Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Old 05-02-2014, 01:01 PM    (permalink
fredder
Veteran

fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeDan17 View Post
Calvin has been around other 1000 yard receivers before. Atlanta has been essentially one-and-done for the duration of Jones and White. And Arizona how how many winning seasons with Boldin and Fitz?

I'm yet to see a trio of receivers be the driving force behind a champion. Getting Evans, Watkins or anyone else isn't going to matter without a quarterback.

And I never said Atlanta's drafting of Julio was a failure.
Actually Calvin has never had another 1000 yard receiver play with him unless you mean guys that had gained 1000 yards with other teams. That's really stretching things IMO.

The Atlanta point is fair. Julio Jones didn't push them over the top like some people thought it would but he certainly made the team better. Again, I'm not really arguing with you on this point.

I didn't realize you meant the Boldin/Fitz days in Arizona. They did go to a Superbowl however. Obviously that was mostly because of Kurt Warner though.

I agree 100% that a franchise QB will help them out more than another elite WR. However, if there's no franchise QB available and you have Watkins as BPA I think you draft him even if he's just your #2 WR.

I think we're in general agreement on this point I just didn't think your examples were very good at proving that having 2 elite WRs wasn't valuable.
fredder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 01:23 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredder View Post
Actually Calvin has never had another 1000 yard receiver play with him unless you mean guys that had gained 1000 yards with other teams. That's really stretching things IMO.

The Atlanta point is fair. Julio Jones didn't push them over the top like some people thought it would but he certainly made the team better. Again, I'm not really arguing with you on this point.

I didn't realize you meant the Boldin/Fitz days in Arizona. They did go to a Superbowl however. Obviously that was mostly because of Kurt Warner though.

I agree 100% that a franchise QB will help them out more than another elite WR. However, if there's no franchise QB available and you have Watkins as BPA I think you draft him even if he's just your #2 WR.

I think we're in general agreement on this point I just didn't think your examples were very good at proving that having 2 elite WRs wasn't valuable.
No of course its valuable. I just don't think if we draft Watkins, fans should be thinking championship because we have weaponzzs.

I agree thiugh, they should adhere to the draft board they have spent so much time constructing.

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)
BuckeyeDan17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 02:15 PM    (permalink
Nastradamus
Veteran

Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Colts made 2 SBs, winning 1, with 2 first round, highly paid WRs and a 1st round, highly paid TE.

The Broncos made it last year.

The Cardinals made a SB with Boldin/Fitz

WRs were pretty key to those NYG runs.

The Patriots made it after acquiring Welker and Moss.

So no, a trio of WRs hasn't necessarily been the driving force behind a championship, but they can be pretty damn helpful in making the playoffs, making the SB and maybe even winning it. Considering the Lions rarely make the playoffs of late and have never played in a SB, I'd take it, at least as a start.
Nastradamus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 02:33 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nastradamus View Post
The Colts made 2 SBs, winning 1, with 2 first round, highly paid WRs and a 1st round, highly paid TE.

The Broncos made it last year.

The Cardinals made a SB with Boldin/Fitz

WRs were pretty key to those NYG runs.

The Patriots made it after acquiring Welker and Moss.

So no, a trio of WRs hasn't necessarily been the driving force behind a championship, but they can be pretty damn helpful in making the playoffs, making the SB and maybe even winning it. Considering the Lions rarely make the playoffs of late and have never played in a SB, I'd take it, at least as a start.
Well said, especially since they have a good QB and servicable line. With another receiving weapon and some help on D, they will have a great shot at the playoffs
JoeJoeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 03:48 PM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wicket View Post
two things, its called american football, so yeah, its american.

baseball was already global before the league went global. I think the NFL Europe showed well enough that you cant just put the football product out there and people will buy in, didnt work, wont work. So yeah, i get why the NFL wants to go international and in the long run in is probably a good idea but you want to create a market and doing it by 1 or 2 grand events a year is the best way for now probably
It's only called American Football to differentiate it from soccer. American Football is in no way its official name.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
NFL Europe is a horrible comparison. It wasn't quality football. That is like saying Carolina couldn't support a football team because their AFL team folded. Actually, pretty much every city has had an AFL team close. I guess we should shut down the NFL. Obviously this football thing is never going to catch on here in America.
Yup, this.
Monomach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 04:48 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Browns just need to take the best player there. Which will be Watkins/Evans or Robinson, because I think Mack and Clowney go top 3.

