Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Minnesota Vikings Team Forum

Minnesota Vikings Team Forum Discuss the Vikings

Old 05-03-2007, 06:38 PM    (permalink
Crazy_Chris
Pro Bowler

Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yea childress did put all his eggs into T-Jack but he knows more about T-Jack and Qb's overall than us so i will trust him for now... although im still skeptical
Crazy_Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 11:33 PM    (permalink
Severe Punishment
Veteran

Severe Punishment hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy_Chris View Post
yea childress did put all his eggs into T-Jack but he knows more about T-Jack and Qb's overall than us so i will trust him for now... although im still skeptical
I just don't know where all this "he developed McNabb" crap came in.
I'm 99% sure McNabb was Andy Reid's golden boy...bringing him in early
working daily with him.
So far Childress has followed Reid's "blue print" but there's a difference between following a recepie and being able to cook.
So yes, I think there are more skeptics of his than actual believers.
Severe Punishment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 12:23 AM    (permalink
swagger
Veteran

swagger hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

McNabb is overrated. His pass completion percentage for the west coast offense is less than impressive. Career 58% pass completion percentage, and he's only been over 60% ONCE.

If Daunte was more consistent, he would be much better than McNabb.

This has nothing to do with anything, just my $.02 on McNabb the choke artist.

sig by vikes99ej

RIP Sean Taylor
4/1/1983 - 11/27/2007
swagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 12:24 AM    (permalink
Severe Punishment
Veteran

Severe Punishment hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
McNabb is overrated. His pass completion percentage for the west coast offense is less than impressive. Career 58% pass completion percentage, and he's only been over 60% ONCE.

If Daunte was more consistent, he would be much better than McNabb.

This has nothing to do with anything, just my $.02 on McNabb the choke artist.
Thanks for the quote. The NFL's best QB last year prior to his injury hands down. is "over rated"
Severe Punishment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 01:05 AM    (permalink
swagger
Veteran

I know you have a mancrush on Brady Quinn. Now me too? Thanks for the recognition.

McNabb is a choke artist.

sig by vikes99ej

RIP Sean Taylor
4/1/1983 - 11/27/2007
Old 05-04-2007, 01:06 AM    (permalink
swagger
Veteran

BTW, anything that can take some of the attention from that silly boyhood crush Brady Quinn sig quote is a good thing.

sig by vikes99ej

RIP Sean Taylor
4/1/1983 - 11/27/2007
Old 05-04-2007, 01:31 AM    (permalink
Kid_Ego
Veteran

Kid_Ego smells like sex panther.Kid_Ego smells like sex panther.

The Best QB hands down??????????????
Dude what is your dealers name Severe Brain damage? Cause he sells top grade ****.

Jeff Garcia came in and duplicated what McNabb did almost perfectly. Btw Garciais shorter then jackson and has simular traits.

Drew Breis was hands down thebest qb the last two years!!!!!!!! and he switched entire f-u-c-k-i-n-g teams for christ sakes!!!!!!!!!!!

He took the perinial door mat and turned them into a Super Bowl contender the with out what most people would of called the best receiver on the team before the season started Joe Horn. And the man most people were calling Superman being mostly a decoy.
The same team that most people had picking in the top 5 not just this year but for 5-10 of the next years.
Im starting to wonder if you read too much SI while smoking weed. Because McNabb could easily be considered the most over rated Qb next to Peyton Manning of all time. Amd before you start Peyton Manning had the worst playoffs he has ever had. And BOB SANDERS is CLEARLY that teams MVP along with the SUPER BOWL MVP TOANY ONE WHO WATCHED THE PLAY OFFS AND THE SUPER BOWL. THEY WENT FROM THE WORST RUNDEFENSE IN THE LEAGUE TO A TOP NOTCH RUN DEFENSE BECAUSE OF ONE MAN. THEN HE SHOWED YOU HE CAN CATCH TOO AND THAT IS WHAT BEAT THE BEARS NOT SOME OVER RATED OPIE GRIFFITH CHOIR SPOKESPERSON WHO HAS BEEN SURROUNDED BY NOT ONLY ELITE TALENT BUT MAYBE THE MOST TALENTED OFFENSE EVER ASSEMBLED. I CANT WAIT TILL TOM BRADY AND RANDY MOSS SHOW PEYTON WHAT HAPPENS NOW THAT BRADY HAS HALF THE TALENT MANNING HAS HAD SURROUNDING HIM HIS ENTIRE CAREER. Marino would of given all of america ISOTONERS for the talent that peyton has surrounding him
Kid_Ego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 01:31 AM    (permalink
Zbikowski_9
Rookie

Zbikowski_9 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Lets just wait to see if TJ pans out, if not there will be free-agent QBs next year and if he did so crap that we have a high draft pick we can get Brohm (who will be way better than Quinn). Bradys in Cleavland, so get over him, i am glad we didnt't pick him at 7, there are so many better QB's out there.
......Robinson Evans Guion Mitchell......

Join this football simulator...its pretty sweet. http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=13176733
Zbikowski_9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 01:39 PM    (permalink
swagger
Veteran

Brady Quinn is already tearing it up in Cleveland:

http://www.cleveland.com/browns/plai...l=2&thispage=2

sig by vikes99ej

RIP Sean Taylor
4/1/1983 - 11/27/2007
Old 05-05-2007, 02:01 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
Brady Quinn is already tearing it up in Cleveland:

http://www.cleveland.com/browns/plai...l=2&thispage=2
Thank you for just making my day.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote