Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 05-21-2007, 01:31 AM    (permalink
XxXdragonXxX
Pro Bowler

XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by niel89 View Post
Yup, that was the play. A few seconds after that picture was taken, #90 was choking Hass with his forearm....

That was the game that the Ravens got 4 timeouts in the 2nd half, giving them enough time to drive down and score to take the game to OT.

I'll always remember that game for those 2 huge screwups, and the Anthony Wright to Marcus Robinson combination that the Seahawks couldn't stop.
Old 05-23-2007, 01:41 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just saw this thread and wanted to explain how bitter I am over that Tampa game. Yes, the game shouldn't have been that close and yes our defense could have still stopped them afterwards but the bottom line is Justin Smith should've won us that game with the sack and put us in the playoffs. The bad snap and fumbles of the Denver game and missed FG vs. Pitt would be irrelavent had they made the right call.

I was not a very happy person after that went down.
PalmerToCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 02:32 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think at very least, they should add a 5 yard penalty for slightly minor hits on the QB that are still over the line. There are some borderline/questionable calls that I think could be called but not deserving of a 15 yard penalty.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 04:11 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34 View Post
****, the worst I saw was Urlacher's "roughing the passer" on Brad Johnson in what Week 13. The Official Ruling: "He flexed his arms on the QB."

WTF? Urlacher pushed Johnson down after he got rid of the ball. I about died laughing when I heard the call. Laughter mixed in with a bunch of cursing.
haha, flexing of the arms.

really though. i'm sure the nfl-o's are working to get better consistancy with how they call penalties, but, right now, it's pretty much out of hand.

between that and the pass interference penalties. those are my two big issues.

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote