Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2015 NFL Draft Forum

2015 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2015 NFL Draft

Old 05-03-2014, 12:04 AM    (permalink
BigBanger
Veteran

BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What type of QB is so insecure for having to throw with gloves that he intentionally sets out to prove a point that he doesn't need gloves, and, as he starts missing one throw after another, he gets nervous - during a frigging Pro Day - and continues to look putrid? He's showing precursor signs of being the next Vince Young. Confidence - going forward - might be his biggest issue.

Bridgewater is closer to a 3rd round prospect than a 1st round prospect.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PossibleCabbage View Post
I would like it if there were more successful black Quarterbacks in the NFL...
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
iamcandian lives in a cabin in the Yukon Territory and writes letters to railroad barons about the price of hard tack.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorsBullsFan View Post
I could possibly see Matthew Stafford Dropping out of the 1st round
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoRavens View Post
Tahj Boyd has the best fundamentals of any QB in this class, I think his game translates great to the NFL.

Last edited by BigBanger : 05-03-2014 at 05:29 AM.
BigBanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 07:38 AM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mike88 View Post
Oh, I am not persecuted at all. I'm just fine in my life.

But if you don't believe white guys face more discrimination on the gridiron into college and the NFL, then you are flat-out blind.

And I would bet tons of cash that put both you and I on a polygraph, that you'd be proven to be A) more racist and B) less-educated.

I'd love to hook Sharpton and Barry and Jesse up to polygraphs and ask them some racially sensitive questions, same with DeMaurice Smith, Cam Newton, LeBron, Moon, McNabb, Larry Johnson, etc.

But enough about that.

Let's talk about what Affirmative Action can do for the white guy in the NFL.
Give them some jobs as NFL Cornerbacks.
The fact that ZERO out of 200+ are white, is purely racist. No other explanation.
Yet people look the other way?

But Warren Moon can throw out his BS race card about not enough bruthas are drafted high as QBs.
Really?

If you don't see it, you're blind.
If you accept it, then you're part of the problem.
I don't care which you are. But you're one of them.

Back to draft talk..... where's Jeff Janis ranked?
Remember that time you tried to convince us you were black so that your race baiting could slide easier?? Lol. Good times.
Saints-Tigers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 09:56 AM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBanger View Post
What type of QB is so insecure for having to throw with gloves that he intentionally sets out to prove a point that he doesn't need gloves, and, as he starts missing one throw after another, he gets nervous - during a frigging Pro Day - and continues to look putrid? He's showing precursor signs of being the next Vince Young. Confidence - going forward - might be his biggest issue.

Bridgewater is closer to a 3rd round prospect than a 1st round prospect.
LOL. You need to slow down on your QB evals.
Bridgewater didn't have a perfect pro day, but I still fail to see how being off target on @ 5 passes became 'putrid'.

Teddy is showing precursor signs of being the next Vince Young???

I don't even know how to respond to that.

VY couldn't run Louisville's offense NOW, forget when he was in college.

I really won't be shocked in 2-3 years if we're asking why every team in the top 10 that needed a QB passed on TB.
Old 05-03-2014, 11:44 AM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How did this rubbish get started, white people own the NFL teams, most HC's are white and I suspect most other coaches are white also, yet the white player is being discriminated against as DB's?????

And now after Washington paid a king's ransom to draft a black QB, they too are being discriminated against, to the point where if TB falls, it is because of his colour and has nothing to do with a terrible workout.

Just pure rubbish IMO with zero evidence to back it up.

Winston just won the Heisman and if he drops on team's boards, well he did it to himself and only has himself to blame.
Old 05-04-2014, 07:21 PM    (permalink
BigBanger
Veteran

BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUNBUNCHER View Post
LOL. You need to slow down on your QB evals.
Bridgewater didn't have a perfect pro day, but I still fail to see how being off target on @ 5 passes became 'putrid'.

Teddy is showing precursor signs of being the next Vince Young???

I don't even know how to respond to that.

VY couldn't run Louisville's offense NOW, forget when he was in college.

I really won't be shocked in 2-3 years if we're asking why every team in the top 10 that needed a QB passed on TB.
From a confidence standpoint is where my Vince Young reference comes into play.

