Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 07-18-2006, 05:15 PM    (permalink
70challenger457

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAWICGB
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088
Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner
How do Packer's fans feel about the hiring of Mike McCarthy, because I was under the impression that many other, more qualified candidates were passed up just so Brett wouldn't have to deal with learning a completely different offense.
if brett was the concern when they hired a coach they probably woulda hired marriochi IMO.
he didn't want the job
well brett is learning a new offense with all new vocabulary
Old 07-18-2006, 05:40 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
How do Packer's fans feel about the hiring of Mike McCarthy, because I was under the impression that many other, more qualified candidates were passed up just so Brett wouldn't have to deal with learning a completely different offense.
if brett was the concern when they hired a coach they probably woulda hired marriochi IMO.
he didn't want the job
did they even offer it to him? and where di you hear he didnt want it? JW cause i never heard that.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2006, 01:13 PM    (permalink

another year behind Favre will help Rodgers but will not do any good for there coach also favre will be back next year which will prove my point they took rodgers way to early they have could have gotten Cutler or Leinart and both of them are better in my oppion and maybe even Quinn

and Favre should have went to the raven and yes the ravens did offer to to the packers back it was not accepted
Old 07-19-2006, 02:20 PM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4

and Favre should have went to the raven and yes the ravens did offer to to the packers back it was not accepted
can you go into a little more detail on this trade with the Ravens? what was offered?
drowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 11:50 PM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It should have been Rodgers' year imo.
Old 07-21-2006, 11:55 AM    (permalink
Pack_Attack_4
Rookie

Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.

Favre=God
Pack_Attack_4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2006, 11:55 AM    (permalink
Hyphii Kid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pack_Attack_4
Favre=Good
Alex Smith=GOD
Old 07-21-2006, 12:53 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
he didn't want the job
did they even offer it to him? and where di you hear he didnt want it? JW cause i never heard that.
the never gave them a chance to offer it to him. I was really excited about the possibility of him coming to GB but I remember hearing on the news that he took himself out of the running because he wanted some time off from coaching
Old 07-21-2006, 03:35 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drowe
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4

can you go into a little more detail on this trade with the Ravens? what was offered?
yea please do so.
Old 07-21-2006, 03:38 PM    (permalink
CraigNall4MVP

if the pack was smart nall wud still be qb
Old 07-21-2006, 03:49 PM    (permalink
Immaculate Tackle
Veteran

Immaculate Tackle hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4
another year behind Favre will help Rodgers but will not do any good for there coach also favre will be back next year which will prove my point they took rodgers way to early they have could have gotten Cutler or Leinart and both of them are better in my oppion and maybe even Quinn

Have you ever heard of punctuation? I can barely understand your posts.
Immaculate Tackle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2006, 04:35 PM    (permalink
bearfan
All-Pro

bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigNall4MVP
if the pack was smart nall wud still be qb
I LoVVE YOU

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeansDooma View Post
who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?
bearfan is offline   Reply With Quote