Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Mock Drafts

Mock Drafts A Place to Post and Discuss Your Own Mock Drafts

Old 02-05-2014, 01:06 PM    (permalink
rawdawg
Veteran

rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brown Leader View Post
14. Chicago Bears - Justin Gilbert |CB/S| Oklahoma St:
Gilbert's stock continues to rise.
NFL Comp: Danieal Manning

19. Chicago Bears – *Ego Ferguson |DT| LSU:
Great first step quickness and a non stop motor but will need to work on everything else.
NFL Comp: Johnathan Babineaux

18. Chicago Bears – Weston Richburg |OC/OG| Colorado St.
NFL Comp: Alex Mack

17. Chicago Bears – Christian Jones |LB| Florida St.
NFL Comp.

16. Chicago Bears - *Victor Hampton |CB| South Carolina:
NFL Comp.
Not bad. You're comparing Gilbert to a S, and put a / for his positions, so I'm guessing you think he's a safety. That leads me to the question, why take a CB top 15 and then change his position? I'm fine with Gilbert as the pick, but the hope would be that you put him at CB and he's there for the next 10 years. That would change the 5th round pick (which I don't really like anyway). But I guess I'd have to take Bucannon there, but he'll be long gone by the 5th in real life.

Not sure where I'd fit the DT position in, because I like Richburg and Jones (and the Bears gotta pick offense at some point)....but if Kony Ealy is there at 51 overall, I'd take him 100x out of 100 over anyone that could possibly be on the board.
rawdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 01:10 PM    (permalink
Brown Leader
Pro Bowler

Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poz51 View Post
Solid Bills mock. As usual, a couple pennies to consider.

No issue with the Watkins pick, a true #1 type I can see. The Comp though... Cobb? Really?? Hmm.... Looks more like a pissed off Tory Holt to me. Shlama-lama-ding-dong...

In the second, Pitonio could work, I could see him playing RT or LG, both of which make sense. I like Filo more as a pure LG prospect and have him still rated higher than Pitonio.
Personally I dont see how they pass on Ealy there, I have him as a to 20 player, but in the second round I his value is too much IMO to pass on regardless of my opinion of him. With Schwartz coming in to coach the D, and a agressive 43 scheme likely to come with him, Ealy would be a perfect fit at RE, which is now a big need for them IMO. Marrone referenced BPA approach in a recent interview, and I got the sense he was talking about the early part of the draft.

In the third, I have not looked at Lawrence yet, so I wont comment on him in particular, but I do think they take Ealy in the 2nd (in this mock), and Smith, Niklas and Richardson fit what they need. I dont see them spending more than one of their first 3 picks on D (just a feeling), so between Richardson and and Niklas, I would go with Richardson based on value and that they run inbetween the tackles alot.

I like Lynch, but I dont think they will take one early at this point, If at all. Marrone spoke highly of Chandler, I think they will bring him back, he seems to want to stay, they brought in Moeki, and Cragg seems to be catching on. Gaines and McGil's value could be too much to pass on in the 4th, Henderson makes alot of sense to me at RT at that spot, Bullough makes a ton of sense to me at that spot. They have mentioned Alonso being better suited at OLB, and Max would allow for that, and fit the 43 I think they will run well.

Not sure about Boyd yet (Lawrence Ditto). Should they take Max in the 4th, IMO A. Williams makes alot of sense at that spot. Spiller and Jackson both have expiring contracts after 2014. Marrone I think wants a work horse, Spiller just seems too frail at this point to be the grinder I think they want and Freddie will be 34(?) next year. Williams could be the future, and 3rd back on the roster in the mean time.

As it is, it makes sense. My opinion: Watkins, Ealy, Richardson, Bullough and A. Williams would make more sense ;) IMO.

Nice work with 5 rounder, impressive in of its self!!
Thanks. I think Percy's probably a better comp for Watkins. I was going on the belief that Watkins is really more a RB in college that will transition to WR but his size compares better to Percy Harvin. Although... imo, he won't become as dominant a pro as he was a college player. Just a hunch.

