Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 04-12-2014, 09:14 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dmc 1 was absolutely incredible. Shame capcom has **** the bed recently with their big franchises.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2014, 09:53 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm mad at capcom for killing the 3ds mega man legends when it was pretty much done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2014, 10:14 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by niel89 View Post
I'm mad at capcom for killing the 3ds mega man legends when it was pretty much done.
Dude so much this. In fact, the lack of anything mega man is ridiculous. I want a retro 16 bit megaman X sequel ala megaman 9&10

Quote:
Quote:
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Old 04-13-2014, 02:13 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

TF anyone?

Quote:
Quote:
Old 04-13-2014, 02:14 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why I've been saying Nintendo should buy Megaman from Capcom. Guarantee they're willing to sell.
Old 04-13-2014, 02:24 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

That would be huge, but I'd rather Sony or MS but it. I have zero faith in that company to make a system worth buying at this point.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 04-13-2014, 02:35 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

...why? Nintendo is so much better at making games

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 03:24 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They might make the best games on the planet, but their consoles are **** so no one buys them. Let Megaman have new life.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 04:26 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
They might make the best games on the planet, but their consoles are **** so no one buys them. Let Megaman have new life.
This. Their consoles have limited appeal to hardcore gamers or anyone who isn't a devote Nintendo gamer. Online functionality with the original xbox was better than what you have with the Wii U right now. With a functioning online you could incorporate a co-op mode with X and Zero (drools), upload speed runs of levels. Plus I'd rather play on a normal controller than anything Nintendo will force users to use with one of their 20 gimmick controllers.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 04-13-2014, 04:55 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I thought M$ had the rights for the last decade or so and made complete ****, only Nintendo would make a good Megaman game, the creator is releasing something very similar for them soon

also someone teach me how to Kerbal

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 06:10 PM    (permalink
njx9
Suck it Rob
All-NFLDC

njx9 has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
also someone teach me how to Kerbal
youtube scott manley. honestly, his tutorial vids are far better than anything else out there for learning how to do things.
njx9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 10:18 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Everyone saying Below was the game of the show at Pax. A mix of old school Zelda with dark souls. I am intrigued.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 04-15-2014, 10:59 AM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
Everyone saying Below was the game of the show at Pax. A mix of old school Zelda with dark souls. I am intrigued.
Supposed to be this year's Spelunky.
Old 04-15-2014, 11:06 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
Supposed to be this year's Spelunky.
Im not familiar with that actually. Im not really into indie games but both this and super time force (both by the same developer) have me thinking ill get both day one. Below sounds like a combining of three of my favorite games.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 04-15-2014, 03:34 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
youtube scott manley. honestly, his tutorial vids are far better than anything else out there for learning how to do things.
Yeah Manley is the best. He also did a recently updated tutorial series so it should be really up to date.

I love KSP far too much. Multiplayer will pretty much ruin my life.
Old 04-15-2014, 10:35 PM    (permalink
Job Reborn
Veteran

Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I played To The Moon lately. Best game I've played in a while, even though it's not really a game in the traditional sense.
Job Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 09:52 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

So Marty O'Donnell was fired by Bungie. Guy was the composer for all the Halo's (except 4) and Destiny. Honestly is the only guy in the video game industry that I would recognize as a composer. Very strange, his work was amazing.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 04-16-2014, 09:56 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
So Marty O'Donnell was fired by Bungie. Guy was the composer for all the Halo's (except 4) and Destiny. Honestly is the only guy in the video game industry that I would recognize as a composer. Very strange, his work was amazing.
he said it was "without cause" too. wonder what happened.
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 10:01 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

I'm assuming it had to do with salary and just trying to cut corners and save money. But that guy's work is well worth the money.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 04-16-2014, 10:45 AM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

O'Donnell is easily one of the best in the business and one of the reasons I was looking forward to Destiny, very strange firing.
Old 04-16-2014, 10:51 AM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The good news? Huge opening for 343 to scoop in and bring back O'Donnell where he belongs. Halo 5 anyone?
Old 04-16-2014, 10:58 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

If Halo 5 returns to the old formula then I'd buy it, but I think 343 wants to develop their own formula for the franchise. Thats fine but I just love the traditional model too much to get alot of enjoyment out of future installments. Regardless they certainly should pick him up.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 04-18-2014, 10:51 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

PS Store is having a nice flash sale of random games for $.99

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/...ach/#sf2636289

Until Monday. I'm getting Braid, Crash Bandicoot, and Tokyo Jungle right now..
Old 04-19-2014, 06:54 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Sony needs a new crash bandicoot. Thatd be awesome

Quote:
Quote:
Old 04-19-2014, 07:50 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I might have to get Tokyo jungle, Jurassic park and back to the future