I've already said Bridgewater is going to need talent and players around him at the next level in order to succeed at a high level. During the year my biggest issue was seeing how easy it was for Bridgewater to have success. Their system and their personnel was so much better than the competition they were facing. I don't like it when QBs have it easy. I've always brought that up when a player is surrounded by great talent / scheme (i.e. Sam Bradford).

Whenever I'm wrong about a prospect, I try to go back and figure out why I was wrong. What did I miss? What issue was bigger than I accounted for? I am notorious for having QBs with average arms as late first rounders - at the highest. Most are usually graded as second round prospects if they check out in most other areas. For me that list includes names like EJ Manuel, Ricky Stanzi (Don't bash me), Andy Dalton, Stefan LeFors, Alex Smith, John Beck and Brian Brohm. That's a high bust percentage.

There are a couple QBs who set the bar for me in the arm strength category: Mark Sanchez and Matt Leinart. I obviously didn't learn my lesson with Leinart, but I realize that they (weaker armed QBs) can still have success if given above average circumstances.

I am not concerned with Bridgewater's accuracy. Never have been. The way the ball came out of his hand is the issue I have. I watch David Fales and I see a better version of Bridgewater; I think Fales is a second round prospect. I think Fales has arm strength issues as well, but I think he has better mechanics, especially from the waist down. Fales has the best touch and accuracy of anyone in this class. There are things I really like. I've been tempted to call him the best QB in this draft class, which - for the second year in a row - is not a major compliment.

So from an arm strength perspective Bridgewater - at best - can be graded as a fringe first round prospect. I love his tape. I really do. He slides in the pocket extremely well, throws with good timing, runs a great offense and seems to always make the proper read. Yet there are three to five throws a game where he tries to force a pass his arm can't make.

But the most concerning thing is hearing him openly admit that he was rattled or nervous during his pro day. It's a ******* pro day. Everyone looks like future all stars at a goddamn pro day, but he's the nervous one. I've never heard of this before, and I don't know what to make of it.

Confidence destroyed Vince Young when he went from being the best player in college football to facing constant criticism in the NFL for not being able to throw the ball with timing and anticipation to his wide receivers. He wasn't a playmaker anymore, and it simply destroyed his confidence / career. I'm not saying Bridgewater is going to become suicidal, but this is the worst postseason performance I've ever seen from a top ranked QB.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PossibleCabbage View Post
I would like it if there were more successful black Quarterbacks in the NFL...
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
iamcandian lives in a cabin in the Yukon Territory and writes letters to railroad barons about the price of hard tack.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorsBullsFan View Post
I could possibly see Matthew Stafford Dropping out of the 1st round
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoRavens View Post
Tahj Boyd has the best fundamentals of any QB in this class, I think his game translates great to the NFL.

Last edited by BigBanger : 05-04-2014 at 11:58 PM.
BigBanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 11:59 PM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vince Young has always been fragile mentally as a football player. He quit the Texas football team as a RS freshman and had to be begged by Mack Brown personally not to go home to Houston.

VY can't handle adversity IMO and never had the greatest work ethic as a pro.
I don't think VY has a problem with the actual competition part of playing in a live game.

VY and Mike Vick are two players who from the neck up I find very similar in terms of their approach to the game as young QBs. Their athletic arrogance and lack of a solid work ethic off the field stunted their growth as signal callers.

Unlike Vick however, VY's athletic ability wasn't so extreme that his legs could overcome his undeveloped passing skills.

People love to say Teddy played with great talent at Louisville. I don't thinks his offensive skill position talent was better than South Florida's or really UCF's.

I doubt anyone Teddy played with on offense will earn a check from an NFL team.

Bridgewater made the offense go at Louisville. He's not a system QB or someone who benefited from superior talent around him.
Old 05-06-2014, 04:44 PM    (permalink
slats7
Rookie

slats7 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slats7 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slats7 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slats7 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slats7 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slats7 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slats7 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slats7 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slats7 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slats7 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slats7 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

no paychecks yet, but buys his mom a Pink Cadillac. another dope who will be broke in 10 years.
slats7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 04:51 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The pink comes from his mom being a cancer survivor, honestly he is just doing something nice for her because he has money coming his way and she's been through a lot after raising him. He is appreciative of that, don't know how you can knock him for it. Brilliant financial decision? Probably not, but that isn't why he is doing it.
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 04:57 PM    (permalink
MassNole
All-Pro

MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

His first check pays for the car, big deal.
MassNole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 05:09 PM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Doesn't pretty much every poor prospect who grew up with a single mother run out and buy her a car or house?

