and OLB.
Seasonticketholder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 08:38 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
The 49ers have the second round pick of the Chiefs, not the second and third. And adding a TE when Kelce is coming back from an injury makes little sense.
I don't see anything wrong with adding a TE like Amaro. There's no telling how Kelce will come back and Fasano is always hurt. McGrath was shut down as soon as teams stopped not covering him. Smith isn't that good at getting the ball to receivers, so why not add bigger targets in the middle of the field that are more conducive to his strengths?