Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 05-18-2007, 07:48 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default SOB-Same Old Bengals. Nicholson is arrested

http://www.local12.com/content/break...6-bb50840683d1

Bengals LB A.J. Nicholson was arrested Friday and is being processed at Kenton County Jail for a domestic assault charge.

Looks like another Bengal may end up being suspended by the league. He's already on probation. Just horrible. Do you think the Bengals act swiftly and cut him, since it appears they are trying to turn a corner character wise? Does "The Emperor" get involved?

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 07:53 PM    (permalink
Phrost

SOB, brilliant.
Old 05-18-2007, 08:06 PM    (permalink
Philliez01
All-Pro

Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would have to imagine that Nicholson would get cut by the Bengals. He isn't a starter for them and I would guess that Ahmad Brooks has done enough toplay in case of injury. I just can't see him staying with them.

If he doesn't get cut? Goodell will punish him.

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece
Philliez01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 08:21 PM    (permalink
Nitschke-Hawk
Pro Bowler

Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.

What a jag.

Bosanac01
Nitschke-Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 08:22 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philliez01 View Post
Goodell will pwn joo.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 08:23 PM    (permalink
Phrost

Wasn't Ahmad Brooks like a projected top 10 or top 5 pick at one point?
Old 05-18-2007, 08:37 PM    (permalink
GiantRutgersFan
Veteran

GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Goodell should lay the smack down on the freaking bungles and Chargers. These guys are a bunch of criminals. Take a 4th round pick from the Bungles and tell the Chargers that if anyone gets arrested in the next 6 months, or anyone tries to cheat and do steriods, then you lose a pick
Old 05-18-2007, 08:56 PM    (permalink
Philliez01
All-Pro

Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phrost View Post
Wasn't Ahmad Brooks like a projected top 10 or top 5 pick at one point?
Yeah, at one point he was thought out to be. . .

I agree Unseen, AJ Nicholson became such a jueeee n0000bbb though so Goodell will pwn him.

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece
Philliez01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 09:04 PM    (permalink
Bengals1690
Veteran

Bengals1690 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Bengals1690 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

i hate you aj nicholson.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mythbusta View Post
i love my pedestal. thats why im the mythbusta.
who dey?
Bengals1690 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 09:55 PM    (permalink
frisby213
Rookie

frisby213 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I feel bad for the Bengals. I like the team a lot, and I wish they'd get rid of the cancers in their roster so that they'll play up to their level and face my Colts in the playoffs for a hell of a shoot-off game.
frisby213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 09:56 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There are rumors floating that he's already been cut.

We really don't need him, he was in danger of being cut before this happened.

And Ahmad Brooks is our starting MLB.

EDIT: And GRF. At least we have a QB...

Last edited by PalmerToCJ : 05-18-2007 at 09:59 PM.
PalmerToCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007, 10:25 AM    (permalink
JF4
Pro Bowler

JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is a shame, I don't understand how so many players on one team can get in trouble with the law. I think it's about time that the NFL starts to punish the organization along with the players because of their inability to control their team.

stephenson86
JF4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007, 08:10 PM    (permalink
TheChampIsHere
Veteran

TheChampIsHere hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

AJ Nicholson is one of those guys who just cant seem to stay out of the trouble. I thought if he could get cleaned up he could be a solid starting LB for someone but it doesnt look like hes gonna get chance. He doesnt have the upside/talent for teams to be willing to gamble on him.
TheChampIsHere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007, 08:32 PM    (permalink
mcdlaxbonz13
Veteran

mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

wasn't he suspended the day before the orange bowl for off the field issues

Sig by jkpigskin , thanks.
mcdlaxbonz13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2007, 07:07 AM    (permalink
JK17
Pro Bowler

JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiantRutgersFan View Post
Goodell should lay the smack down on the freaking bungles and Chargers. These guys are a bunch of criminals. Take a 4th round pick from the Bungles and tell the Chargers that if anyone gets arrested in the next 6 months, or anyone tries to cheat and do steriods, then you lose a pick
I would point out how stupid of a post that was...but I kinda feel like you already know.

Especially considering San Diego management has been cutting and moving away from players with character issues, legal troubles, etc. Nice cheap shot at Merriman too by the way, should've expected that from you.

Taking away a pick? That wasn't a serious idea was it?
JK17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2007, 07:11 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Icon

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It really is a shame that incidents like these continue to happen to the Bengals. Hopefully they learn from their mistakes, and I hope they do, and move the franchise in a positive direction. With guys like Nicholson on the team, the only thing they are doing is disgracing themselves and their team.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2007, 05:18 PM    (permalink
23trufant
Rookie

23trufant hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Totally embarassing

thanks Bengals1690
23trufant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2007, 05:36 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think he gets cut. It seems that Marvin Lewis and the front office are wanting to add a little more character and class to the organization and A.J. Nicholson was not even a star performer, or a starter for that matter, so after breaking his probation I think he's gone.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2007, 08:45 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

id rather have these problems than be as terrible as the NY Giants.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2007, 08:50 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philliez01 View Post
I would have to imagine that Nicholson would get cut by the Bengals. He isn't a starter for them and I would guess that Ahmad Brooks has done enough toplay in case of injury. I just can't see him staying with them.

Brooks is a starter...
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 10:03 AM    (permalink
eacantdraft
Pro Bowler

eacantdraft smells like sex panther.

He got cut.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2877610
eacantdraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 09:28 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

woman changed her story and he's still in trouble. what a joke!

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 09:48 PM    (permalink
MasterShake
Rookie

MasterShake could make a wolverine purr.MasterShake could make a wolverine purr.MasterShake could make a wolverine purr.MasterShake could make a wolverine purr.MasterShake could make a wolverine purr.MasterShake could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by themaninblack View Post
woman changed her story and he's still in trouble. what a joke!
The woman realized her meal ticket was about to lose his job...

Too late gold-digga!
MasterShake is offline   Reply With Quote