Ealy, I'm just not particularity high on. Very impressive feet and mobility for a big guy but he doesn't look very explosive at all. I think his best trait is tracking/chasing the ball at his size, which makes me see him more as a hybrid end/OLB than an even front end.

Lawrence, from what I've seen, is kind of like Jabaal Sheard. Smaller than you'd like for a DE but pretty solid all around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by borg9 View Post
Are you not entertained? Is this not why you are here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DBess View Post
....ask Brandon Weeden.
Brown Leader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 01:18 PM    (permalink
Brown Leader
Pro Bowler

Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawdawg View Post
Not bad. You're comparing Gilbert to a S, and put a / for his positions, so I'm guessing you think he's a safety. That leads me to the question, why take a CB top 15 and then change his position? I'm fine with Gilbert as the pick, but the hope would be that you put him at CB and he's there for the next 10 years. That would change the 5th round pick (which I don't really like anyway). But I guess I'd have to take Bucannon there, but he'll be long gone by the 5th in real life.

Not sure where I'd fit the DT position in, because I like Richburg and Jones (and the Bears gotta pick offense at some point)....but if Kony Ealy is there at 51 overall, I'd take him 100x out of 100 over anyone that could possibly be on the board.
Not exactly. I think Gilbert compares very close physically and is also a great return man but he'll definitely start out as a CB. Hampton, actually, is a guy that might wind up at safety.

Quote:
Quote:
....ask Brandon Weeden.
Old 02-05-2014, 01:19 PM    (permalink
rawdawg
Veteran

rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Not exactly. I think Gilbert compares very close physically and is also a great return man but he'll definitely start out as a CB. Hampton, actually, is a guy that might wind up at safety.
Ok, I can accept that explantion. Similar build to Danieal actually.
rawdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 02:06 PM    (permalink
YotoJets007
Pro Bowler

YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I barked at TE Jenkins and QB Smith.
YotoJets007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 05:53 PM    (permalink
Brown Leader
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by YotoJets007 View Post
I barked at TE Jenkins and QB Smith.
Your talking to a Browns fan. In my book that means you were ecstatic and 100% on board.

Quote:
Quote:
....ask Brandon Weeden.

Last edited by Brown Leader : 02-05-2014 at 09:53 PM.
Old 02-05-2014, 06:05 PM    (permalink
Brown Leader
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew Jones View Post
Some observations: Joe Vellano didn't play nose tackle, he played under tackle. Sealver Siliga was the nose (Chris Jones playing there as well.) I don't think Aaron Donald is the type of bulky, two-gap guy Bill Belichick likes in a defensive tackle. I'd tend toward Louis Nix even though the Patriots already have some run stuffers on roster.

Trey Millard is a good fit, but the second round is too early for a fullback with a torn ACL. Someone like Gabe Jackson may work there, as Marcus Cannon played better at tackle than at guard and his contract expires at the end of next season.

I think the fact that the Patriots have found guys like Edelman to fill that role for cheap should prevent them from using a third-round pick in a receiver like Gallon. It's more likely to me that they sign someone like Emmanuel Sanders in free agency to replace Edelman. I'm not a big fan of Stephon Tuitt, but I could imagine his size intriguing New England there.

The Patriots almost never draft small-school guys, so I don't think Dozier makes sense in the fourth. Maybe someone like Bishop Sankey, as Blount may leave in free agency and Ridley/Vereen both expire at the end of next season.
Donald certainly isn't what BB has usually drafted, but I like his skill set in that front four the best. Plus I think he may see snaps at DE as a pro. Millard was too high. I changed up him into Dozier's spot in the 4th, adding...

2 - 29. New England Patriots – *Xavier Su’a-Filo |OG/C| UCLA:
Versatile and reliable interior guy that might end up as a pivot man.
NFL Comp. Mike Pouncey

Quote:
Quote:
....ask Brandon Weeden.
Old 02-06-2014, 08:35 AM    (permalink
xpmar9x
Rookie

xpmar9x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xpmar9x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xpmar9x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xpmar9x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xpmar9x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xpmar9x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xpmar9x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xpmar9x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xpmar9x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xpmar9x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xpmar9x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Titans
1st - Van Noy is a huge reach. I do want a pass rusher, but with Matthews still on the board I think we'd opt for him. Also a potential of a trade back and we go after somebody like Dee Ford (or Van Noy 10 picks later).