They don't need to worry about the success of teams with two good WRs or the fact that they have an amazing LT. Draft good players. Don't worry about positions. And the weird part is that Evans/Robinson would start from day one because there's a gaping hole at each spot. What's the issue?

RT is important - especially if it's a dominating force.

Trying to identically mimic another team's successful draft blueprint makes no sense.

I don't understand in what world having two stud WRs would not be a good thing. If he's the best player on your board - you take him. What the Arizona Cardinals did five years ago has nothing to do with. Each draft, team, and year should be judged individually.

History doesn't repeat itself, it just rhymes sometimes. There are good strategies, but there isn't one way to build a team. Some positions are valued higher than others, but adding a building block player at pick 4 should be the goal regardless of if he's playing RT, WR, or anything. The only REAL exception is QB and kickers. MAaaaaaaaaaaybe long snapper but I think if he's that dominant it's worth it.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 04:52 PM    (permalink
twiz
Veteran

twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If the Browns take a ******* RIGHT TACKLE at 4, all TV's better run from my fist of an angry God.

IT'S A RIGHT TACKLE! GET ONE LATER! IF CLEVELAND EVEN BLOODY WANTS ONE!

Thomas is in Cleveland for FIVE MORE YEARS! They wouldn't even move to Left Tackle!

Give me a ******* break... I'd rather reach on a damn Corner than take an Offensive Tackle there...

Just drafted a RT in the 2nd round not long ago either. And brought in a guy who can play RT if we need. And have two potential RT's on the roster. For a ZBS.

COME ON MAN.
twiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 04:52 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
History doesn't repeat itself, it just rhymes sometimes.
As someone who majored in History, I like this a lot.
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 04:54 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by twiz View Post
If the Browns take a ******* RIGHT TACKLE at 4, all TV's better run from my fist of an angry God.

IT'S A RIGHT TACKLE! GET ONE LATER! IF CLEVELAND EVEN BLOODY WANTS ONE!

Thomas is in Cleveland for FIVE MORE YEARS! They wouldn't even move to Left Tackle!

Give me a ******* break... I'd rather reach on a damn Corner than take an Offensive Tackle there...
Here's a question.

Would you rather have a HOF RT for the next 10 years or decent CB?

And are you talking about McQuistan... wow... lol
Old 05-02-2014, 04:55 PM    (permalink
twiz
Veteran

twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Here's a question.

Would you rather have a HOF RT for the next 10 years or decent CB?
Nice try. Not biting.
twiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 04:56 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by twiz View Post
Nice try. Not biting.
I think I'd rather have two stud offensive tackles than two stud wide receivers.
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 05:16 PM    (permalink
Dangermouse
Rookie

Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is there even such a thing as HOF Right Tackle? Surely if he was that good he would be playing Left Tackle.

Old adage is that there are only really two types of Linemen. Centers are Left Tackles. Right Tackles are just Left Tackles who weren't good enough in college. Guards are just Left Tackles who were downright bad in college.
Dangermouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 05:17 PM    (permalink
Dangermouse
Rookie

Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caulibflower View Post
I think I'd rather have two stud offensive tackles than two stud wide receivers.
Stud OL are so overrated. Best thing you can say about a linemen is a guy that doesn't get himself noticed. You can easily get by with a solid, unspectacular line.
Dangermouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 05:34 PM    (permalink
fredder
Veteran

fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangermouse View Post
Stud OL are so overrated. Best thing you can say about a linemen is a guy that doesn't get himself noticed. You can easily get by with a solid, unspectacular line.
This is so untrue. A great O-line is far better than a great receiving core or running back.
Old 05-02-2014, 05:45 PM    (permalink
ryno626
Rookie

ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I just don't think the Falcons can afford to move up. They need to get better at so many positions and don't have quality depth.
Atlanta is in a great spot to have some quality talent fall to them at #6, especially if one or two QBs come off the board. The only way they wind up with Clowney is if they trade up but they will have a decent chance at Mack. Their pick of Matthews/Lewan would be available too. What if Clowney makes it past Houston and StL? What would it take it to jump from 6 to 3?
Old 05-02-2014, 05:51 PM    (permalink
fredder
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryno626 View Post
Atlanta is in a great spot to have some quality talent fall to them at #6, especially if one or two QBs come off the board. The only way they wind up with Clowney is if they trade up but they will have a decent chance at Mack. Their pick of Matthews/Lewan would be available too. What if Clowney makes it past Houston and StL? What would it take it to jump from 6 to 3?
I think you have to look at that scenario from both sides. Do you think the Jaguars are going to want to move back with Clowney on the board? Unless they have like 4 prospect graded similarly it's doubtful they'd want to move back 3 spots and risk not getting their guy. They'd likely ask for a ton of value for that pick given the circumstances.
Old 05-02-2014, 06:34 PM    (permalink
armageddon
Veteran

armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nastradamus View Post
Evans and Gordon would be pretty sick, but Watkins better complements Gordon IMO.

If I'm Cleveland, my board is Manziel,Watkins, ****

Yeah, the Browns should take Watkins and then if Johny starts to fall, trade a 2nd,3rd and next years 1st to move up and take him. `Manziel, Gordon, Watkins and Cameron would be pretty fun to watch.
armageddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 06:42 PM    (permalink
fredder
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by armageddon View Post
Yeah, the Browns should take Watkins and then if Johny starts to fall, trade a 2nd,3rd and next years 1st to move up and take him. `Manziel, Gordon, Watkins and Cameron would be pretty fun to watch.
It would be so depressing for Browns fans is they did that, Manziel busted, and the team that they traded with took Winston/Mariota next year with the Browns pick and they became a franchise QB.
Old 05-02-2014, 06:42 PM    (permalink
armageddon
Veteran

armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rams should take Manziel at #2, then sign Tebow and put him in the backfield. D's wouldn't know what to do. Sell out and stop the run? Good luck with that. They wouldn't know who to cover. That would be friggen awesome to see.
armageddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 07:28 PM    (permalink
I_C_DeadPeople
Rookie

I_C_DeadPeople is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.I_C_DeadPeople is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.I_C_DeadPeople is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.I_C_DeadPeople is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.I_C_DeadPeople is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.I_C_DeadPeople is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.I_C_DeadPeople is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.I_C_DeadPeople is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.I_C_DeadPeople is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.I_C_DeadPeople is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.I_C_DeadPeople is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredder View Post
This is so untrue. A great O-line is far better than a great receiving core or running back.
Quite true. The game is still won or lost in the trenches.
I_C_DeadPeople is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 07:00 AM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
i cant even say how wrong this is. Saints had a game a few years back in their superbowl season against the pats where the entire defensive gameplan of the pats fell apart because jahri evans could be left 1 on 1 with vince wilfork.

You dont need stud OLinemen on every slot but you need 2 or 3 guys you can consitently trust in 1 on 1 situations and it opens up half the playbook that otherwise stays closed

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
- No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
- Corner or Wideout in the first
- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 07:16 AM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
It's working pretty well for San Francisco.

At any rate, Mitchell Schwartz had a couple subpar games last season and still graded out in the top half of RTs in the league. Moreover, I read he was playing hurt for a good bit of the season.

We need guards, not tackles.

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)

Last edited by BuckeyeDan17 : 05-03-2014 at 07:20 AM.
BuckeyeDan17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 11:16 AM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

Most fans unsurprisingly underrate OL and therefore devalue them. It's simple - they don't make plays. They just allow everyone else to. Also, we rarely, if ever, notice them unless they mess up. It's a big perception thing (also for CBs to a lesser extent). They are unappreciated in every level of football and always have been. But the coaches know.

And because they are so face-less to fans, it bleeds into draftnik-ing and people will point to a patchwork OL that starts UDFAs and mid-round picks that you can win with. The truth is - every positional group starts UDFAs and mid-round picks. But we only want to make that true for OL so we can have sexy draft picks at other positions.
Old 05-03-2014, 11:33 AM    (permalink
HawkeyeFan
Rookie

HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If the Rams draft Manziel, I wouldn't be surprised to see them package Sam Bradford with a pick to move back up in the draft.

The Cadillac Three - Tennessee Mojo
http://youtu.be/N41DdVedXCo
HawkeyeFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 11:54 AM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Louis Riddick ‏@LRiddickESPN 1h
Hearing rumblings of a potential draft day trade that could blow the top off of the draft involving the QB position.
Collapse Reply Retweet Favorite More
Not sure he's thrown his hat into the bs rumor ring yet or ever. But at least he has ties to pro organizations.