Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-09-2014, 06:35 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like you Cain

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 06:35 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Walking Dead legit might be the worst show I've ever seen, and I sat through an entire episode of BBT.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 06:37 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah I thought the Killing was bad, but god damn TWD went and one upped it. Really such a ******* shame since both shows had such potential with their premise. At least TD delivered on one end. We need a good zombie show, created by Vince Gilligan, starring Bryan Cranston. Reprising his role as Zombie Walter White. Hail the King.

Quote:
Quote:
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Old 07-09-2014, 06:42 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
The Walking Dead legit might be the worst show I've ever seen, and I sat through an entire episode of BBT.
I watched an entire season + of The Following, and I will gladly say it makes TWD look like every episode is Mizumono.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 06:46 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

eh, na TWD was worse. The killing had some interesting characters that couldn't be completely described with words like "bad ass" or "cross bow".

Quote:
Quote:
Old 07-09-2014, 07:45 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The hyperbole used in this thread is astounding.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 07:46 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
The hyperbole used in this thread is astounding.
I meant exactly what I said. The Walking Dead is the single worst TV show I've ever seen, and to be honest it isn't close.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 07:47 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
I meant exactly what I said. The Walking Dead is the single worst TV show I've ever seen, and to be honest it isn't close.
You are totally allowed to have that opinion.

BUT.

Are you saying Neighbours is better than TWD? Because that's what you're saying!

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 08:02 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've heard several people say that TWD is better than BB recently. I'm not sure what can be done with this country.
Old 07-09-2014, 08:10 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

TWD is awful. I watch the **** out of it, but it's awful.
Old 07-09-2014, 08:18 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's not that bad. It's not amazing or anything, but Christ you guys need to calm down with the hate on it.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 08:41 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

In the first few episodes some dude used a hacksaw to cut off his hand instead of the cuffs. I haven't seen anything since, but that alone convinced me the show was going nowhere.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 08:52 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
In the first few episodes some dude used a hacksaw to cut off his hand instead of the cuffs. I haven't seen anything since, but that alone convinced me the show was going nowhere.
Honestly its worth watching for the moments like this alone. There are plenty of them and seriously season 2 is probably the worst season of television ever.

It only isnt the worst show on tv, because it has a high production value compared to other shows.

Hulu plus still sucks so much btw.

Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Jvig43 : 07-09-2014 at 08:56 PM.
Old 07-09-2014, 09:10 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i started halt and catch fire last night and was into it enough to watch three episodes. not sure if i can say it's better than mad men after watching just three episodes but a decent show at the least.
thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 08:56 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

How the **** am I supposed to pick ONE best actor in a drama series this year with those nominations. Good lord, can they all collectively share it?

Quote:
Quote:
Old 07-10-2014, 09:24 AM    (permalink
MassNole
Pro Bowler

MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Getting caught up on So You Think You Can Dance. So many hot girls.
MassNole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 10:03 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Reading articles of how TWD got snubbed again for emmy consideration and reading comments about how great of a show it is makes me a sad panda.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 07-10-2014, 10:07 AM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
How the **** am I supposed to pick ONE best actor in a drama series this year with those nominations. Good lord, can they all collectively share it?
It's tough but i'm pulling for mcconaughey.
thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 10:16 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefalconer View Post
It's tough but i'm pulling for mcconaughey.
I think I am as well. I really can't argue against any of them (Although I don't watch the newsroom so no idea about Daniels).

Quote:
Quote:
Old 07-10-2014, 10:18 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefalconer View Post
i started halt and catch fire last night and was into it enough to watch three episodes. not sure if i can say it's better than mad men after watching just three episodes but a decent show at the least.
I am just not a Mad Men fan so that is why I ranked it higher. I know a ton of people will go the other way though.
Old 07-10-2014, 10:21 AM    (permalink
The Alex
Pro Bowler

The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Another year, another snub for the best sitcom of the last decade.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
I heard that Sylvester Stallone wrote The Expendables with The Alex in mind. He had to keep it realistic though and split The Alex's abilities into multiple characters. Stallone thought that critics would pan it for being too far-fetched if he just had one character effing everyone up.
The end. Cut to black. Audience goes ****ing ape****.
The Alex is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 10:26 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who I want to win:

Best Drama: What a stacked list (though I keep putting off watching Downton Abbey). I think it has to be Breaking Bad. Not only was the season amazing but it was the last season.

Best Comedy: Has to be Louie. Has to be. If only for the Into the Woods episodes.

Lead Actor Drama: Take out Daniels (who I think is awesome) and add Martin Freeman and I don't think a best actor list in a year could ever top that. I think Cranston has to take this. I love McConaughey in True Detective. I really do. One of my favorite characters in anything ever. I also think he does he best work in True Detective. Better than the role that won him the Oscar. That said Bryan Cranston on Breaking Bad was something else. It changed television forever and it was special.

Lead Actor Miniseries: Well I see Freeman is here. Another stacked list. Freeman or Billy Bob deserve this. As much as I loved Billy Bob in Fargo I LOVED Martin Freeman so I'd give it to him.

Lead Actress Drama: You can all go **** yourselves. I really enjoyed this season of Homeland. Claire Danes deserves the award if only for her final scene with Brody. Powerful stuff that I still think about.

I stopped caring here but I hope Louis CK wins best actor in a comedy.
Old 07-10-2014, 10:29 AM    (permalink
MassNole
Pro Bowler

MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How in the world does Bob's Burgers get so much love?
MassNole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 04:08 PM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Browsing Netflix the other day and decided to give Chuck a shot, which I have never seen a single second of. A few days later and I'm already on season 4. Talk about shattering my expectations. Such a damn likable show, plus Adam Baldwin is the man and I had no idea he was in it.
Pit Bull #53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 04:30 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pit Bull #53 View Post
Browsing Netflix the other day and decided to give Chuck a shot, which I have never seen a single second of. A few days later and I'm already on season 4. Talk about shattering my expectations. Such a damn likable show, plus Adam Baldwin is the man and I had no idea he was in it.
It's all about Jeffster.