Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 03-26-2014, 05:59 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
Are you trying to hurt yourself Brody?
My point is that what makes the Lannisters worse than say Stannis, if Robert dies? Stannis even has Melisandre, and that's more dangerous than we can provide.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 06:05 PM    (permalink
Witten4HOF
Veteran

Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hmmm a lyncher as a mason
Witten4HOF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 06:06 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
I never claimed "glory" and I explained my voting pattern. The initial unvote of BD after pushing hard for him was a mistake. The 2nd time, again, was in case we got to RR. I wanted both of my suspicions as possible lynches. Unvoting BD at that point didn't hurt anything since he had other votes.
Yeah, ya... you've said that many times already... .but this implies differently... you really tried to sell the idea that you started it and had reasons for backing off.

Quote:
I picked up the push for BD and absolutely ran with it. I don't know that he would have had any votes (other than maybe vidae) if I hadn't.
Quote:
Day 1 reveal demands in general are bad news.

My only regret is not pushing to finish him off. It was day one so I was hesitant...I won't make that mistake again.
Quote:
I wanted to get my other main suspicion in there in case it was roulette. This was, of course, after I lead the initial surge against BD. I regret backing down initially but his response didn't seem like a caught-scum squirm response.
Even got Rob to buy it, even though many people were already onto BD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
If you could summarize, it would be great. BB did some scummy things, but he really kinda led the push for BD if I remember correctly. It could easily be an attempt to get himself clear-ish early, but it didn't come off that way to me yesterday.
You got on me hard for voting for BD after you made your post, but I justified it because I had already been watching him and he was a suspect on Grizz's list and I shared those thoughts with others that the whole vidae war was baseless.

The only thing that gives me pause is your role claim of Bran. Interesting to say the least.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 06:07 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
My point is that what makes the Lannisters worse than say Stannis, if Robert dies? Stannis even has Melisandre, and that's more dangerous than we can provide.
Tywin shits all over everyone, he honestly should be the Godfather

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 06:07 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witten4HOF View Post
Hmmm a lyncher as a mason
I didn't really think that through. I just posted my initial thoughts down. Maybe not masoned.
Old 03-26-2014, 06:09 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can we lynch d unit for sucking?

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 06:09 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
Tywin shits all over everyone, he honestly should be the Godfather
I could buy Tywin as well as Joffrey for Brodeur.... Lynch the guy before the triggers empower him?

I could be down for that. Especially since we're looking for 1 remaining Targaryen.
Old 03-26-2014, 06:10 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

it's likely Jorah & Khal Drogo as well, you constantly ignoring them is some what suspicious

Old 03-26-2014, 06:11 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
Can we lynch d unit for sucking?
I'm trying but I know I don't always make sense.
Old 03-26-2014, 06:12 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Melisandre doesn't play that big of a part in season two does she? At least not enough of one to be considered a huge threat.
Old 03-26-2014, 06:14 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

she squirts out the smoke monster from her vag

Old 03-26-2014, 06:15 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
she squirts out the smoke monster from her vag
Is that two or three. I can't honestly remember.
Old 03-26-2014, 06:18 PM    (permalink
Witten4HOF
Veteran

Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My #1 suspect is still Trog, I listed why at the beginning of the day.

I also mentioned the dialog early in the day by Caddy concerning Rob and CJ. There is scum all up in there. Certainly patted himself on the back for pointing out CJ and then said well either him or Rob is evil but not both.

Still not digging Fenikz game

vote Trogdor
Witten4HOF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 06:20 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Right. We should trust the usurping Lannisters who desire to put a Lannister boy born of incest on the throne rather than a member of House Baratheon should King Robert be murdered by your Lannister kin (or you).

As I said before I don't view the Lannisters as an immediate threat but to act like House Baratheon is a threat to the realm compared to the Lannisters is asinine.

Dallas Cowboys GM -Forum Mock
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 06:22 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
it's likely Jorah & Khal Drogo as well, you constantly ignoring them is some what suspicious
Huh? Constantly? Exaggerate much?

I figure catching the 1 remaining Targaryen will be tough. Yes, they have friends, but I think those friends aren't as meaningful. I think there are triggers and one of them could be that if the 2nd Targaryen is caught or if King Robert dies then those "friends" will be much less meaningful. I could easily see them ending up being recruits (Jorah) or survivors (Drogo). Yes, catching them now would be great, so I'm not trying to forget them, but getting a top Lannister isn't a bad option either.

Nice to see you posting though.
Old 03-26-2014, 06:23 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not a mason. DG just knew my character right away from my hint, thats why he's been saying that I ain't bad.
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 06:29 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post

I figure catching the 1 remaining Targaryen will be tough. Yes, they have friends, but I think those friends aren't as meaningful. I think there are triggers and one of them could be that if the 2nd Targaryen is caught or if King Robert dies then those "friends" will be much less meaningful. I could easily see them ending up being recruits (Jorah) or survivors (Drogo). Yes, catching them now would be great, so I'm not trying to forget them, but getting a top Lannister isn't a bad option either.

These are... interesting thoughts. I'll say I disagree with your outlook.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Is that two or three. I can't honestly remember.
That's two.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 06:31 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post

This is really, really stupid.

**** it, maybe he won't be worthless if we get some votes on him.

Vote: Gonzo

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 06:39 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think the only people left to chime in are Gonzo and the Australians. (Gonzo was here earlier on this day but a lot has happened since then and he has some votes now.)
Old 03-26-2014, 06:40 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I think the only people left to chime in are Gonzo and the Australians. (Gonzo was here earlier on this day but a lot has happened since then and he has some votes now.)
Interesting enough he has has multiple posts in the television thread. Take it how you will though.
Old 03-26-2014, 06:49 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Interesting enough he has has multiple posts in the television thread. Take it how you will though.
He's either telling the truth or he's trying make us buy his story. I think based on his actions day one it's the latter. The only thing that gives me pause is this a pretty complicated role claim to come up with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 06:53 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ok, let me clear something up that I came across earlier.

I do not need to find the SK, I just know that there is one.
Old 03-26-2014, 06:54 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RufusMcDaniel View Post
Ok, let me clear something up that I came across earlier.

I do not need to find the SK, I just know that there is one.
Are you able to tell us how you know this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 06:59 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
Are you able to tell us how you know this?
Based on my win condition.
Old 03-26-2014, 07:01 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
He's either telling the truth or he's trying make us buy his story. I think based on his actions day one it's the latter. The only thing that gives me pause is this a pretty complicated role claim to come up with.
Well the idea of a commute with consequences came up in the last game. I feel it would be way too soon to try to turn that into a strategy for yourself in the next game, but things don't have to make sense and he is going to claim commute, anyway.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote