Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 06-05-2014, 10:39 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mike88 View Post
I want to talk about BLAINE GABBERT for a moment.
Seeing as how QB guru Jimmy Harbaugh has made him the backup in SF, I have recently bought low on some autographed, graded, rookie cards of Gabbert.

As skittish as he looked in Jacksonville, I think there's enough of a chance that he might look decent-good if Kapernick were to go down for an extended period of time, like Rodgers did last year, RG3, Bradford, Brady, etc.

I know he's been a punching bag on here for 3 years. But.
Anyone else here think on that team now, he has a chance to do okay if forced to finish a season there, beit 4, 8, 10, 14 games?
Meh, the beat writers have said he looks like the 4th stringer so far in OTAs. McBLT and Josh Johnson have been more impressive is what is being said. I understand he's still learning the offense but not a good sign so far.
VAfy-ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 10:55 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just don't think you can fix the fear. He has the tools but he cant handle it when the the bullets are live.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 11:50 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAfy-ya View Post
Meh, the beat writers have said he looks like the 4th stringer so far in OTAs. McBLT and Josh Johnson have been more impressive is what is being said. I understand he's still learning the offense but not a good sign so far.
Well, one week into OTAs when Kaep, McBLT, and Josh Johnson all have multiple years experience in Harbaugh's system.

This could also be JT O'Sullivan > Alex Smith type-stuff, as well.
Old 06-06-2014, 04:37 AM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAfy-ya View Post
Should have kept BJ Daniels.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 08:57 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gabbert will be the back up simply because of his contract. They won't want to take that cap hit.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 09:45 AM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Call me crazy, but I still like Josh Johnson and wish the Bucs never got rid of him. That's just me.

Gabbert was a guy that had so much talent and wasn't a complete moron either between the ears. He got some bad advice to declare for the draft because he need another year of seasoning. He had what's called the Mark Sanchez effect, but he went to a terrible team instead of a strong one. Had about 16 starts as a college football starter, so not much of a resume. Then he went to Jacksonville where he was thrown in the fire and again, no where near ready to take on the nfl. He was a guy who should have stayed another year in college and probably sat his first season.
bucfan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 07:18 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucfan12 View Post
Call me crazy, but I still like Josh Johnson and wish the Bucs never got rid of him. That's just me.
You crazy.
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 08:41 AM    (permalink
Camp Arm
Rookie

Camp Arm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Camp Arm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Camp Arm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Camp Arm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Camp Arm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Camp Arm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Camp Arm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Camp Arm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Camp Arm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Camp Arm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Camp Arm is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Was reading through this thread some interesting opinions.

What do we feel about this group 3 and 4 years on?
Camp Arm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 08:54 AM    (permalink
NOLAFan
Rookie

NOLAFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NOLAFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NOLAFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NOLAFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NOLAFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NOLAFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NOLAFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NOLAFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NOLAFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NOLAFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NOLAFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camp Arm View Post
Was reading through this thread some interesting opinions.

What do we feel about this group 3 and 4 years on?
Luck is definitely the pinnacle of the group and I feel there is a big gap between him and everyone else. Next would be Dalton and Newton. Both are serviceable and can look good but I feel there has been zero improvement for either player and that they are both wildly inconsistent. I feel they are what they are and that's all you're gonna get from them. RG3 would come next just because he still has lots of potential but is so damn uncoachable and seems to be a diva. The rest are future backups or will be out of the league within 2-3 years.
Old 01-12-2015, 09:02 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
Icon

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

From 2011-2014 drafts, I rank them:

1. Luck
2. Wilson
3. Kaepernick
4. Bridgewater
5. Dalton
6. Bortles
7. Foles
8. Carr
9. Osweiler
10. Cam
11. Locker
12. RGIII
13. Glennon
14. Manuel
15. Geno
16. Gabbert
17. Ponder
18. Manziel

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 10:03 AM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How in the world are you even ranking the Brockweiler? And how is Gabbert not dead last by a huge margin?
Old 01-12-2015, 10:28 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ummmm...tannehill?

