Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 04-30-2007, 08:27 PM    (permalink
gbpackers0065
Pro Bowler

gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.

Last edited by gbpackers0065 : 04-30-2007 at 08:52 PM.
gbpackers0065 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007, 08:31 PM    (permalink
icantackleclaret
Rookie

icantackleclaret hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

can someone make me a Thomas, Quinn and Wright sig that says "the future is now" maybe the pick with all of them holding up the jerseys.

Thanks to Bosanac01 for the sig.
icantackleclaret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007, 08:36 PM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by icantackleclaret View Post
can someone make me a Thomas, Quinn and Wright sig that says "the future is now" maybe the pick with all of them holding up the jerseys.
I was actually thinking of asking for the exact same thing except instead of "the future is now" i was gonna want "a new beginning".
Old 04-30-2007, 08:43 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbpackers0065 View Post

Code:
http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p173/nymets0065/background8zz.jpg
rep and cred if you use
sweet man thanks

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707
Carr to Cooper in 2015

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007, 08:43 PM    (permalink
icantackleclaret
Rookie

icantackleclaret hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbears13 View Post
I was actually thinking of asking for the exact same thing except instead of "the future is now" i was gonna want "a new beginning".
great minds!!

Thanks to Bosanac01 for the sig.
icantackleclaret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007, 10:03 PM    (permalink
jriles0522
Veteran

jriles0522 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjriles0522 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjriles0522 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjriles0522 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjriles0522 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjriles0522 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjriles0522 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjriles0522 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjriles0522 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjriles0522 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjriles0522 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Can anyone please make me a Joe Thomas, Brady Quinn, Eric Wright Sig...saying...birth of a dynasty...somethin like that...Thanks

this link has a good pic of all three of them if you want to use it, i don't know how to direct link it on here

http://www.cleveland.com/browns/phot....ata?g_id=6124

sig by BoneKrusher

Last edited by jriles0522 : 04-30-2007 at 10:06 PM.
jriles0522 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007, 10:14 PM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

everyone wants jersey changes, guys its not easy doing jersey changes. Ill do some but i dont know who to change jerseys.
Old 04-30-2007, 10:17 PM    (permalink
gbpackers0065
Pro Bowler

gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PACKmanN View Post
everyone wants jersey changes, guys its not easy doing jersey changes. Ill do some but i dont know who to change jerseys.
im tryin to learn how to do them now.....i found a really good gimp tut but i lost the link
Old 04-30-2007, 10:23 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Could someone make me a sig with a combo of Andre Woodson and Brain Brohm???

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007, 10:34 PM    (permalink
49erfaithful
Veteran

49erfaithful hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

anyone up for making a Patrick Willis and Jason Hill sig saying something like
" Rookies of the Year" or somethin catchy like that. Fill free to use any pic.
Like always cred and rep will be given
49erfaithful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007, 10:40 PM    (permalink
detroit4life
Pro Bowler

detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

can i get a sig with roy williams on one side and CJ on the other
Old 04-30-2007, 10:53 PM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jriles0522 View Post
Can anyone please make me a Joe Thomas, Brady Quinn, Eric Wright Sig...saying...birth of a dynasty...somethin like that...Thanks

this link has a good pic of all three of them if you want to use it, i don't know how to direct link it on here

http://www.cleveland.com/browns/phot....ata?g_id=6124
Wowowowow. 3 People want almost the exact same thing. hahaha. This sucks, I wanted to kinda be different.
Old 04-30-2007, 10:54 PM    (permalink
go_ravens94
Veteran

go_ravens94 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Wowowowow. 3 People want almost the exact same thing. hahaha. This sucks, I wanted to kinda be different.
Your sig is different, and it's cool.
Old 04-30-2007, 10:59 PM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by go_ravens94 View Post
Your sig is different, and it's cool.
yeah, I kinda want a new one since the draft is over but I guess it still kinda works. I want one that looks a little more professional. I don't want one that looks like SuperKevin made it.
Old 04-30-2007, 11:13 PM    (permalink
Philliez01
All-Pro

Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philliez01 View Post
Could I get a Cole Hamels one?

This is the picture:

http://mlb.mlb.com/images/2006/07/24/28CNlZVY.jpg

A red / black gradient would be nice with the words "One giant step for man...." on there.
Still up for grabs!

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece
Philliez01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007, 11:17 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can any1 make me a Adam Carriker St. Louis Rams Sig?

rep and credit will be given

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007, 11:25 PM    (permalink
DHVF
All-NFLDC

DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philliez01 View Post
Still up for grabs!
Up for grabs?...Like it would be someone's pleasure to make a sig for you?! Funny stuff...

DHVF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007, 11:51 PM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
why dont u guys just put the picture of them holding the jereys? its faster and easier.
Old 05-01-2007, 12:11 AM    (permalink
JoeMontainya
Veteran

JoeMontainya needs more cowbell.

Can someone please make me a sig? I will give you positive rep for a month.

I need Brady Quinn to the left:
http://www.bradyquinnonline.com/imag...nn-picture.jpg

and this picture of Winslow to the right:
http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcont...809winslow.jpg

With the quote "Dawgs" in the middle or however.

Thanks alot guys.
JoeMontainya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 12:14 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey guys i need a new sig we didnt get CJ lol i would like a sig with Burgess and Moses in it saying something like "sharp edge" or something idk. If not both then just Moses. With a lil catchy phrase. Thx

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 12:22 AM    (permalink
Makaveli
Rookie

Makaveli hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

someone please can they make a Daymeion Hughes sig out of this...dont put Colts on it though

sig by TheDynasty
Makaveli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 01:11 AM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

if some1 can make me a jamarcus russell myspace background

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707
Carr to Cooper in 2015

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 06:04 AM    (permalink
art vandelay
Team Leader
All-Pro

art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Anybody have a Marshawn Lynch sig laying around?
art vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 06:33 AM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by art vandelay View Post
Anybody have a Marshawn Lynch sig laying around?
You deserve better someone make him a nice Lynch Bills sig.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 10:12 AM    (permalink
xUFxGATORxUFx

All of the sigs are awesome