It could mean he's not great with money, or it could be a one-time thing.

I'd be a lot more worried about that if he ran out and bought himself a Bentley/Ferrari/Lamborghini/McClaren or something like that.
Monomach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 05:13 PM    (permalink
SunTzu_22
Veteran

SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If he goes 32nd overall (Just a worst case scenario imo) he'll get a deal with 5.5 mill guaranteed. I think that about covers the 70K that car probably costs.
Big ******* whoop.
Old 05-06-2014, 05:14 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slats7 View Post

no paychecks yet, but buys his mom a Pink Cadillac. another dope who will be broke in 10 years.
pretty sure Cadillac sponsored it and Teddy is signed to endorse them but lets continue to throw out accusations and stereotypes because he's black. who do you work for ESPN? (that's for you MassNole)
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 05:18 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Vito View Post
The pink comes from his mom being a cancer survivor, honestly he is just doing something nice for her because he has money coming his way and she's been through a lot after raising him. He is appreciative of that, don't know how you can knock him for it. Brilliant financial decision? Probably not, but that isn't why he is doing it.
Nice move on his part but that color.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 05:31 PM    (permalink
MidwestJimmy
Veteran

MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Nice move on his part but that color.
I like the idea of getting her a pink minivan, but that's not a good shade of pink.
MidwestJimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 05:33 PM    (permalink
MassNole
All-Pro

MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidwestJimmy View Post
I like the idea of getting her a pink minivan, but that's not a good shade of pink.
I know, she's going to be confused with a Mary Kay sales rep all the time now.
MassNole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 05:51 PM    (permalink
slats7
Rookie

slats7 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slats7 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slats7 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slats7 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slats7 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slats7 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slats7 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slats7 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slats7 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slats7 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slats7 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wonder what he bought his father
Old 05-06-2014, 06:06 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 06:09 PM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

Quote:
So shady dude.

Probably the same thing Dez Bryant got for his dad when he was drafted.
Old 05-06-2014, 06:29 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You always buy your mom's a gift likea car or house. That's the standard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 10:12 AM    (permalink
MidwestJimmy
Veteran

MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Careful -- the liberals will come at you with insults and warnings, and call you racist, even though your comment was based on truth.
MidwestJimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 10:41 AM    (permalink
worldtheofend
Rookie

worldtheofend worldtheofend worldtheofend worldtheofend worldtheofend worldtheofend worldtheofend worldtheofend worldtheofend worldtheofend worldtheofend

This thread is still going?
worldtheofend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 10:48 AM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

Quote:
Careful -- the liberals will come at you with insults and warnings, and call you racist, even though your comment was based on truth.
No, his snarky ass comment was made KNOWING that TB doesn't have a relationship with his father.

In fact he's never mentioned his father once in an interview.
So why ask what Teddy got for his father??

It has nothing to do with someone's political leanings or racial motivations.

It's about not being an ass because a person comes from a single parent household like he deserves to be ridiculed for the decisions of his parents before he was ever born.

What 'truth' was revealed in his question??
Old 05-07-2014, 10:49 AM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The liberals? Do you mean decent human beings?

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)
BuckeyeDan17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 11:44 AM    (permalink
slats7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUNBUNCHER View Post
No, his snarky ass comment was made KNOWING that TB doesn't have a relationship with his father.
Actually, I didn't know that at all. I don't have the time to study the family tree of every draft eligible player. But if he keeps burning through money he doesn't even have yet, he'll be the next Vince Young in no time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeDan17 View Post
The liberals? Do you mean decent human beings?
Don't flatter yourself.
Old 05-07-2014, 12:39 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredder View Post
I don't agree with Bridgewater's fall but this is just dumb.

Cam went #1 in 2011.
RG3 went #2 in 2012.
The top 2 QBs drafted last year were black.

Clearly people are still racist towards black QBs.......
Yeah the race card is hogwash. Bridgewater falling is a mix of prospect fatigue and just not being a "franchise QB" prospect. Not that Bortles or Manziel are better, but Bortles has more going for him in that regard.

Really, the best and most franchise-type QB in this draft is Mettenberger, but he's hurt. A healthy Mettenberger is the clear-cut #1 overall pick in this draft, and it's not even close.