Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 03-17-2014, 07:29 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kenny Britt might be on the Panthers radar. Not sure if this would be a plus or a minus.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 07:33 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jomoz View Post
Walterfootball.com nails this signing:

(http://walterfootball.com/freeagents2014recap.php)

Classic case of a lazy player with lots of physical talent but no effort or heart having a career year during a contract season, and then signing a long term deal with a team and going back to not trying.
I agree with a lot of what you said. But out of any coach I'll take my chances with Coughlin getting him to play hard. Reid didn't really run a tight ship when it came to discipline and accountability in Philly.
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 07:33 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTgiants View Post
Giants signed WR/KR/PR Trindon Holliday
He's the type of player that'll end up in Coughlin's doghouse. He's dynamic though, when he's not fumbling.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 07:35 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
He's the type of player that'll end up in Coughlin's doghouse. He's dynamic though, when he's not fumbling.
I doubt he makes the team. This type of pick up concerns me. It makes me think GM and coach are not on the same page. Which has always been a concern of mine. Reese giving square pegs for Coughlin to put in round holes.
Old 03-17-2014, 07:36 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
I wouldn't completely write off Marvin McNutt. I liked him as a poor man's Anquan Boldin coming out. He could be ok as the fourth option behind Olsen and two other wideouts.

I still have a man crush on Jerhico Cotchery, too. He's looking for a job.

Those two + a number one type in the draft + Greg Olsen at TE...not the worst receiving corps in the league.
Which would be worse than that?
Old 03-17-2014, 08:10 PM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew Jones View Post
Which would be worse than that?
Assuming they get that starting-caliber draftee I mentioned...I'd take that group over the current groups for the Jags, Chiefs, Jets, Steelers, Titans, or Redskins.
Monomach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 08:27 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

An impact rookie starter at receiver plus Cotchery would probably be an overall upgrade over 2013, minus maybe Ginn's deep threat (Ginn being the biggest loss may speak enough about our receiver situation). That being said, if said rookie takes a while to adapt or just busts in general, we'll be ******.

Sig by Matthew Jones

Last edited by Cigaro : 03-17-2014 at 08:30 PM.
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 08:43 PM    (permalink
SchizophrenicBatman
Pro Bowler

SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm going to laugh my ass off when Gettleman takes the best DL available at 28
Old 03-17-2014, 08:57 PM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

way worse players out there than cotchery, guy is just the epitome of solid.

Steelers have a little urgency at WR, which is a good thing i think. As much as i want them to retain cotch, sanders needed to go, signing him is a commitment to mediocrity. Brown just had an amazing season, I imagine heath will be better and fully rehabbed to put up a season like his career best 2012, and they will almost certainly draft a WR with pick 1 (evans, lee, ebron) or 2(Moncrief, Robinson, Benjamin, matthews).

I look for Markus Wheaton to have a coming out party as well
Old 03-17-2014, 09:11 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Agree about Cotchery. Every team in the league could use him especially if he'd take the veteran minimum.
Old 03-17-2014, 09:15 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jets made a mistake letting Cotchery go a few years ago, believe he wanted to stay and they pushed him out. Always have liked him as a player. Such a solid receiver.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 09:24 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Assuming they get that starting-caliber draftee I mentioned...I'd take that group over the current groups for the Jags, Chiefs, Jets, Steelers, Titans, or Redskins.
BAHAHAHA

Yeah because Nate Washington, Kendall Wright, Justin Hunter and Delanie Walker are bad options...
Old 03-17-2014, 09:31 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
Agree about Cotchery. Every team in the league could use him especially if he'd take the veteran minimum.
He won't. Especially after snagging 10 TDs last season.
Old 03-17-2014, 09:55 PM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightytitan9 View Post
BAHAHAHA

Yeah because Nate Washington, Kendall Wright, Justin Hunter and Delanie Walker are bad options...
Kendall Wright is legit.

Nate Washington would be the fourth option on my hypothetical Panthers team and would be a #3 for you guys in an ideal world.

Justin Hunter was raw coming out (I liked him, though) and hasn't done anything to show that he's going to be an NFL player yet.

Delanie Walker should be a backup.

So, yeah. I think that's a bad group. It's Kendall Wright and nobody. It really needs that big #1 wideout (or even just a game-changing TE) that Kenny Britt was supposed to be (and that Justin Hunter might someday be).

Last edited by Monomach : 03-17-2014 at 09:57 PM.
Old 03-17-2014, 09:58 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Raiders signed James Jones and Kevin Boothe today.

So they have lost:
Jared Veldheer
Lamarr Houston
Rashad Jennings
Vance Walker
Tracy Porter

Re-signed:
Darren McFadden
Usama Young

Signed:
Austin Howard
Justin Tuck
Lamarr Woodley
Antonio Smith
Tarrell Brown
James Jones
Kevin Boothe

Bungled:
Rodger Saffold Jr.

McKenzie seems to target 2 players a day. 1st day was Saffold/Howard. Next Justin Tuck/Woodley. Then Smith/Brown. Now Jones/Boothe.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 10:42 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Kendall Wright is legit.

Nate Washington would be the fourth option on my hypothetical Panthers team and would be a #3 for you guys in an ideal world.

Justin Hunter was raw coming out (I liked him, though) and hasn't done anything to show that he's going to be an NFL player yet.

So, yeah. I think that's a bad group. It's Kendall Wright and nobody. It really needs that big #1 wideout (or even just a game-changing TE) that Kenny Britt was supposed to be (and that Justin Hunter might someday be).
Hunter has shown that he can do something in the NFL compared to McNutt. And Washington's and Cotchery's career numbers are very similar, with Washington's being slightly better.

Not arguing Olsen and Walker, because its clear who is better.

But even with a starting calibre draftee for Carolina and potentially signing Cotchery, now sure how its exactly better, unless Olsen really puts it over the top for you.
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 11:09 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RufusMcDaniel View Post
Hunter has shown that he can do something in the NFL compared to McNutt. And Washington's and Cotchery's career numbers are very similar, with Washington's being slightly better.

Not arguing Olsen and Walker, because its clear who is better.

But even with a starting calibre draftee for Carolina and potentially signing Cotchery, now sure how its exactly better, unless Olsen really puts it over the top for you.
But at the same time, Olsen started 5 more games than Walker but only had 13 more catches and the same amount of TDs.
Old 03-17-2014, 11:44 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
But at the same time, Olsen started 5 more games than Walker but only had 13 more catches and the same amount of TDs.
And 245 more yards...

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 12:39 AM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
If a position is not used in a team's first offensive or defensive snap of the game, no player at that position is credited with a start...even if that position is used on every single snap following.

Example: on 10/10 against the Giants, no Bears tight end is credited with a start, but Martellus Bennett had 6 catches for 68 yards, good for second on the team. He was on the field for most of the game. The first snap had a fullback and an extra tackle, so no tight ends were credited with a start...but 3 offensive tackles were.

Same for rotations. If your backup running back plays snap 1 and your bellcow plays snaps 2-60, your 1-snap backup gets the start...even if he gets zero carries and your main guy runs for 200 yards.

Games started are not a meaningful indicator of playing time. Only snap counts are.

...and catches/yards =/= skillz. Even if Walker had managed to get more than Olsen, Olsen would still be a better receiving option.

Also, I learned today that Titans fans have gone so long without an offense that they've become super proud of almost-average players like Nate Washington and Delanie Walker.

Last edited by Monomach : 03-18-2014 at 12:58 AM.
Old 03-18-2014, 02:07 AM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nate is a rock. Delaine is solid. Kendall Wright is a beast. Justin Hunter has elite talent. Mccluster does.. things. There are far worse cores in the league.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 06:42 AM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Kendall Wright is legit.

I wasn't sure if he was kidding or not with his statement. Titans definitely don't have world beaters.

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
PoopSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 06:45 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoughBoy View Post
Nate is a rock. Delaine is solid. Kendall Wright is a beast. Justin Hunter has elite talent. Mccluster does.. things. There are far worse cores in the league.
McCluster is worthless aside from special teams.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 06:50 AM    (permalink
Jomoz
Rookie

Jomoz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jomoz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jomoz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jomoz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jomoz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jomoz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jomoz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jomoz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jomoz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jomoz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jomoz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
He was playing out of position, the team was a mess, the front of the defense was awful, he was probably mad (rightfully) they brought in Nnamdi. They didn't live up to the hype, they had a lameduck coach.

If there were ever circumstances that a player wouldn't give his all - it was a talented guy like DRC in that mess. Nnamdi was eating alone in his car at the time.

I'm not saying it's OK - what I'm saying is that those circumstances aren't going to happen in NY, and in ARI and DEN he was good, so...
He was only good for ONE year in Arizona: his rookie year, and that was the year Kurt Warner was having an MVP year and took them to the Super Bowl. Every other year in Arizona he graded out as one of the worst CBs in football.

The only other times he has played well were a.) the first 4 weeks of the 2012 season in Philly and b.) his contract year in Denver.

So basically, you're getting an otherwise terrible CB who has tried hard exactly three times in his NFL career despite being in the league since 2008.

Now, I respect Tom Coughlin as a coach, but I don't think that he's that much more of a miracle worker than Andy Reid so much so that he will suddenly get DRC to care about football 100% of the time, especially now that DRC has likely signed the last big contract of his NFL career and received his guaranteed money.
Jomoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 08:15 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He's adding two players to Carolina, one of which is a 1st or 2nd RD pick, and comparing it to the Tits current group as is. From someone outside looking in, I refuse take that as a slight, ya'll.

Besides, this will all be irrelevant when we draft Jordan Matthews!

*closes woodwork*

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 08:16 AM    (permalink
cmarq83
Pro Bowler

cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jomoz View Post
He was only good for ONE year in Arizona: his rookie year, and that was the year Kurt Warner was having an MVP year and took them to the Super Bowl. Every other year in Arizona he graded out as one of the worst CBs in football.
The man has a career 81 QB rating against, primarily playing man coverage against a top 2 receiver. Lets not dumb down the conversation by referencing PFF CB grades. Their #2 CB in 2012 didn't even make a team in 2013.
cmarq83 is online now   Reply With Quote