Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-27-2014, 02:09 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i got CM on my g2

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 02:13 AM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
i got CM on my g2
Yeah that is what I been using, buy I haven't upgraded yet to version 11 yet, I'm still on 10.2

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm
smittyjs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 02:28 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ya same

10c

Old 02-27-2014, 03:47 AM    (permalink
donaldspark
Rookie

donaldspark is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.donaldspark is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.donaldspark is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.donaldspark is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.donaldspark is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.donaldspark is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.donaldspark is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.donaldspark is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.donaldspark is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.donaldspark is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.donaldspark is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i use AOKP on all my devices. tons of customization options available, i am running their kitkat rom on my nexus 10, and its ridiculous. love it
Old 02-28-2014, 08:45 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

I can't seem to get anything to work but CM 10.2 stable version to work, everything else just gets stuck at the LG or 3 color boot screen and then i have to remount 10.2

any ideas? most likely just me forgetting something

using goo manager btw

Old 04-02-2014, 09:20 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

still stuck on CM 10.2 any other rom i should try

Old 04-03-2014, 08:49 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My iPhone is still purring like a kitten.
Old 04-03-2014, 08:58 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just got an iPhone 5s from work. It's so little.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 09:00 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The 4s and everything before that are tiny. I think the 5 is a good size. Not a fan of big phones.

I think the biggest a phone should be is the size of the s3/Nexus 5. Anything bigger than that is just too big.
Old 04-03-2014, 09:19 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I got an ipad mini. I love that it opens up my PDF engineering drawings decently quickly, and rendering from zooming and scrolling takes 5-10s. But I can't deal with the stupid interface.

I'm so used to the drop down menu settings, or switching through multiple apps with one touch. Few other things that bug me, but that might be an app issue...though it didn't give me that problem on android phone.

I tried samsung pro 8.1, was not fast enough, returned it and ipad. I'm return the ipad as well and try the Lenovo Mixx 2 10.1 or a Thinkpad tablet.
Old 04-03-2014, 09:42 AM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

^^ why don't you try one of the Windows Surface tablets? I know they are spendy but I think they would do what you are trying to accomplish well. I will probably end up buying one eventually to replace my iPad.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 09:48 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikes_28 View Post
^^ why don't you try one of the Windows Surface tablets? I know they are spendy but I think they would do what you are trying to accomplish well. I will probably end up buying one eventually to replace my iPad.
I tried it, didn't work. Way to much lag and rendering time.
Old 04-03-2014, 10:13 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

Quote:
My iPhone is still purring like a kitten.
so it only crashes every hour or so?

idk how people can stand that

Old 04-03-2014, 11:54 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by brat316 View Post
I tried it, didn't work. Way to much lag and rendering time.
Everything you use will feel "laggy" in comparison to an iPhone/iPad.

They're just infinitely smoother and faster than the competitors.
Old 04-03-2014, 12:01 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My girlfriend has had her iPhone for a year and she has a love/hate relationship with it.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Quote:
I have an iPhone.
Old 04-03-2014, 12:29 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

It all depends on what you do with your phone. I'm simple with mine, I text, surf the net, use apps. Take pictures and videos. So I want speed, smoothness, ease of use and reliability.

If you like all the customization then it's not for you. I love the Nexus line so I don't hate all Androids, the Nexus line is still a possibility for me with my next phone.
Old 04-03-2014, 01:46 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
It all depends on what you do with your phone. I'm simple with mine, I text, surf the net, use apps. Take pictures and videos. So I want speed, smoothness, ease of use and reliability.

If you like all the customization then it's not for you. I love the Nexus line so I don't hate all Androids, the Nexus line is still a possibility for me with my next phone.
You've been talking about it forever. Just get a Nexus already. It will heal the damage that iphone has done to your heart.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 08:43 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

So the earpiece in my droid maxx randomly stopped working last night. I could hear people but it was extremely faint. Woke up this morning and was going to go to verizon to replace my phone, and it was working. wtf.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Quote:
I have an iPhone.
Old 04-22-2014, 06:11 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

That's bc Android sucks.
Old 04-30-2014, 11:57 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The days of affordable Google-sanctioned Android smartphones like the Nexus 5 may be coming to an end. According to The Information (via The Verge), Google will reportedly replace its Nexus smartphone line with high-end handsets as part of its new "Silver" program.

The report suggests that the company will work with manufacturers and carriers to produce phones that "closely adhere to Google specifications." The alleged handsets may also be limited as to how many non-Google apps can be pre-loaded, or they will give users the option to delete pre-installed apps. LG and Motorola are said to have the highest chance of releasing "Silver" devices, which may lauch as early as next year.

At this point, it's unclear what would separate the new phones from Google Play edition handsets. Google Play edition smartphones—which have been offered by Samsung, HTC, and Sony—already exist as the respective manufacturer's flagship product equipped with the same version of Android found on the Nexus phones.

To get the "Silver" program started, Google purportedly plans to spend up to $1 billion to work with manufacturers to produce the smartphones. The devices will reportedly launch in the United States initially, and in-store Android kiosks may be used to show off the new products.
https://www.ign.com/articles/2014/04...-nexus-program
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 12:01 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm do for an upgrade, I have the Droid RAZR currently. My only major issue is that it can sometimes get bogged down if I try to run more than one or two things at a time. Suggestions for what to get? Not looking to break the bank.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 12:03 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
I'm do for an upgrade, I have the Droid RAZR currently. My only major issue is that it can sometimes get bogged down if I try to run more than one or two things at a time. Suggestions for what to get? Not looking to break the bank.
I guess my suggestions aren't good enough... hrmph.
Old 04-30-2014, 12:04 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I guess my suggestions aren't good enough... hrmph.
Hey, I'm just trying to get a broad range of perspectives, not just one!

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 12:13 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
Hey, I'm just trying to get a broad range of perspectives, not just one!
Willing to bet that everyone besides dumb old BBD says the same thing I did.
Old 04-30-2014, 03:07 PM    (permalink
TimmG6376
Veteran

TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can you narrow down the scope a bit? There are so many options. I like my S4, but have decided to skip the S5 and wait until I see the next iteration of the Note. Mainly because all the Note owners here rave about the battery life and that's pretty much at the top of my list of requirements. So I guess what I'm saying is the recommendation would depend on what is important to you. They all have their strengths and weaknesses.