Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > Fantasy Baseball

Old 04-02-2014, 07:35 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brad Miller yo!!

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 09:58 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone wanna trade?
Old 04-02-2014, 10:46 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So I guess Josh Fields is the closer for Houston? HOORAY!

KCJ58 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 10:49 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58 View Post
So I guess Josh Fields is the closer for Houston? HOORAY!
Still a good chance it's a committee as reported all along. We'll see if he gets the next save opp.

On Sunday, I was deliberating between a speculative add of Lindstrom or Fields. Opted for Lindstrom. As it turned out, the correct answer may have been both.
Old 04-02-2014, 11:11 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

LaTroy Hawkins gets me my first save. BOOYA.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 07:19 AM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why would they pull Santos after one batter? This is ********.

On the bright side, Dee Gordon is clearly going to lead me to first place.
mqtirishfan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 07:40 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hawkins looked terrible doing so.

Houston is closer by committee.

Hoping Cecil takes over as he looked better doing so.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 04-03-2014, 06:43 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Encarnacion has more SB than McCutchen. I'm winning the **** out of this trade. :D
Old 04-04-2014, 08:44 AM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mqtirishfan View Post
Encarnacion has more SB than McCutchen. I'm winning the **** out of this trade. :D
but yet they have the same ammount of hits, one

KCJ58 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 10:48 AM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58 View Post
but yet they have the same ammount of hits, one
So, clearly I got a steal getting Heyward for the awful McCutchen! I mean, he's on pace for a 0/0/0/0/.400 season!
Old 04-04-2014, 11:09 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So is Hamilton just completely lost at the plate? Can't steal bases if you can't get on. I think the Reds rushed him. His AAA numbers weren't great last year.
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 11:12 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Scouts were always a little unsure if Hamilton would ever hit enough to be able to use his speed. As you said his AAA numbers did stink. It's early but I wouldn't be surprised if he was sent back down in a month if things aren't looking up.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 04-04-2014, 02:21 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

******* rain delay will cost me a win for Anibal Sanchez (and BF will likely vulture his way into a win for Smyly). And I benched Rajai Davis and Torii Hunter for their homers today.

Scuffling along to start the season ...
Old 04-04-2014, 02:24 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Scouts were always a little unsure if Hamilton would ever hit enough to be able to use his speed. As you said his AAA numbers did stink. It's early but I wouldn't be surprised if he was sent back down in a month if things aren't looking up.
Yeah I would think they might bat him in the bottom third before sending him down. Leadoff might have been a bit ambitious to start his career.
Old 04-04-2014, 02:35 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Victor Martinez has more steals than Billy Hamilton!!!!
Old 04-04-2014, 02:47 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
Yeah I would think they might bat him in the bottom third before sending him down. Leadoff might have been a bit ambitious to start his career.
Now that I think about it I'm sure he'll have a huge breakout this weekend against the Mets.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 04-04-2014, 02:50 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
******* rain delay will cost me a win for Anibal Sanchez (and BF will likely vulture his way into a win for Smyly). And I benched Rajai Davis and Torii Hunter for their homers today.

Scuffling along to start the season ...
I think I've benched 4 HR's already. It happens when you draft so well though.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 04-04-2014, 02:58 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Now that I think about it I'm sure he'll have a huge breakout this weekend against the Mets.
Imagine if Dickey was still there. Do you think Hamilton could go 1st to 3rd on a knuckle ball. Haha.
Old 04-04-2014, 05:25 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Dammit I meant to take Johnson out after Zimmerman's good start. He killed my e.r.a and whip today.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 04-04-2014, 05:34 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Benched 3 HRs and 7 RBI just in the early games. Every player I didn't start produced. Ugh.
Old 04-04-2014, 05:36 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lucroy is making me a happy man.

The rest of my team is still sleeping.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 05:58 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

Quote:
Benched 3 HRs and 7 RBI just in the early games. Every player I didn't start produced. Ugh.
Including Rajai Davis, hahaha
Old 04-04-2014, 06:04 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
It's the worst feeling.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 04-04-2014, 06:06 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

And Prado came out with a hand injury. Bad fantasy Friday for me.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 04-04-2014, 06:48 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

Jenrry Mejia is stylin' on you all.