Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-17-2014, 01:11 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Diab is the Rebel IPA any good?

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 06:59 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've got some Heady Topper coming my way!!!! We met this nice older guy on vacation. He was from Vermont and we were talking about beer and I told him I was jealous he could get Heady Topper. Or at least from what I've heard, I should be jealous. He took my card and said he was going to email me when he got back to send me some, and to my surprise he followed through. Can't wait until this beer comes.

Last edited by Jughead10 : 03-19-2014 at 07:05 PM.
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 07:07 PM    (permalink
njx9
Suck it Rob
All-NFLDC

njx9 has disabled reputation

odell's red ipa is fantastic, btw. perfect combination of the two styles. i don't think i'd mentioned theirs before.
Old 03-19-2014, 08:52 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
I've got some Heady Topper coming my way!!!! We met this nice older guy on vacation. He was from Vermont and we were talking about beer and I told him I was jealous he could get Heady Topper. Or at least from what I've heard, I should be jealous. He took my card and said he was going to email me when he got back to send me some, and to my surprise he followed through. Can't wait until this beer comes.
Save some please, somehow.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 08:55 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Save some please, somehow.
We'll see. Don't know how much I'm getting. Don't know if its just one can or if its a whole pack. 4 or 6? I don't know how they come.
Old 03-19-2014, 08:57 PM    (permalink
njx9
Suck it Rob
All-NFLDC

y'all are crazy. somewhere, broth knows i'm shaking my head at an east coast beer.
Old 03-19-2014, 09:03 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They sell them regularly at hipster beer stores for a crazy markup. Not worth it at all.
Old 03-19-2014, 09:04 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
We'll see. Don't know how much I'm getting. Don't know if its just one can or if its a whole pack. 4 or 6? I don't know how they come.
They usually come in 4 packs but some stores have cases. If that guy sends you a case you should send him some cash.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 09:05 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brothgar View Post
They usually come in 4 packs but some stores have cases. If that guy sends you a case you should send him some cash.
We're going to send him something regardless. He seemed pretty loaded however.
Old 03-19-2014, 11:39 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brothgar View Post
Diab is the Rebel IPA any good?
I didn't think it was too bad, definitely worth the money if you're just buying one of them but I wouldn't buy a sixer of it.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 02:39 PM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
They sell them regularly at hipster beer stores for a crazy markup. Not worth it at all.
the west coast mark up is about 15 dollars a can, which is crazy. I got one just to say i've tried it but it's probably the only time i get it. it's probably because the only way we can get it is like Jug head, my local liquor store did the same thing.

do you guys get any stuff from Bruery? at first i didn't like their crazy concoctions but now i appreciate their stuff since i like drinking random stuff. their stuff is top notch.
Old 03-20-2014, 06:05 PM    (permalink
njx9
Suck it Rob
All-NFLDC

gd's lasso is terrific. not piney, for those that don't like that flavor, but really well balanced.
Old 03-20-2014, 06:35 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Piney-ness is awesome though. How does the Lasso stack up vs Titan?

And the NYC markup is ~$10/can depending on the store.
Old 03-20-2014, 06:48 PM    (permalink
njx9
Suck it Rob
All-NFLDC

dont' disagree, but sometimes i don't want a pine tree. i think it's just as good, but in a very different way. i need a bit before i can have a second properly.
Old 03-20-2014, 06:50 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Gotcha. I'll have to check it out. Great Divide seems to travel pretty well in my experience.
Old 03-20-2014, 06:57 PM    (permalink
njx9
Suck it Rob
All-NFLDC

yeah, titan at least definitely does. i haven't seen many of their other things, but i rarely looked.

unlike new belgium, which, while still not outstanding here, travels horribly.

alternately, come out the great divide party this year. best party all year.

Last edited by njx9 : 03-20-2014 at 07:00 PM.
njx9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 07:05 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
yeah, titan at least definitely does. i haven't seen many of their other things, but i rarely looked.

unlike new belgium, which, while still not outstanding here, travels horribly.

alternately, come out the great divide party this year. best party all year.
When is this party? My friend and I are debating doing a cross country trip sometime during May and June and I'm pretty sure we would be going through Denver.
Old 03-20-2014, 07:07 PM    (permalink
njx9
Suck it Rob
All-NFLDC

June 14th. tickets on sale next month, i think.
Old 03-20-2014, 07:13 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
June 14th. tickets on sale next month, i think.
Interesting. If the deal I am working on closes in time, I may actually do this.
Old 03-20-2014, 07:16 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Apparently this is the 20th anniversary too. Nice.
Old 03-20-2014, 07:18 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyaraiderfan View Post
the west coast mark up is about 15 dollars a can, which is crazy. I got one just to say i've tried it but it's probably the only time i get it. it's probably because the only way we can get it is like Jug head, my local liquor store did the same thing.

do you guys get any stuff from Bruery? at first i didn't like their crazy concoctions but now i appreciate their stuff since i like drinking random stuff. their stuff is top notch.
The Bruery just began distributing in Louisiana. I've been tempted by some of their beers but haven't been able to bring myself to spend $15-20 a bottle.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 03-21-2014, 09:15 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
gd's lasso is terrific. not piney, for those that don't like that flavor, but really well balanced.
Yes it is. Picked some up tonight actually. I really love this beer.

Also I picked up Blakker, a Surly/Three Floyd's collab. Too expensive to buy again, but this beer is great.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2014, 12:17 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

Ya'll fellars talkin' bout beer? *chugs*

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 03-22-2014, 09:46 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The highlights of a mediocre brew day today.

Old 03-23-2014, 11:00 AM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

I had this last night and it was stellar

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter