Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 07-07-2006, 07:22 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckseason
Quote:
Originally Posted by GermaineRace
Youth and Depth are missing. It's the cliche pick for darkhorse superbowl contender and thats the only reason people want to jump on their nuts. They'll never beat New England for the East crown this year and you can take that to the bank.
I'm a very intelligent individual who forms his own opinions. I'm not aware of Miami being the "cliche pick". Seems to me that most people are picking the Steelers. It may be cliche among people who actually know what they are talking about, but that's to be expected. I never jump on any teams nuts for any reason. I just see things for what they are.
You're a dillhole. How is Pittburgh even suppose to be close to the cliche darkhorse pick for the super bowl, THEY WON IT LAST YEAR!!!!!!!!!!! That should automatically quallify them as front runners, not a darkhorse suprise pick. I promise you if Pittsburgh makes it back to the super bowl this year, there would not be one surprised football fan in the world.
Old 07-07-2006, 07:23 PM    (permalink

You have depth at Oline? hahahaa you're starting LT isn't even a good starter, he should be the depth.
Old 07-07-2006, 07:25 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dillhole, I believe that was the first time that has been used on here.

And we do have depth at OL, we have 4 OTs who could be starters, don't be mad because Shelton doenst play for you guys anymore. And I guarantee you he will be a very good starter next year. We already have a better than most OL, and we only got better.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2006, 07:26 PM    (permalink
duckseason
All-Pro

duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Youth and Depth are missing. It's the cliche pick for darkhorse superbowl contender and thats the only reason people want to jump on their nuts. They'll never beat New England for the East crown this year and you can take that to the bank.
I'm a very intelligent individual who forms his own opinions. I'm not aware of Miami being the "cliche pick". Seems to me that most people are picking the Steelers. It may be cliche among people who actually know what they are talking about, but that's to be expected. I never jump on any teams nuts for any reason. I just see things for what they are.
You're a dillhole. How is Pittburgh even suppose to be close to the cliche darkhorse pick for the super bowl, THEY WON IT LAST YEAR!!!!!!!!!!! That should automatically quallify them as front runners, not a darkhorse suprise pick. I promise you if Pittsburgh makes it back to the super bowl this year, there would not be one surprised football fan in the world.
"Dillhole" Nice. See, if you could actually comprehend my post, you would see that I labeled Pittsburgh the "cliche pick". I dropped the darkhorse part from your post. I fully understood what you were saying.
Old 07-07-2006, 07:33 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
"Dillhole" Nice. See, if you could actually comprehend my post, you would see that I labeled Pittsburgh the "cliche pick". I dropped the darkhorse part from your post. I fully understood what you were saying.
Well you were completly talking about something different then bc I said the cliche darkhorse pick, plain as day. And I highly doubt Pittsburgh is anymore cliche than Carolina. I will have to admitt I am picking Carolina too, however, I have picked Carolina to win it all ever year since they drafted my boy Julius Peppers so I dunno if that makes me part of the cliche or not. Oh and now they have Gamble(OSU) and one of my favorites in Richard Marshall.
Old 07-07-2006, 07:34 PM    (permalink
Texico From Mexico

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Did you know that you can be banned for personal attacks? Play nice... :)
Old 07-07-2006, 07:35 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151

And we do have depth at OL, we have 4 OTs who could be starters, don't be mad because Shelton doenst play for you guys anymore. And I guarantee you he will be a very good starter next year. We already have a better than most OL, and we only got better.
Oh yeah I am mad he isn't playing for us hahahahahahaha go check your facts. Go look at the Cleveland Browns thread before the off season even rolled around and check out how much I hated the fat lazy worthless pile of dung. He was far and away out worst offensive lineman and had more flags than Gallary and Barron combined :shock:
Old 07-07-2006, 07:37 PM    (permalink
Staubach12
All-Pro

Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pittsburgh

BoneKrusher
Staubach12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2006, 07:39 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:

Oh yeah I am mad he isn't playing for us hahahahahahaha go check your facts. Go look at the Cleveland Browns thread before the off season even rolled around and check out how much I hated the fat lazy worthless pile of dung. He was far and away out worst offensive lineman and had more flags than Gallary and Barron combined :shock:
What? And Shelton was an average starter in Cleveland, imagine what Houck can do with him.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 07-07-2006, 07:39 PM    (permalink
duckseason
All-Pro

duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Well you were completly talking about something different then bc I said the cliche darkhorse pick, plain as day. And I highly doubt Pittsburgh is anymore cliche than Carolina. I will have to admitt I am picking Carolina too, however, I have picked Carolina to win it all ever year since they drafted my boy Julius Peppers so I dunno if that makes me part of the cliche or not. Oh and now they have Gamble(OSU) and one of my favorites in Richard Marshall.
I wasn't aware Carolina made the move to the AFC. You have a link?
I understood you labeled Miami as the "darkhorse cliche". I was just pointing out that Pittsburgh is the only real AFC cliche pick I've noticed. You should understand that by now.
Old 07-07-2006, 07:42 PM    (permalink

Shelton average in Cleveland hahahahahaha I wish.

Carolina is the cliche pick to win it all. Miami is the darkhorse cliche pick and I beileve more people have Indy going to the SB than Pittsburgh :? Atleast from all that I have seen. Thats the media for you though, they'll never learn Manning can't play with the big boys in the big games.
Old 07-07-2006, 07:47 PM    (permalink
Texico From Mexico

Pittsburgh until proven otherwise. Dallas to win it all. TO even says so in his book! 8)
Old 07-07-2006, 08:00 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Shelton is not a good starter. He's been below average wherever he's been. He hasnt been around the best supporting casts, but he's not one of the reasons that Miami will be better
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2006, 10:42 PM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i think people know the dolphins arent as good as they played down the stretch last year... i voted bengals

Go Ravens!
jkpigskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 01:39 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee
Shelton is not a good starter. He's been below average wherever he's been. He hasnt been around the best supporting casts, but he's not one of the reasons that Miami will be better
Well Damion McIntosh played very well last year, and we also brought in Mike Pearson, both of which he is out performing. He will be an above average starter in Miami, I guarantee that.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 07-08-2006, 02:19 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee
Well Damion McIntosh played very well last year, and we also brought in Mike Pearson, both of which he is out performing. He will be an above average starter in Miami, I guarantee that.
I guarantee Jason Peters will be better
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 02:20 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

I'm sure :roll: . I hope for McGahee's sake.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 07-08-2006, 03:24 AM    (permalink
glennjamen3
Rookie

glennjamen3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Pittsburgh.
Everybody thinks they are going back to the Super Bowl this year.
as far as i've seen there aren't many people besides steelers fans who think they'll repeat. apparently we're getting knocked out by the browns this year.

Thank you Jimmy for the sig.
glennjamen3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 09:13 AM    (permalink
Kirk

The Broncos. Jake Plummer aint that good, and the Steelers showed them.
Old 07-08-2006, 05:42 PM    (permalink
Steelcurtain1970
Rookie

Steelcurtain1970 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texico From Mexico
The Steelers should be the favs until proven otherwise.
exactly , the bengals are goin to fall this year cus they will not get those turnovers like they did last year. Their D will struggle and they have a tougher schedule

Made by stephenson86
Steelcurtain1970 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 06:02 PM    (permalink
elway777
All-Pro

elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirk
The Broncos. Jake Plummer aint that good, and the Steelers showed them.
haha raidersfans.....

I think the most overated has to be the bengals.
elway777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 06:12 PM    (permalink

Dolphins, but if Daunte plays like he can maybe theyll live up to the expectations.
Old 07-08-2006, 07:21 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I went with Indy. I think the loss of James is going to hurt them far more than anybody is willing to admit. Also, everybody everybody seems more than willing to point out how easy of a schedule Seattle and Jacksonville had, but this point gets forgetten when it comes to the Colts. The schedule for the entire AFC South is going to be much, much more difficult.

10 wins is going to win the AFC South this year.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2006, 11:55 AM    (permalink
scorchin

Quote:
I think the Steelers are overrated. If Carson is healthy, I think the Bengals take the division and the Steelers miss the playoffs.

Colts easily make the playoffs.
Most overrated has to be, Miami or cincy. You actually have to prove something on the field or at least have a winning record for more than 1 year. Both these teams will be average at best.

***MOD EDITED***
Old 07-09-2006, 12:07 PM    (permalink
art vandelay
Team Leader
All-Pro

art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Patriots with Miami as a close 2nd.
art vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote