Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-10-2014, 04:43 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

**** the Emmy nominations. Game of Thrones got all these nominations for its incredibly average season (only Dinklage and maybe Headley I'm fine with), and Hannibal doesn't get a single one? NOTHING for Mads or Dancy, but Jeff Daniels gets a nomination?

If Orange is the New Black loses to ******* Modern Family, I hope the Emmys burn in hell for the **** they pull. It's bad enough that The Shield and The Wire never got **** for nominations, but now they're keeping it up with Hannibal, The Americans and Orphan Black.

Oh yeah...WHERE THE **** IS TATIANA MASLANY YOU STUPID *****?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassNole View Post
How in the world does Bob's Burgers get so much love?
Because it rules?

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 04:44 PM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
It's all about Jeffster.
Jeffster is indeed amazing.
Pit Bull #53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 04:45 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pit Bull #53 View Post
Browsing Netflix the other day and decided to give Chuck a shot, which I have never seen a single second of. A few days later and I'm already on season 4. Talk about shattering my expectations. Such a damn likable show, plus Adam Baldwin is the man and I had no idea he was in it.
Yes! Another Chuck fan! As the #1 Chuck fan in the known universe, I would like you welcome you to the group.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 04:47 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't really care about the Emmys, but the fact that Tatiana Maslany wasn't nominated completely invalidates the entire thing. Close it up, it's over.

Old 07-10-2014, 05:16 PM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Yes! Another Chuck fan! As the #1 Chuck fan in the known universe, I would like you welcome you to the group.
Dude I absolutely love it. Although I accidentally read on imdb the names of the final 2 episodes "Chuck vs Sarah" followed by "Chuck vs the Goodbye" and that hit me right in the feels. I hope it ends well.
Pit Bull #53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 05:19 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pit Bull #53 View Post
Dude I absolutely love it. Although I accidentally read on imdb the names of the final 2 episodes "Chuck vs Sarah" followed by "Chuck vs the Goodbye" and that hit me right in the feels. I hope it ends well.
The ending completely angered some people but I think the larger group of people liked it. I know I loved it and felt it was fitting.

Old 07-10-2014, 05:43 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Emmys seem to get worse and worse every year.

Anyways, here's who and what I want to win...

Best Drama: Breaking Bad
Lead Actor: Bryan Cranston
Lead Actress: I could not care less, honestly. I guess Claire Danes?
Supporting Actor: Aaron Paul
Supporting Actress: Anna Gunn

Best Comedy: Orange in the New Black
Lead Actor: Louis CK
Lead Actress: Amy Poehler
Supporting Actor: Andre Braugher
Supporting Actress: Kate Mulgrew

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 10:21 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Fargo, Breaking Bad, and Louie all win everything and i'll be very happy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 08:00 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not sure I would call Orange is the New Black a comedy?
Old 07-11-2014, 08:05 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I thought this was one of the better, if not best season GoT has offered yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 08:53 AM    (permalink
NotRickJames
Veteran

NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Still hate Game of Thrones.

Yet, still can't stop watching it. **** this show.
Old 07-11-2014, 11:51 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
I thought this was one of the better, if not best season GoT has offered yet.
The Westeros stuff was terrific, but everything else ranged from godawful and pointless (everything with Dany) to slugging along (the Jon Snow/Wilding crap until the end).

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 07-11-2014, 11:54 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I agree but that has happened in almost every season (those two complaints specifically, actually). I feel like this season had far less of it than others however. When I watch Hannibal I will reassess this Corey.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 11:55 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I haven't seen most of the stuff that was nominated, or most of the stuff that you guys think should be nominated. Give it all to Psych, I say.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 02:11 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So I am about to start season five of Breaking Bad, and I am starting season 4 of Workaholics when I heard this gem:

"Just because you don't like something, doesn't mean that it's bad. And also, **** you, everything that you like sucks."

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 03:08 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wish I could make myself forget everything that happened on Breaking Bad and watch it like new.
Old 07-11-2014, 06:59 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
I wish I could make myself forget everything that happened on Breaking Bad and watch it like new.
Me too. That's why I'm waiting at least 5 years to rewatch the series again.

In related news, here's details on "Better Call Saul," including new cast members:

http://www.hitfix.com/whats-alan-wat...l-plot-details

The guy playing Vic from Orphan Black is a series regular. And Saul Goodman doesn't go by Saul Goodman ... yet.
Old 07-11-2014, 07:11 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post

In related news, here's details on "Better Call Saul," including new cast members:

The guy playing Vic from Orphan Black is a series regular. And Saul Goodman doesn't go by Saul Goodman ... yet.
I'm hoping Bill Burr makes some appearances at some point too.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 11:36 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post

I very most about Michael McKean acting next to Bob Odenkirk.
Old 07-12-2014, 12:17 AM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Apparently I am the only person on the internet who like The Leftovers.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 12:24 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I finally got around to watching the last nathan for you. Gold. You should be watching this show.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 12:30 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nathan for You is incredible.

More people need to watch Rick and Morty.

Tyrant is the best new show I have seen in a while.

The Strain premieres Sunday and it will be great.
Old 07-12-2014, 12:38 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
Apparently I am the only person on the internet who like The Leftovers.
I like it, although the teens suck. And you people here are the only ones I've seen praise Tyrant at all.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 07-12-2014, 12:42 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

The premise is simple but fascinating. The acting is really great. It looks great. Also has a ton of potential. I shamelessly still love Homeland though so clearly I am just into this stuff.
Old 07-12-2014, 12:49 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

The Leftovers is ****.