Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-04-2014, 09:19 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

USA games, I am taking off for. That is set in stone. The day to day stuff is the difficulty.....I will probably DVR and hope for the best.
Old 06-04-2014, 09:25 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
I really have to start planning out my WC viewing strategy in detail.....it's getting down to the wire.
Are you able to watch at work? That makes it much easier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 09:29 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
USA games, I am taking off for. That is set in stone. The day to day stuff is the difficulty.....I will probably DVR and hope for the best.
I wouls take off for US/Germany but I'm taking 3 days off the week before so it's a no go.

DVR is ok but watching live and discussing as it happens is 50% of the fun, for me at least.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 09:30 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Some of the days are going to be crazy. The 14th has Colombia vs Greece, Uruguay vs Costa Rica, England vs Italy and Ivory Coast vs Japan. Madness. I should be able to watch every game and i'm on holiday for all the round of 16 games which will be even more fun. So excited.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 09:42 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I told my department head that if my Summer professional development is during a USA game, I am setting up a laptop to watch it on because USA-USA-USA.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 11:26 AM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My brother was at the Bosnia-Mexico game last night with my cousin. ESPN showed those two drunk clowns on TV going crazy for a good 30 seconds. It was hilarious.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you
Bosanac01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 12:01 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Diego Costa completes medical at Chelsea.

RIP themaninblack

Last edited by SuperPacker : 06-04-2014 at 12:05 PM.
Old 06-04-2014, 12:45 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Costaaaaaaaaaaa

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 12:52 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone know of a good Twitter handle to follow for transfers?

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 12:54 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Anyone know of a good Twitter handle to follow for transfers?
@gfn_france is absolutely incredible for anything French league / French players.
Old 06-04-2014, 01:46 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm taking off for US-Germany because it's middle of the day, but Ghana is after work and Portugal is on a Sunday, so looks like I get to watch all US games!
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 01:51 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ugh my new job starts on the 23rd. It's sweet because I'm off work until then, which allows me to binge World Cup for the first week. It's not sweet because taking a day off for the Germany game (and the NBA draft) during my first week could prove difficult.
Old 06-04-2014, 03:09 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Class goal by Ecuador.

#3 Duke Blue Devils (6-0)
2010 National Champions!!
2014 Coaches vs Cancer Champions

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 04:38 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Valencia LOL. What an idiot.

RIP themaninblack
Old 06-04-2014, 04:52 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Chatter that Pique told people that Cesc is gone (presumably to Chelsea) for €33M

Old 06-04-2014, 04:57 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
Valencia LOL. What an idiot.
thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 04:59 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

I'm impressed at Sterling's reaction. 19 year old me would have taken a swing at Valencia.

Old 06-04-2014, 05:06 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefalconer View Post
lol

That wasn't even that bad, and on the last replay he got the ball first with his left foot. I guess he can be angry at the right leg sweeping through, but that was nothing. What a joker.
Old 06-04-2014, 05:06 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by comahan View Post
Chatter that Pique told people that Cesc is gone (presumably to Chelsea) for €33M
pique was chatting with del bosque before a presser on a hot mic. video in link.

http://www.rtve.es/deportes/20140604...s/948450.shtml

"Cesc told me it's a done deal. He's off already. 33 millions, he said"
thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 05:09 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sterling got a red for that? It was a bad tackle but not enough to warrant a red in my eyes. I would have given him a yellow and then a yellow to Wilshere for trying to get into the fight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 05:12 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
Sterling got a red for that? It was a bad tackle but not enough to warrant a red in my eyes. I would have given him a yellow and then a yellow to Wilshere for trying to get into the fight.
Yea, I can see a yellow for it being pretty reckless, but a red? C'mon...
Old 06-04-2014, 05:13 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

We actually played okay. Better than against Peru anyway.

Barkley and Oxlade-Chamberlain both looked great, I'm hoping at least one starts against Italy. I don't know if this is crazy, but i'd probably drop Rooney with the way we're going to play. In a 4231 I love Barkley at #10 and we can't drop Sturridge. Sterling/Lallana/Ox to fight for the two wing spots. I'd go 4312 with Rooney/Sturridge in front of whoever, but Rooney's harder to fit in the 4231.

Jamaica drew 2-2 against Egypt. Stupidly went behind to a corner in the first five minutes, but we dominated the first half and went ahead with two great goals. Simon Dawkins from Derby scored a Cruyff turn kind of goal, flicking it in from a cross and then Joel Grant from Yeovil took on two and placed it in the bottom corner. Slowed down a bit in the second half, but that's three great performances in a row against teams that are meant to be much better than us!

RIP themaninblack
Old 06-04-2014, 05:15 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

I think the ref just gave a red cos it's a friendly and he didn't want it to get too heated. If only Valencia got sent off Ecuador probably would've been annoyed and started hacking our players lol.

RIP themaninblack
Old 06-04-2014, 05:51 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

In other news:

Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain might have ligament damage :(

Newcastle have signed Jack Colback. From the mackems, but he's a Newcastle fan so it's all good.

RIP themaninblack
Old 06-04-2014, 06:25 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Colback is whatever. Good depth player, which we certainly need.