Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 08-24-2014, 10:03 PM    (permalink
bearfan
All-Pro

bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Here was my 1st draft of the year...picked 11th in a 12 team league.

QB: Romo, Big Ben
RB: Alfred Morris, Ben Tate, Ellington, Ridley
WR: D. Thomas, T. Smith, Kendal Wright, Mike Wallace, Kelvin Benjamin, Kenny Stills, Miles Austin (last pick)
TE: Jordan Reed
K: Gould
DST: Revis Island

Pretty happy with my RB depth, minus the fact that I only have 4. My WRs I was worried about early, but I like that I got a deep WR team.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeansDooma View Post
who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?
bearfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 10:05 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Im expecting big things from Albert Morris RG3 looks like garbage. That is Torrey Smith right
Old 08-24-2014, 10:07 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

16 man draft, PPR:

QB: Big Ben
RB: Eddie Lacy
WR: Roddy White
WR: Jordy Nelson
Flex: Andre Johnson
Flex: Bernard Pierce
TE: Tyler Eifert

Bench: Joique Bell
Bench: Rueben Randle
Bench: James Starks
Bench: Ben Tate

This is my league with a $1200 pot. I'm very happy about my WR depth most notably, and since it's only a 1 RB league I'm pretty well set with Lacy and handcuffed him with Starks just in case. Since I took a flyer on guys like Ben Tate and Joique Bell I missed out on the QB/TE runs which might come back to bite me though. I think Big Ben is serviceable but Eifert might be a little too risky.
Old 08-24-2014, 10:11 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991 View Post
12 man league. I had the last pick. Here is my roster. The (#) is their pick #

QB- Aaron Rodgers(13)
RB- Frank Gore(60)
RB- Lamar Miller(61)
WR-Brandon Marshall(12)
WR-Kendall Wright(84)
TE-Julius Thomas(36)
WR/RB/TE-Vernon Davis(37)
K-Steve Hauschka (132)
D/ST-Baltimore(108)

BN-Golden Tate(85)
BN-Fred Jackson(109)
BN-Steve Smith Sr. (133)
BN-Danny Amendola(156)
BN-LeGarrette Blount(157)
BN-Blair WAlsh(180)
BN-Joe Flacco(181)
BN-Bobby Rainey(204)
BN-Jared Cook(205)

I was pissed someone took Manning round 1 and fearing a run on QBs I took Rodgers at 13. There wasn't a QB taken until the 50s. I'm a little weak at running back but other then that not really complaining.
Not a big fan tbh. I would have taken Nelson/Julio over Marshall and a starting RB duo of Gore/Miller isn't scaring anybody. Also think you overdrafted Vernon Davis, but I do like the Julius Thomas seleciton.
Old 08-24-2014, 10:36 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AHungryWalrus View Post
In an 8 team keeper where (everyone keeps 3) we play with larger rosters to compensate for lack of players (close friend league). Start 2 QB, 4 WR, 3 RB, 2 TE, 2 Wr/RB.

My keepers are AD, Charles, Ball, so I am going to mostly ignore RB. I draft last, am thinking of taking Gronk and Julius Thomas if both fall, and then just going WR crazy for the next 6 picks depending on value, then grabbing my QB's. Think ignoring WR that long will be insurmountable, or would the RB/TE advantage every week make up for it? Just kinda kicking around ideas...

The BEST WR available is Antonio Brown, so I may just go there if he falls, but I doubt he will, to give an idea of what I am passing up on top end WR talent.
I think there's solid boom or bust options at wr and the strategy could work. Being loaded at rb and te will compensate well during bust weeks. If you get lucky with two of those wr picks your team is beastly. Much better chance of that than trying to load up on lessor rb talent.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 11:01 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My annual money league team. 12 team half point PPR. 10th pick. Thoughts?

QB: Andrew Luck
RB: Zac Stacy
RB/WR: Frank Gore
WR: Dez Bryant
WR: Brandon Marshall
TE: Jordan Reed
K: Justin Tucker
D/ST: San Francisco 49ers

Bench:
Ray Rice
Percy Harvin
Golden Tate
Darren Sproles
Ben Roethlisberger
Travis Kelce
Benny Cunningham
James Jones

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 11:09 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have a lot of the same targets minus Gore, Marshall, and Rice, so I like your team. But my goodness that format is atrocious. Start one RB, two WRs, and one flex? So stupid for every team to have a bunch of starters on its bench. Dumb, dumb, dumb. I hope you aren't commish and you should probably work to get that changed.

- Ko Simpson
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 11:16 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I have a lot of the same targets minus Gore, Marshall, and Rice, so I like your team. But my goodness that format is atrocious. Start one RB, two WRs, and one flex? So stupid for every team to have a bunch of starters on its bench. Dumb, dumb, dumb. I hope you aren't commish and you should probably work to get that changed.
I try every year to expand the roster but the league is afraid of change. Finally made the big move from 10 to 12 teams this year.

How does everyone like Stacy now that Bradford is down for the year? Any change at all? I had him behind Bernard, Ellington, Ball, Bell, and Bush so is there any fluctuation there?

Old 08-24-2014, 11:28 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991 View Post
Im expecting big things from Albert Morris RG3 looks like garbage. That is Torrey Smith right
Ha, Albert!
Old 08-24-2014, 11:32 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

12 man league, 10th pick, ppr

QB-Andrew Luck, Phillip Rivers

RB-Eddie Lacy
RB-Doug Martin, Mark Ingram

WR-Vincent Jackson, Brandon LaFell
WR-Torrey Smith, Riley Cooper

TE-Kyle Rudolph, Travis Kelce

Flex-Ryan Matthews, Julian Edleman

DST-Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

Last edited by DoughBoy : 08-24-2014 at 11:36 PM.
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 11:38 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
I try every year to expand the roster but the league is afraid of change. Finally made the big move from 10 to 12 teams this year.

How does everyone like Stacy now that Bradford is down for the year? Any change at all? I had him behind Bernard, Ellington, Ball, Bell, and Bush so is there any fluctuation there?
I like Stacy. He's a decent talent in a very good situation. Shaun Hill is not bad at all. They'll be able to run. He'll score and catch a few passes. Volume. Good for the 3rd round.

1) Bernard
2) Ball
3) Ellington

4) Stacy

5) Bell
6) Bush

I wouldn't take 5 or 6 in any format unless they fell to the 7th round or something.

- Ko Simpson
Old 08-24-2014, 11:50 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BTW, how big of a mistake did I make drafting Doug Martin over Jordy, Dez, and Julio? I'm having major nightmares about that one especially since I got Ryan Matthews in the 5th.

Quote:
Old 08-24-2014, 11:52 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

You took Martin over Dez and Julio in PPR? A full 1 pt or .5? Doesn't even matter, you messed up.

But I like Martin this year. Shouldn't kill you. But damn, Dez and Julio could be top 5 non-QBs.

- Ko Simpson
Old 08-25-2014, 12:00 AM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

I know it was bad, but I always get sucked in to runs on RBs... I thought if I didn't get another in the second there wouldn't be anything left..l was wrong.

God, I screwed up royally.

Quote:
Old 08-25-2014, 12:10 AM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoughBoy View Post
BTW, how big of a mistake did I make drafting Doug Martin over Jordy, Dez, and Julio? I'm having major nightmares about that one especially since I got Ryan Matthews in the 5th.
I had 10th pick and was essentially locked in on getting the two best wideouts I could. PPR scoring opens up a little bit of depth at RB in the later rounds and puts a premium on WRs. I passed on Martin twice for Dez/Marshall. Just the route I took. There's no right way to draft, you could be looking at two top 7 RBs best case scenario. Both will get the work.

Old 08-25-2014, 04:04 AM    (permalink
Sportsfan486
Pro Bowler

Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

10 person PPR

The draft went super wonky and I tried to steer clear of the frenzies. I was 5th pick.

QB - Rivers
RB - Lacy, Ball, Morris, MJD
WR - Harvin, Maclin, Edelman, Wright, Gordon
TE - Gronkowski, Miller
D - Chiefs

Thoughts? Not super happy with Rivers or lacking a true #1 WR unless Gordon somehow beats his suspension. But Antonio Brown was my only legit WR option at my 3rd pick and then I went Gronkowski over Keenan Allen. Still, my RB group is pretty beastly and my WR group has some potential.

When being a fanboi goes too far.

Last edited by Sportsfan486 : 08-25-2014 at 04:09 AM.
Sportsfan486 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 09:47 AM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

14 person .5 ppr....i had the #1 pick which I hate hate hate.

I took peterson #1, because I love peterson and not mccoy or charles. But i hate my WRs...i hate not getting one of the big 5 (Calvin, Julio, Dez, AJ, Demaryius)

So my team looks like this:

Matthew Stafford
Adrian Peterson
Zac Stacy
Randall Cobb
Michael Floyd
Brandin Cooks
Dennis Pitta (kept having the TE i was targeting go 1-2 picks before me)
Kelvin Benjamin
Blair Walsh
Rams

Knile Davis
Brian Quick
Benny Cunningham
Mark Ingram
Malcolm Floyd
Bryce Brown
Austin Sefarian Jenkins

Meh, yahoo gave me a B and projects me to finish 2nd place at 9-4...i just hate the WRs and feel like Stacy (who i had last year) is overdrafted, i just didnt have a choice

14 people with this many roster spots runs the league THIN
Old 08-25-2014, 11:07 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Have one spot open for a 12 team keeper fantasy league on yahoo. If your intrested send me a PM with your email address. Its a PPR with 1 qb, 2HB, 3 WR, 1 TE, and one flex that can be anything. Its a QB heavy league and the team your take over has some good players. You can keep either 2 or 3 guys and if you keep the 3rd guy it will take the place of your 3rd round pick.
Old 08-25-2014, 05:26 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

QB Andrew Luck
RB Doug Martin
RB Reggie Bush
WR Calvin Johnson
WR Percy Harvin
Flex Trent Richardson
TE Greg Olsen
D/ST Patriots
K Mason Crosby

Bench
WR Marques Colston
QB Colin Kaepernick
RB DeAngelo Williams
WR Terrence Williams
TE Charles Clay
WR James Jones
RB Shonn Greene

10 team league regular scoring, opinions?

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707
Carr to Cooper in 2015

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 07:16 AM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-NFLDC

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kicker: Phil Dawson
Defense: Denver

12 man team, non ppr, but its 7 yds rec =1 pt, 10 yds rush = 1 pt, 20 yds pass = 1 pt.
Opinions?

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:

Last edited by BaLLiN : 08-26-2014 at 07:19 AM.
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 02:04 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tim Wright just got a whole lot more interesting.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 03:01 PM    (permalink
Sportsfan486
Pro Bowler

Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by derza222 View Post
Tim Wright just got a whole lot more interesting.
Just snagged him off waivers to back up Gronk. Now I feel awesome about drafting Gronk in the 4th as I'm getting a te1 either way.

When being a fanboi goes too far.
Sportsfan486 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 07:59 PM    (permalink
Stash
Pro Bowler

Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

QB Stafford
RB Montee Ball
RB Ryan Mathews
WR Demaryius Thomas
WR Keenan Allen
TE Vernon Davis
FLEX Marques Colston

D/ST Kansas City
K Novak
IDP Lovante David

Bench
RB Chris Johnson
RB Ray Rice
WR Sammy Watkins
TE Antonio Gates
QB Alex Smith

12 team, ppr. I've never done one with defensive players before, but I think David is a pretty good pick.

Last edited by Stash : 08-26-2014 at 08:02 PM.
Stash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 10:36 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As a Pats fan let me tell you, I would be surprised if wright ended up being a serviceable te for you. Rarely do guys in their first year click with our offensive system, let alone guys who didn't even get an entire training camp in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 11:37 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So what's the key in auction drafts? I'm about to do one Monday with 10 teams but everyone is pretty new to that style.