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 10:29 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

JR is most assuredly trollin' here.
Old 01-12-2015, 10:42 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
Icon

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
Ummmm...tannehill?
Didn't see him when going through the drafts. I probably would put him 9th.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
JR is most assuredly trollin' here.
Nah, I just really don't like Cam. I think he is ultimately Jay Cutler. I really liked Osweiler coming out. I'm doing this based on the rest of their careers so I think ten years from now, Osweiler will be more successful than Cam.

Same reason Gabbert isn't last place. Him and Ponder both sucked. I don't think either will ever be any good. But at least Gabbert has better tools. If a coach could ever teach him the mental part of the game, he could be a little something. And Manziel being last? I think he is going to bust hard. And unlike Gabbert, Locker, or Ponder, I don't think he will ever be cool with being a backup. he isn't a starter, he won't be a backup, he's worthless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 10:43 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I so wish you were the Panthers GM (and I your Denver counterpart) so I could trade you Osweiler for Cam.
Old 01-12-2015, 10:50 AM    (permalink
cmarq83
Pro Bowler

cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know you don't like Cam and have a huge prospect crush on Bortles, but he at no point in his career has looked anywhere near as bad as Bortles did this year.
cmarq83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 11:03 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Oh, Bortles is definitely going to be bad, but there is no convincing JR.
Old 01-12-2015, 12:18 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
All-Pro

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
From 2011-2014 drafts, I rank them:

1. Luck
2. Wilson
3. Kaepernick
4. Bridgewater
5. Dalton
6. Bortles
7. Foles
8. Carr
9. Osweiler
10. Cam
11. Locker
12. RGIII
13. Glennon
14. Manuel
15. Geno
16. Gabbert
17. Ponder
18. Manziel

I'm gonna throw a list out here just for funsies. This is ability to win, right now. Not projecting anything or saying who I'd want to have for the future - this is head to head.

1. Luck
2. Wilson
3. Kaepernick
4. Tannehill
5. Foles
5. Bridgewater
5. Cam
8. RGIII
9. Carr
10. Dalton
11. Locker
12. Bortles
13. Geno
14. Glennon
15. Manziel
16. Manuel
17. Ponder
18. Gabbert

Was tempted to put Luck and Wilson as 1.A and 1.B, but imagining them in the other's offense, I think Luck could easily have a bunch of rushing yards if that's what he was asked to do, while I think, though Russell is perfect (possibly/probably better than Luck) in the offense he does run, I'm not sure how to project him to a wide-open offense like Indianapolis. Luck also just has a lot more responsibility in his offense, regardless of how well each of them executes their respective requirements. So I put Luck alone at the top. I think Kaep should be pretty uncontroversial at #3. Similar situation to Russell, but he's more inconsistent. I think there's a pretty substantial gap between 2 and 3, and a much smaller gap between 3 and 4. Tannehill's underrated around here. Ended 2014 with 4000+ passing yards, 27-12 TD-INT ratio, 92.3 QB rating, and 300+ rushing yards. He has steadily improved in every statistical category each year he's played. Maybe next year the Dolphins go on a run and people finally start talking about him as an upper-echelon QB.

I made the fifth position a 3-way tie between three guys I think have weaknesses that can be exploited while still clearly starter-quality. The other reason for putting them as a tie is that each of them has a style fairly unique to the others. Cam's the scrambler who can make every possible play but it's kind of a coin-flip whether it's a big play or a bad play; Foles has the arm to do whatever he wants but is a bit reckless with the ball (that's my impression, at least - I haven't watched a ton of him) and I think is kind of a deep-ball specialist who was exposed a little bit after losing DeSean Jackson. He's much better when he has an elite downfield threat to open things up underneath. Then Bridgewater is kind of a cross between them athletically, albeit smaller and has a weaker arm than both, but probably better than both at commanding the offense. He'll be higher than both in a year, but right now I think he's about on par.

RGIII's kind of mysterious at #8. If he gets his pre-injury form back he's higher. #9 feels a bit high for Carr, but I thought he showed balls when he played the Seahawks and that was my biggest question about him coming out. Shows maturity off the field in terms of how he approaches his role on the team and has one of the best arms in the league, so I'm kind of excited to see how he takes this offseason and how he'll look next year.

