Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 05-20-2007, 06:54 PM    (permalink
remix 6
Pro Bowler

remix 6 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewing View Post
Alright, then bring up that you think Kopeen is underrated. You keep bringing up that Belichick likes him. That has absolutely nothing to do with talent.

Every linemen in the league gets dominated every now and then. It happens.
how often did i bring BB into this? I said he thinks highly of him obviously since he gave him a big contract so he deserves recognition at least for talent.
remix 6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2007, 06:57 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mangold's rookie year was really overrated. He had a good year, but he really wasn't that dominant that he deserves this much praise after one year. I think he will be much better than Koppen, but Koppen's been better.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2007, 07:01 PM    (permalink
Ewing
Pro Bowler

Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by remix 6 View Post
how often did i bring BB into this? I said he thinks highly of him obviously since he gave him a big contract so he deserves recognition at least for talent.
Including this post, four times. I'm not saying Koppen sucks but I think Mangold is a better player. How come you are only bringing this up when I post Mangold on my team? Several other people listed Mangold as well.
Ewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2007, 07:25 PM    (permalink
remix 6
Pro Bowler

remix 6 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewing View Post
Including this post, four times. I'm not saying Koppen sucks but I think Mangold is a better player. How come you are only bringing this up when I post Mangold on my team? Several other people listed Mangold as well.
i wasnt directing it at you..it was everyone. just picked u since you were the closest to my mouse :)
remix 6 is offline   Reply With Quote