Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 04-03-2014, 11:52 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

thank god for surge protectors, huge storm here while I was at the gym and electricity went crazy my pc wouldve been a goner

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 04:36 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
thank god for surge protectors, huge storm here while I was at the gym and electricity went crazy my pc wouldve been a goner
As if you use it for anything! You are a Cain level abandoner!
Old 04-04-2014, 04:49 AM    (permalink
TitansCJftw
Veteran

TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

shut it forenci
Old 04-04-2014, 11:15 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I need either a pair of earbuds with a mic attached or a portable headset.

Any suggestions?
Old 04-04-2014, 01:04 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitansCJftw View Post
shut it forenci
That hurt a little.
Old 04-04-2014, 01:46 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
I need either a pair of earbuds with a mic attached or a portable headset.

Any suggestions?
Steelseries has a few options in their Flux series. I thought Siberias were collapsible, but I can't find any info on that.

Last edited by nepg : 04-04-2014 at 01:49 PM.
nepg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 01:58 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

G430 headphones are pretty nice

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm
smittyjs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 11:10 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dayz is starting to get more intense with zombies

Old 04-05-2014, 04:33 PM    (permalink
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Has anyone played Wildstar yet and is it any good?

RIP themaninblack
Pat Sims 90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 05:33 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat Sims 90 View Post
Has anyone played Wildstar yet and is it any good?
I played a beta weekend and tbh I hated it. I was super excited for it and after that weekend I knew I'd probably never buy it or play it again.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 05:49 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I watched djWHEAT stream it this morning. I really like the look and the ambiance.

Video Games - Anime - Comics - Cosplay - etc

A site dedicated to giving support and exposure to female
geeks and gamers, while also providing a community for
people of all genders to hang out and discuss their
favorite nerd past-times without needing to worry about or
deal with the prejudice and mistreatment that's so common online.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 12:30 AM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hate Wildstar's telegraph system. Early previews looked good, but the more information released the less interested I am.

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 03:07 PM    (permalink
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

After seeing that Wildstar is going to be $60 game and a $15 monthly subscription that alone does kills it for him regardless of game play.

RIP themaninblack
Pat Sims 90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 12:07 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alright, it's my yearly "someone find me a computer" post. I'm currently running Windows XP and you know how that's going by now. I don't feel like building one and want to buy one soon. I don't appreciate Microsoft forcing me into this.

I don't do anything crazy on here.. just random websites, Youtube, music, movies, whatever. I'm not afraid to upgrade parts. I'd like to be able to join in on some Day Z action at some point.. and maybe play some other games, seeing as how PC is the master race and all.

Budget probably around $800ish with a monitor. Now find me one on Amazon or something.

WMD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 06:12 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

If you're looking for a monitor as well you'll be hard pressed to find some kind of pre-built PC with decent specs. I feel like if you're willing to upgrade parts on it why not just build one? You will be able to do so for infinitely cheaper.

Also, you can keep using XP if you want. Microsoft just isn't updating it anymore. Also, Windows 7 is a million times better so you will be better off for it in the long run. You may want to hold out to the next Windows. Don't get 8. It's terrible. I don't understand Microsoft sometimes. They release one terrible OS like Vista or Windows 8 and then fix all of it and make a very good/solid OS to follow it.
Old 04-13-2014, 10:09 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Welllll I could probably just buy the computer and wait on a monitor until a little later. I don't really want to build one because I haven't done it before and would like to have a computer up and running before the hackers steal my identity and start posting as me here. I still might build one later on this year though.

Old 04-13-2014, 10:40 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If there's not really anything wrong with your current computer other than the OS, I'd just back up anything important and install Windows 7.
Old 04-13-2014, 10:55 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
If there's not really anything wrong with your current computer other than the OS, I'd just back up anything important and install Windows 7.
It's about 8 years old and I doubt it could handle 7. It can barely handle two open tabs and a Youtube video in Firefox.

Old 04-15-2014, 09:10 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

If you were willing to build it yourself you could build a decent rig for 800 bucks or less and if you were to hold off on the GC other wise you could probably do a decent amd build with a GC for 800

Old 04-15-2014, 09:54 PM    (permalink
TitansCJftw
Veteran

TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smittyjs View Post
If you were willing to build it yourself you could build a decent rig for 800 bucks or less and if you were to hold off on the GC other wise you could probably do a decent amd build with a GC for 800
This, did my first build in august or september with a couple of small confidence boosters from here newegg, amd, promo codes, etc, $775 later and a couple days delivery took 45 minutes(first time) to build still going strong today! btw thanks
Old 04-16-2014, 09:47 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Big DayZ experimental patch with new mouse controls. Feels sooooo good. Plays like any other FPS with no weapons in your hands.
Old 04-18-2014, 09:54 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

The Dead Island MOBA is actually pretty interesting. Played a little bit of it tonight. First MOBA I've played that had a story that made sense.

Here's the link to get a beta key:
http://www.gamespot.com/articles/dea.../1100-6419062/
Old 04-18-2014, 10:21 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

I played it a little too. It seemed potentially interesting. We should grab a game sometime.
Old 04-21-2014, 01:43 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Wasn't there a site that helped you pick out parts for building a computer? I really have no idea what I'm getting into with that stuff. If I don't intend on getting into gaming too hardcore right now, but maybe later, what parts should I not spend much on and upgrade later?

Old 04-21-2014, 02:24 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

I was going to post this is the Video Game discussion thread too, but I thought this might be helpful for you WMD.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/can.../1100-6418829/

It's very easy to build a solid PC for the price of a console.