Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 04-23-2007, 05:42 PM    (permalink
ripdw27
Veteran

ripdw27 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

darren mcfadden aka run dmc is the next reggie bush, actually in a few years someone will post myself in a combine/highlight video and say the next Darren McFadden??
ripdw27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 05:52 PM    (permalink
RWFender1
Veteran

RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1

i wouldnt call mcfadden the next bush. i think mcfadden and peterson both have more in common with each other and also remind me more of larry johnson. i think they are both fast and have power but not quite the elusiveness of bush. they arent quite as versitle either.

im excited to see more out of joe mcknight. everyone is calling him the next reggie

gamertag: uscfan06

RWFender1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 05:53 PM    (permalink
RWFender1
Veteran

RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1

a few weeks late? the article is dated 4 days ago...

gamertag: uscfan06

RWFender1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 06:05 PM    (permalink
TigerBait45
Veteran

TigerBait45 is a cocksman.TigerBait45 is a cocksman.TigerBait45 is a cocksman.

I don't know if I'd put McKnight in that same category. Hes really good but I don't think hes Reggie Bush.
TigerBait45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 06:24 PM    (permalink
Smashmouth
Rookie

Smashmouth hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LitoSheppard View Post
No, with the hat all tipped and the poser face like he's hard, and i'v also heard he thinks he is from alot of guys
I know the hat looks stupid, but that is the "style" these days. Believe me I think it looks ridiculous but if you look at any High School kids these days they look like that. Poser face???? What would you rather him have glasses and combed over hair and look like a nerd???? Who cares what the kid looks like he is a ball player.
Smashmouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 12:27 AM    (permalink
casskid
Rookie

casskid hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smashmouth View Post
I know the hat looks stupid, but that is the "style" these days. Believe me I think it looks ridiculous but if you look at any High School kids these days they look like that. Poser face???? What would you rather him have glasses and combed over hair and look like a nerd???? Who cares what the kid looks like he is a ball player.
He doesnt have to look like a nerd, but his attitude probably carries over to game day. Now its fine, but wait till he a) gets his helmet tilted sideways by any opposing player who sees this pic or b) gets beat up by his black team mates for probably tossing around the n word. Either way this is the type of kid that every one loves to hit as hard as possible as many times as possible.
casskid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 01:28 PM    (permalink
Ho0k Em'
Pro Bowler

Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by casskid View Post
He doesnt have to look like a nerd, but his attitude probably carries over to game day. Now its fine, but wait till he a) gets his helmet tilted sideways by any opposing player who sees this pic or b) gets beat up by his black team mates for probably tossing around the n word. Either way this is the type of kid that every one loves to hit as hard as possible as many times as possible.
O yea i'm sure you have him figured all out.
Old 04-24-2007, 02:36 PM    (permalink
badgerbacker
Pro Bowler

badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
He doesnt have to look like a nerd, but his attitude probably carries over to game day.
I don't mind that attitude on the field. I want my players to be convinced that they are the best and need to prove that every time they touch the ball. Yes, he might be in for a rude awakening, but that drive to be the best can push him to truly be great.
Old 04-24-2007, 02:37 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
you are ridiculous. what makes you think you can judge him that harshly by his picture?? you haven't even met the dude but you are spitting out the idea that he drops the N word and what not?? i hope you get beat by anyone and everyone for being ignorant.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig
terribletowel39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 12:41 AM    (permalink
casskid
Rookie

casskid hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Ok i admit my basis is off only kids from my high school but looking at the tipped hat and the huge chain kid probably carries himself in a way that would rub alot of kids the wrong way. Ive seen this kinda attitude in the suburbs and the worst that happens when you rub someone the wrong way nothing really bad happens maybe some name calling and chest puffing but nothing real. I attend Wayne State which is an overwhelming black school in an overwhelming black city. Kids (epsecially white kids) with the attitudes that this guy portrays in the pictures and from other accounts get messed up. Its as simple as that.

Now I may be wrong he may be a very humble, church going young man that helps old ladies cross streets and volunteers his time to sick children, and i wish him the best, but i know alot of kids on my old football team that would love to take a shot at him based on that photo alone.
casskid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 01:01 AM    (permalink
bryanGENE

coool they play their games like right by my house..i'll have to check out some of his games
Old 04-27-2007, 04:56 PM    (permalink
Bearsfan123
Pro Bowler

Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
I'd like to see McGuffie try and hurdle Urlacher or Sean Taylor.

ROFL that would be hilarious!
+rep for you

Whitney Mercilus will be a better and more productive player than Shea McClellin

In Tyler We Trust

Welcome to Project Mayhem

This was stolen, and I appreciate it.
Jimmy Buckets <3
Bearsfan123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 05:18 PM    (permalink
The Legend
Pro Bowler

The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.

Name: Sam McGuffie
Ht: 6-foot-0
Wt: 190 lbs
Forty: 4.2 secs
Bench max: 335 pounds
Vertical: 42 inches
Class: 2008 (Freshman Year)

Collage Offers
Florida
LSU
Michigan
Notre Dame
Ohio State
Southern Cal
Texas A&M
Oklahoma

This Year Stats
Yards: 3,212
Attemps: 358
Average: 9.0
Touchdowns: 44

Jump Highlight: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eygKqRMd94U
90 Yard Highlight: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hoQJ...elated&search=
Full Highlight: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4IJ1...elated&search=

Last edited by The Legend : 04-27-2007 at 05:32 PM.
The Legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 05:37 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

4.2 40? No friggin way.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 05:17 PM    (permalink
jeweeee

he set the record for rushing yards in a season (including postseason) for the Houston area... it seems like most of his big runs came from his speed