Conversely, I think Dalton sucks. He's got one of the best groups of skill players in the league. When they're wide open he knows the plays and he can get the ball to them, but when throws are contested and the opposing defenses are playing well, he falls apart and averages 4 yards a pass and the Bengals lose. I honestly think if he was on the Jets he would be totally exposed as the beneficiary of an absolutely stacked offense in Cincinnati. He's holding them back now. If I was in charge over there I would be exploring other options. It's going into year 5 of Dalton and he has shown absolutely no signs that it's possible for him to elevate his game. We've hit the ceiling in Cincy.

Locker is a little bit of a mystery to me as well, but my impression of him is that of a guy who's got the athleticism and arm and moxie to make clutch plays, but is also inconsistent and can lose you games as well. Kind of a poor-man's Cam in a lot of ways, not to mention the injury concerns.

After Locker you've basically got guys who have no business starting except that they're young and their teams don't have better options or else see potential in them and want to give them game experience. I've got Geno, Glennon and Manziel above the last three because they are still aggressive guys who will put the ball up in the air, even if it's ill-advised, and I prefer that to being gun-shy, which I think all of the latter three are. Manuel could probably be argued to be higher, but to see that Buffalo already seems to have given up on him is pretty damning. Ponder is one of the worst quarterbacks I've seen since I started following football, and Gabbert is the worst I've seen.

Apparently Brown Leader needs paragraphs.

Last edited by Caulibflower : 01-13-2015 at 10:27 PM.
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 03:30 PM    (permalink
The Alex
Pro Bowler

The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

From 2010 - 2014 drafts; minimum 3rd round pick or 5 starts

GOD TIER
1. Andrew Luck
2. Russell Wilson

TOP TIER
3. Cam Newton
4. Colin Kaepernick
5. Ryan Tannehill

HIGH TIER
6. Teddy Bridgewater
7. Jimmy Garoppolo
8. Nick Foles

MID TIER
9. Derek Carr
10. Robert Griffin III
11. Andy Dalton
12. Zach Mettenberger
13. Mike Glennon
14. Kirk Cousins

HAVEN'T SEEN ENOUGH TIER
15. Brock Osweiler
16. Ryan Mallett

LOW TIER
17. Blake Bortles
18. Austin Davis

MADE OF GLASS TIER
19. Sam Bradford
20. Jake Locker

BOTTOM TIER
21. Colt McCoy
22. E.J. Manuel
23. Terrelle Pryor
24. Johnny Manziel
25. Geno Smith
26. Christian Ponder

I FORGOT THEY EXISTED TIER
27. T.J. Yates
28. John Skelton
29. Joe Webb

SEND THEM TO THE GULAG TIER
30. Jimmy Clausen
31. Brandon Weeden
32. Blaine Gabbert
33. Tim Tebow

LINDLEY TIER
∞. Ryan Lindley

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
I heard that Sylvester Stallone wrote The Expendables with The Alex in mind. He had to keep it realistic though and split The Alex's abilities into multiple characters. Stallone thought that critics would pan it for being too far-fetched if he just had one character effing everyone up.
The end. Cut to black. Audience goes ****ing ape****.

Last edited by The Alex : 01-13-2015 at 12:16 AM.
The Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 03:32 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

You guys all hate Cam for some reason. Except Alex...he knows good things when he sees them.
Old 01-12-2015, 03:33 PM    (permalink
The Alex
Pro Bowler

The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nothing is wrong with Cam except for his god awful coaching situation and limited supporting cast. Put him on a team built to win like Seattle or San Francisco, and he'll have numbers like Wilson.

Quote:
I heard that Sylvester Stallone wrote The Expendables with The Alex in mind. He had to keep it realistic though and split The Alex's abilities into multiple characters. Stallone thought that critics would pan it for being too far-fetched if he just had one character effing everyone up.
Old 01-12-2015, 03:34 PM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love $cam
Old 01-12-2015, 10:15 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Austin Davis? really? he is terrible. Come on.
Old 01-12-2015, 10:41 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Colt McCoy should be a lot higher . Maybe Mid tier.
49erNation85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2015, 12:16 AM    (permalink
The Alex
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
Austin Davis? really? he is terrible. Come on.
That's why he's ranked 18th.

Quote: