Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-10-2014, 12:03 PM    (permalink
Shreckart
Veteran

Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
I don't have both but I think I can be objective enough to give a straight answer. I do have a few questions first.

1. What are you going to be using it for? (A list in order of most of time to least would be ideal.)
2. What will people you play games with most likely be getting?
3. What exclusives are most important to you?
4. Anything else you care to share?
1) Gaming mostly, I only play a few games though, so this isn't a HUGE deal to me. (FIFA, Madden, NCAA when it was out, NBA 2K, and maybe a shooter here and there)

2) My friends are split half and half on what they bought, but they aren't huge into games like me, I'm the nerd when it comes to video games who really gets into them. They just got them cause they've got money and can.

3) No exclusives, I play games that are usually available on both consoles.

4) I'm really just looking for the best long-term investment, which console has the best future. The 360 overtook the PS3 by far, but will the PS4 take over the XB1? If their futures look identical then I'll go XB1 since I like Microsoft, but I just wanted to make sure of my decision before I spend any money.
Shreckart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 12:17 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Comes down to the exclusives my friend. You have to go with what system has the exclusives that interest you more. And if there arent any on either console PS4 is cheaper.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 12:22 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would say both are pretty much equal for you then. The PS4 right now is going to be the better "pure gaming" machine but it is going to have an inferior online system.

The XB1 is more of a multimedia device that also plays games, at least right now it is. Microsoft has gotten a ton of flack for going back on some of the things they had originally planned but all together they are positive changes. If they keep listening to the fan base they might actually have the best outlook of the two consoles but that isn't a sure thing by any means.

Personally I just bought an XB1 last week for a few reasons. I own a PS3 and a 360 and I absolutely detest the PS3 interface. They say its supposed to be better on the PS4 but sill mostly the same. Secondly I have a powerful gaming PC that can play any game on the market. So if I want something for that "pure gaming experience" I would play on there. The XB1 functions as an incredible multimedia device (still a bit buggy at times) that allows you to watch football while playing a game of Madden. Or to bring up your fantasy team on the right while you watch the game on the left.

So to me that was more important because I have the ability to do what the PS4 does on my PC despite the exclusives. I might still get a PS4 way down the line but right now I am not regretting my decision.
Old 07-10-2014, 12:26 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

PS4 is more powerful although the gap is slightly closing, I don't think they will ever be equal there. Comes down to exclusives but that doesn't make a difference to you. I too prefer the XBone interface and online experience.
Old 07-10-2014, 12:27 PM    (permalink
Shreckart
Veteran

Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
Comes down to the exclusives my friend. You have to go with what system has the exclusives that interest you more. And if there arent any on either console PS4 is cheaper.
Both are $360 right now in an eBay special for brand new consoles.

Quote:
I would say both are pretty much equal for you then. The PS4 right now is going to be the better "pure gaming" machine but it is going to have an inferior online system.

The XB1 is more of a multimedia device that also plays games, at least right now it is. Microsoft has gotten a ton of flack for going back on some of the things they had originally planned but all together they are positive changes. If they keep listening to the fan base they might actually have the best outlook of the two consoles but that isn't a sure thing by any means.

Personally I just bought an XB1 last week for a few reasons. I own a PS3 and a 360 and I absolutely detest the PS3 interface. They say its supposed to be better on the PS4 but sill mostly the same. Secondly I have a powerful gaming PC that can play any game on the market. So if I want something for that "pure gaming experience" I would play on there. The XB1 functions as an incredible multimedia device (still a bit buggy at times) that allows you to watch football while playing a game of Madden. Or to bring up your fantasy team on the right while you watch the game on the left.

So to me that was more important because I have the ability to do what the PS4 does on my PC despite the exclusives. I might still get a PS4 way down the line but right now I am not regretting my decision.
Okay, I had a PS3 when it first came out and was a big fan, but I do remember the online being terrible. It broke probably 3 years after purchase, and then I switched to the 360 and really enjoyed it. I think I'm going to go XB1 because I'll live in a college house with 3 other roommates and I'm sure we could make use of the multi-purpose capabilities it has. I've seen videos of the PS4 interface and I didn't really enjoy it, but the XB1 I really like the way it looks. I've sat down for about 20 minutes and gotten to play an XB1 and liked it.

Appreciate your help and insight with this though. I'll let you know which way I for sure go in the next day or two.
Shreckart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 12:31 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just noticed that 49ers fan was infracted for trolling. Amazing haha. Well deserved too.
Old 07-10-2014, 12:59 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I owned a PS2 and an X-Box 360. Personally I had a really bad experiences with X-Box 360's durability which makes me biased against their next generation. But I've not heard of any durability concerns from next gen yet.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 01:01 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

But with that said the NFL is suppose to have some special thing going on with x-box one so that would tip the scales in the One's favor if I were you.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 01:19 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

just get a PC & Wii U/3DS

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 02:35 PM    (permalink
MassNole
All-Pro

MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am more than happy with my PS3, no real interest in upgrading to either new console.
MassNole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 02:44 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassNole View Post
I am more than happy with my PS3, no real interest in upgrading to either new console.
This is me at the moment. It will be a PS4 when the time comes mainly because of Naughty Dog.

I feel PS gives the better single player experience and that is what I greatly prefer.
Old 07-10-2014, 02:50 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
This is me at the moment. It will be a PS4 when the time comes mainly because of Naughty Dog.

I feel PS gives the better single player experience and that is what I greatly prefer.
I totally agree with this, and will be picking one up when Bloodborne releases next year. I really want to play TLOU as well.

Quote:
Quote:
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Old 07-10-2014, 03:13 PM    (permalink
MassNole
All-Pro

MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Since we use the PS3 more for media than anything it makes it an impossible decision. I used to love my 360 but having to send out back to Microsoft every 12 weeks was exhausting. I went with a PS3 and never looked back. Only game I miss is the college lacrosse indie game.
MassNole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 03:21 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
I totally agree with this, and will be picking one up when Bloodborne releases next year. I really want to play TLOU as well.
I concur as well. The few exclusives PS has couldn't beat out their poor UI and the potentially superficial but really awesome snap feature.
Old 07-10-2014, 03:28 PM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

going to troll here a second.. flipped my Denver Nuggets roster into this

Lawson/Nate Rob/Dennis Shroder
Oladipo/Orlando Johnson/Malcolm Lee
Harrison Barnes/Jordan Hamilton
Manimal/Mosgov
Stat/Mahimi
Go Amare.

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards
thenewfeature06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 03:34 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Quote:
I concur as well. The few exclusives PS has couldn't beat out their poor UI and the potentially superficial but really awesome snap feature.
Honestly both systems arent amazing but they both have some interesting perks to them. PS4 being cheaper and more powerful is pretty awesome, plus they arent ******* around with games on PSN and apps. XB1 has my multiplayer games because Im a HUGE online competitive guy.

Also Cain, saying xbox record that anytime you do something awesome and having it save the clip while you still play is amazing.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 07-10-2014, 03:36 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

does it go back and record or record from then on?

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 03:39 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

It will take the last 30 seconds of gameplay from the point you say record. You can change it in settings and set it for longer intervals and such. It does an awesome job, havent missed anything yet using the feature. I may overuse it if anything but I have a ton of awesome videos up that save right to my profile for public viewing.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 07-10-2014, 04:59 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Look at it this way:

You can buy a PS4 and be like Bert or Ness, or you could buy an X1 and be like Cain, Jvig, and I. I think the decision is clear.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 05:00 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Look at it this way:

You can buy a PS4 and be like Bert or Ness, or you could buy an X1 and be like Cain, Jvig, and I. I think the decision is clear.
Don't forget Bulldogs. I know he is a Baines... but he is arguably the best Baines.
Old 07-10-2014, 05:57 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If exclusives aren't a big selling point for you then you may want to go with the PS4, as they all run superior on the PS4. Not a huge difference in most cases though.

OS and networking advantage goes to the X1.

PSN store has a better selection game wise than the Xbox store.

I personally love the X1 controller over the dualshock design.

Both have good exclusives. The 360 really seemed to lack a variety of new IPs toward it's later years compared to Sony on the PS3. This E3 was great for Microsoft I thought. Lots of promising games for both.

Fenix mentioned wiiu/3ds. To get the full nintendo experience you really do need to get both.

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 08:58 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 07-10-2014, 09:08 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Look at it this way:

This should have been the only response I gave to that question.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 07-10-2014, 10:38 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Watchdogs sold 8 million copies. Damn.

Soured on Valiant Hearts as the game went on. 7/10. Odd game when you stop and break it down. Weak gameplay, simple and silly puzzles. Heard it compared to "The Cave". World War I was ****** up though, didn't know so many people died.

Guacamelee was a fun play through. Took me 8.5 hours. Good pacing and the right amount of difficulty. Combat is deep enough, becomes a bit repetitive. Satisfying to complete. 9/10

Spec Ops the Line - Put this one off for a while but had to play through it after hearing so much about the story. Generic cover shooter, controls are a bit clunky. Solid pacing and atmosphere. May have been too overhyped for me to get the payoff. Still enjoyed it. 8/10
Old 07-10-2014, 10:43 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shreckart View Post
1) Gaming mostly, I only play a few games though, so this isn't a HUGE deal to me. (FIFA, Madden, NCAA when it was out, NBA 2K, and maybe a shooter here and there)

2) My friends are split half and half on what they bought, but they aren't huge into games like me, I'm the nerd when it comes to video games who really gets into them. They just got them cause they've got money and can.

3) No exclusives, I play games that are usually available on both consoles.

4) I'm really just looking for the best long-term investment, which console has the best future. The 360 overtook the PS3 by far, but will the PS4 take over the XB1? If their futures look identical then I'll go XB1 since I like Microsoft, but I just wanted to make sure of my decision before I spend any money.
If you're going based almost solely on non-exclusives, the PS4 is the way to go. It outperforms the Xbox One by a significant(although not huge) margin in quite a few games. They've fixed a lot of what was wrong with PSN as well. I would really just play mess around with both of them if you get the chance to.

...although if shooters are a differentiator to you, you might want to look towards the Xbox One. That's a genre Microsoft has and will continue to push pretty hard. Their first party shooters are better done and more directly baked into the identity of the brand.

Either way, both consoles are really terrible. The PS4 is the better performer, but that's not saying much. I went with the PS4 because Sony has a pretty good track record of putting out content I care about and sustaining it for the life of the system(the 360 really got next to nothing interesting towards the end), but I really wish games running at 20 frames a second wasn't an accepted thing for both Microsoft and Sony.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is online now   Reply With Quote