2nd - I'd be happy with Carey. I prefer Hyde, but Carey is my #2. Shocking like Ealy & Nix are still on the board.

4th - ILB is a big need, I don't know alot about Kirksey, so I can't say much. Justin Ellis would be pretty awesome here, we need a NT.

5th - AJ McCarron would a steal in the 5th round. I look at him as a guy who could potentially be starting by the end of the year, especially with Lockers injury history. Smart kid, game manager, could be a Dalton like player.

How I would draft it:
1st - Kevin Matthews
2nd - Kony Ealy
4th - Bishop Sankey
5th - AJ McCarron

My draft fills our need of a starting RT, future LT. Ealy is a 3-4 OLB pass rusher we'll need. Sankey is optional, if CJ is cut than we take Sankey - I hope we do. If CJ stays, we should opt for Justin Ellis. McCarron is a steal in the 5th.
xpmar9x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 04:21 PM    (permalink
Seasonticketholder
Veteran

Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

When OLB us not your top need, you don't trade up for Dee Ford. Stay put, take Beckham. Fuller, Swanson, and Hurst are solid picks.
Seasonticketholder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 12:25 PM    (permalink
cjrugger
Rookie

cjrugger is so money.cjrugger is so money.cjrugger is so money.cjrugger is so money.cjrugger is so money.cjrugger is so money.cjrugger is so money.cjrugger is so money.cjrugger is so money.cjrugger is so money.cjrugger is so money.

2. Washington Redskins – Rashed Hageman |DE| Minnesota:
Not much flash but reported great athleticism and size to mold.
NFL Comp: Chris Canty

Love it, don't think he'll be available but would would jump if he was

2. Washington Redskins – *Yawin Smallwood |ILB| UConn:
Not a great athlete but instinctive and a thumper inside.
NFL Comp: David Harris

Not a fan, we have much bigger needs. Would much prefer an OL (Jackson, Richardson) or WR, or even TE Niklas

2. Washington Redskins - *Stephen Tuitt |DE| Notre Dame:
Tuitt is a prime candidate for a draft tumble, imo.
NFL Comp: Kenyon Coleman

Eh, in the 4th round I become intrigued, but I'd prefer to let him keep tumbling. Montcrief or Christian Jones would be great

2. Washington Redskins – Kevin Norwood |WR| Alabama:
NFL Comp. Sam Hurd

Works for me

PS. Why do you think Allen Robinson is not clutch?

2. Zach Martin
3. Alan Robinson
4. Ed Reynolds
5. Christian Jones
cjrugger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 12:37 PM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawdawg View Post
Not bad. You're comparing Gilbert to a S, and put a / for his positions, so I'm guessing you think he's a safety. That leads me to the question, why take a CB top 15 and then change his position?
There are some players who are really good defenders, aren't even remotely undersized but lack the speed necessary to keep up at cornerback in the NFL.

Antrel Rolle comes to mind.
Crickett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 04:36 PM    (permalink
Brown Leader
Pro Bowler

Updated with projected compensatory picks.

Quote:
Quote:
....ask Brandon Weeden.
Old 02-10-2014, 10:36 PM    (permalink
Brown Leader
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjrugger View Post
2. Washington Redskins – Rashed Hageman |DE| Minnesota:
Not much flash but reported great athleticism and size to mold.
NFL Comp: Chris Canty

Love it, don't think he'll be available but would would jump if he was

2. Washington Redskins – *Yawin Smallwood |ILB| UConn:
Not a great athlete but instinctive and a thumper inside.
NFL Comp: David Harris

Not a fan, we have much bigger needs. Would much prefer an OL (Jackson, Richardson) or WR, or even TE Niklas

2. Washington Redskins - *Stephen Tuitt |DE| Notre Dame:
Tuitt is a prime candidate for a draft tumble, imo.
NFL Comp: Kenyon Coleman

Eh, in the 4th round I become intrigued, but I'd prefer to let him keep tumbling. Montcrief or Christian Jones would be great

2. Washington Redskins – Kevin Norwood |WR| Alabama:
NFL Comp. Sam Hurd

Works for me

PS. Why do you think Allen Robinson is not clutch?
Much bigger needs than ILB? I loved Keenan Robinson coming out and I think Riley is good enough to franchise but it's pretty shallow there. Do you think Riley his free agency?

I watched Robinson drop consecutive 4th quarter TD passes in a tight game last season. For a guy who's calling card is the jump ball, that's pretty bad.

Quote:
Quote:
....ask Brandon Weeden.
Old 02-10-2014, 11:17 PM    (permalink
Abaddon
Pro Bowler

Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
5. TRADE Tampa Bay Buccaneers (OAK) - *Jadeveon Clowney |DE| South Carolina:
I think Lovie would absolutely covet Clowney for his defensive system. Enough to go get him for a 2015 2nd.
NFL Comp: Mario Williams
Would almost certainly have to be a 2014 2nd round pick. Can't get into the top 5 for, supposedly, the draft's elite player for a 3rd round value.

Quote:
7. TRADE Oakland Raiders (TB) – Khalil Mack |DE/OLB| Buffalo:
Mack’s a monster prospect and destined for a Von Miller type role, wherever he ends up. Perfect fit for Tarver’s scheme at DE. Raiders would pick up an extra 2015 2nd in this scenario.
NFL Comp: Akeem Ayers
I could be happy with this pick, though the comparison is a little disquieting.

Quote:
4. Oakland Raiders – Derek Carr |QB| Fresno St:
His stock is considered in the top ten range right now and Carr might do shockingly well at the combine and senior week if he participates. But he’s got a significant flaw that might turn teams off and cause him to drop - lack of poise under pressure. Lesser concerns but also hurdles are his level of competition and footwork. He’s feasted on opponents this year and has special arm talent but teams like the Jaguars, Browns and Vikings, given their recent QB situations, might be especially leery of a guy that’s perceived to not handle the rush.
NFL Comp: Josh McCown (pre 2013)
I'm sure this would happen if he were available here, but I really wish it wouldn't.

Quote:
3. Oakland Raiders – Caraun Reid |DT| Princeton:
An impressive week of practice in Mobile has his stock ascending.
NFL Comp. Darwin Walker
I haven't the faintest idea where this guy's value is right now, so all I can really say is "It addresses a need."

Quote:
7. Oakland Raiders – Dontae Johnson |CB| NC State:
Really liking Johnson after seeing him senior week. Checked back a little on him and, so far, still impressed.
NFL Comp: Antonio Rodgers Cromartie
Seems a little out of left field. Prefer Gaines if we're going DB here.

Can't address every problem in one draft, the the total lack of pass catchers in a rich pass catcher class is noteworthy...especially considering just how much help Carr is going to need to survive in the NFL.

No offense, but your Raiders draft sucks.
Abaddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 10:15 AM    (permalink
cjrugger
Rookie

cjrugger is so money.cjrugger is so money.cjrugger is so money.cjrugger is so money.cjrugger is so money.cjrugger is so money.cjrugger is so money.cjrugger is so money.cjrugger is so money.cjrugger is so money.cjrugger is so money.

Quote:
Much bigger needs than ILB? I loved Keenan Robinson coming out and I think Riley is good enough to franchise but it's pretty shallow there. Do you think Riley his free agency?

I watched Robinson drop consecutive 4th quarter TD passes in a tight game last season. For a guy who's calling card is the jump ball, that's pretty bad.
Im pretty sure Riley comes back and like him a lot, he's been better than Fletcher at least the last 2 years. Robinson cant seem to stay healthy, but I just think OL, Secondary and WR are more important than the MLB who probably wont be on the field in Nickel anyway

I remember Robinson dropping a TD against Wisconsin, but watch the Michigan game

http://btn.com/2013/10/13/allen-robi...oto-and-video/

2. Zach Martin
3. Alan Robinson
4. Ed Reynolds
5. Christian Jones
cjrugger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 01:17 PM    (permalink
Brown Leader
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abaddon View Post
Would almost certainly have to be a 2014 2nd round pick. Can't get into the top 5 for, supposedly, the draft's elite player for a 3rd round value.
I've never bought into that notion that a next year's pick is a round later value.

Quote:
Seems a little out of left field. Prefer Gaines if we're going DB here.
I meant DRC there on the comparison, not Antonio Cromartie. Johnson looked impressive in man at senior bowl practices. He needs to get a lot stronger and learn to breakdown in space better but he's really sticky in man coverage with great length and decent athletic ability. Anyways though, elevated Keith McGil and changed that Raiders pick to Loucheiz Purifoy.

Quote:
Can't address every problem in one draft, the the total lack of pass catchers in a rich pass catcher class is noteworthy...especially considering just how much help Carr is going to need to survive in the NFL.
Yea, but I really like the Raiders WRs. It's hard to get a good read on them with Pryor and McGloin in there but I like the upside.

Quote:
Quote:
....ask Brandon Weeden.
Old 02-19-2014, 07:13 PM    (permalink
Brown Leader
Pro Bowler

Change up at the top heading into the combine with reasoning. FAWC.

Quote:
1. Houston Texans - *John Manziel |QB| Texas A&M:
I'm beginning to convince myself that Manziel's going #1. He got better as a soph which many thought wasn't possible. He's put the arm doubts mostly to bed. He'll measure fine. He's preparing like a maniac to become the #1. He's saying the right things with the right mindset of a franchise QB. The Texas connection. And he's likely going to impress O'Brien and the Texans in interviews. Last domino will be the private workout. Manziel can do things that most QBs cannot. If OBrien decides he can add the expertise and preparation he's learned in NE to that..he's a Texan. I have my doubts how well Crennel could actually use Clowney, while one of the worst things a top prospect can have questioned is his motivation.
NFL Comp: Fran Tarkenton

3. Jacksonville Jaguars – *Teddy Bridgewater |QB| Louisville:
Bridge is regarded as the best passer in this class but just doesn't carry as much upside as some of the others. I think he's the most Brady-esque QB in this draft. GM Caldwell won't pass.
NFL Comp: Ryan Tannehill

4. Cleveland Browns - *Blake Bortles |QB| Central Florida:
GM Farmer strikes me as more of an eye test guy than Lombardi. It's easy to imagine he, Haslam and Pettine agreeing on this Big Ben look a like, and fairly safe QB prospect. Actually, I'd say he's more like a cross between Roethlisberger and Drew Stanton. Not exactly a knock-I've always been high on Stanton.
NFL Comp: Drew Stanton

Quote:
Quote:
....ask Brandon Weeden.
Old 02-20-2014, 10:59 AM    (permalink
xstamper13
Rookie

xstamper13 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Seriously? Barr and Carr? Ugh...I think that would be a nightmare scenario. if Clowney is there at 5 it would be a huge mistake to trade out of that spot for a guy that's not even the best at his position. You essentially pass on both Clowney and Mack. If that trade does happen and that's how the picks play out then taking Watkins would make more sense.

Is there really anyone that thinks Carr is a viable NFL QB? If we want a guy that pees down his leg at the first sign of pressure we can simply sign Gabbert when the Jags release him.
xstamper13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 11:43 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Icon

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Clowney would be so sexy.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 02:45 PM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

some of the early fourth round picks are ridiculous tumbles iyam.

that being said i also absolutely hate the saints draft. trading up in the first for dee ford doesnt make much sense at all to me. dont need an OLB that much and if we do its not another pure pass rusher like we already have in galette, itd be a versatile OLB.

CB, RT, C, WR and FS are the only needs really worth spending early draft picks on

Saints 2014 draft

1st: Jason Verrett
2nd: Donte Moncrief
3rd: Jimmy Ward
4th: JaWuan James
5th: Dri Archer
6th: Gabe Ikard
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote