Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2015 NFL Draft Forum

2015 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2015 NFL Draft

View Poll Results: Who is the top QB Prospect?
Erik Ainge, Tennessee 3 1.73%
Colt Brennan, Hawaii 22 12.72%
Chad Henne, Michigan 14 8.09%
Matt Ryan, Boston College 4 2.31%
Brian Brohm, Louisville 69 39.88%
Andre Woodson, Kentucky 39 22.54%
John David Booty, Southern Cal. 14 8.09%
Sam Keller, Nebraska 4 2.31%
Matt Flynn, LSU 3 1.73%
Other 1 0.58%
Voters: 173. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-03-2007, 07:26 PM    (permalink
Non_Sequitur
Veteran

Non_Sequitur hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default Who is the best QB coming out in 2008?

Who is the best QB coming out of the 2008 Draft Class?
Non_Sequitur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 07:29 PM    (permalink
Bengals1690
Veteran

Bengals1690 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Bengals1690 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

imo its brohm, but he wont go 1st. he will get the leinart/quinn treatment

Quote:
Originally Posted by mythbusta View Post
i love my pedestal. thats why im the mythbusta.
who dey?
Bengals1690 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 07:31 PM    (permalink
Paranoidmoonduck
Team Leader
All-Pro

Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If Woodson can put up the same kind of numbers again, I'd say he's clearly the favorite.

Brohm needs to step it up, and he'll have to do so without either Kolby Smith or Michael Bush and in a new offense. I don't think Brennan's stock can get a whole lot higher than it was this offseason, and I'd be suprised if he can even match his numbers from last year.

edit - Ah, I misunderstood the question. In regards to who I think is the best, I think that if Brohm can put it all together he would be my pick. I'm pretty taken with Woodson at the moment though.
Old 05-03-2007, 07:33 PM    (permalink
doingthisinsteadofwork
All-Pro

doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.

Keller's stock will sky rocket.
But when its all said and done I think Woodson will be the first QB taken.
Id take Colt Brennan over all of them though.Hes not a better prospect but I like him better.
Old 05-03-2007, 07:37 PM    (permalink
Non_Sequitur
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
If Woodson can put up the same kind of numbers again, I'd say he's clearly the favorite.

Brohm needs to step it up, and he'll have to do so without either Kolby Smith or Michael Bush and in a new offense. I don't think Brennan's stock can get a whole lot higher than it was this offseason, and I'd be suprised if he can even match his numbers from last year.

edit - Ah, I misunderstood the question. In regards to who I think is the best, I think that if Brohm can put it all together he would be my pick. I'm pretty taken with Woodson at the moment though.

I'm REAL impressed with Woodson myself. Like Kellen Clemens did, he's elevating a subpar team in a tough conference beyond where their talent level should put them. However, the more I read up on it, and the more I research, the more I love Matt Ryan. He just has that feeling of "will be great in the NFL" whenever I watch him. It was a hard choice, but I went with Ryan over Woodson myself.
Old 05-03-2007, 07:40 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't feel like doing objective analysis right now with the draft just passed...but as for guys I like..
I like Brohm. I don't think he's an elite prospect, but I think he's probably the best guy out there next year.
Andre Woodson is the guy everyone is looking at to have a huge season and rise up. He has a good chance to do just that, but I would like to see a big win for him...but physically he has everything and he was very productive last year.
My homer pick is Matt Ryan. I really like the kid. Boston College has been a very good program for what seems like forever with our good line play. Ryan is probably the best quarterback we've had here since Flutie. Good live arm, great size, and very accurate. I would like to see some more touchdowns out of him this year, but he has a good chance at the first round.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 07:42 PM    (permalink
Play ball
Rookie

Play ball hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by doingthisinsteadofwork View Post
Keller's stock will sky rocket.
But when its all said and done I think Woodson will be the first QB taken.
Id take Colt Brennan over all of them though.Hes not a better prospect but I like him better.
I have my doubts will Keller. His demotion at ASU wasn't entirely due to this on field play.
Play ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 07:47 PM    (permalink
doingthisinsteadofwork
All-Pro

doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Non_Sequitur View Post
I'm REAL impressed with Woodson myself. Like Kellen Clemens did, he's elevating a subpar team in a tough conference beyond where their talent level should put them.
Is that why the only hard team that Oregon beat in 05 while Clemens was QB was ASU.
Old 05-03-2007, 07:47 PM    (permalink
gbpackers0065
Pro Bowler

gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.

i think when the first team is on the clock, its woodson
Old 05-03-2007, 07:56 PM    (permalink
Non_Sequitur
Veteran

Quote:
Is that why the only hard team that Oregon beat in 05 while Clemens was QB was ASU.

First off, he beat Fresno State, who was ranked.

2nd, you can't blame him for being injured, which is the only reason he wasn't a round 1 QB. And yes I was high on him before he was a Jet.
Old 05-03-2007, 08:01 PM    (permalink
doingthisinsteadofwork
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Non_Sequitur View Post
First off, he beat Fresno State, who was ranked.

2nd, you can't blame him for being injured, which is the only reason he wasn't a round 1 QB. And yes I was high on him before he was a Jet.
the same Fresno team that lost to Tulsa,Nevada and Louisiana Tech.
Old 05-03-2007, 08:06 PM    (permalink
Non_Sequitur
Veteran

Quote:
the same Fresno team that lost to Tulsa,Nevada and Louisiana Tech.
He didn't get a shot to beat anyone else ranked. He beat 2 out of the 3 ranked teams he played, and the one he lost to was Southern Cal, and you know he had no shot with that staff agains Bush, Leinart, and crew. You could have given Oregon Carson Palmer and they would have still lost that game.

And why are we even having this argument? I was just saying that he elevated a trash team. Which he did. which Andre Woodson is doing. Which Jay Cutler did. Etc. I like QB's who elevate trash teams. They don't have to go one a tear and win a BCS bowl game. Just elevate their surroundings.
Old 05-03-2007, 08:08 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Woodson's performance in the Music city Bowl WOWed me.
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 08:11 PM    (permalink
doingthisinsteadofwork
All-Pro

Since when was Oregon ever a trash team their easily one of the best in the Pac Ten.They get plenty of talent to beat teams like Cal,ASU,and UCLA.THe only team they are very likely to lose to is USC.
Old 05-03-2007, 08:12 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

JDB,Woodson,Brohm

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 08:48 PM    (permalink
San Diego Chicken
Pro Bowler

San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's Brohm. I know everyone will spend the next 11 months trying to find ways to criticize him and annoint some other player, but Brohm is a prototypical Air Coryell passer that has amazing accuracy on his deep balls and intermediate to deep passes.
Old 05-03-2007, 09:02 PM    (permalink
eaglesfan_45
Veteran

eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.

Colt Brennan or John David Booty is who I think are going to be better quarter backs than Brian Brohm Colt had 50+ touchdowns this season and how could you fail with a last name like Booty?
eaglesfan_45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 09:04 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A lot of solid names on that list, but Brohm is the clear-cut leader. Ryan Perrilloux is a wild card IMO.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 09:06 PM    (permalink
-black
Pro Bowler

-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I sitll dont think Perriloux will start this year. Tho Im hearing he made great strides this spring

-sig by jkpigskin
-black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 09:10 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i think john david booty will be the best, if for no other reason than his name is booty.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 09:14 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've always been high on Brohm; he's my pick

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 09:16 PM    (permalink
dRaFtDoRk
Veteran

dRaFtDoRk hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Right now its defenitly Brian Brohm, but I think Andre Woodson is going to wow some scouts and could rise all the way up by draft day. His physical attributes are just a hair shy than JaMarcus Russell, so if he can prove to be a consistent all year, then he might be the best ranked QB, he won't be taken first though.
dRaFtDoRk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 09:18 PM    (permalink
ChiFan24
2011 SWDC Mock Draft Champ
Pro Bowler

ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1. Brohm
2. Woodson
3. Brennan
4. Ainge
5. Ryan
ChiFan24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 09:27 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Woodson is the man.

I see Brohm's stock slipping, Brennans not gaining and I don't think Henne or Ainge take big steps. IMO it'll come down to Booty and Woodson.
PalmerToCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 09:32 PM    (permalink
-black
Pro Bowler

-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

you see Brohms stock falling....why?

-sig by jkpigskin
-black is offline   Reply With Quote