Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 05-24-2007, 06:15 PM    (permalink
Phrost

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdpads24 View Post
I'm not sure if you guys have seen this yet but it's hilarious. Kind of weird though. I'm sure you guys are mature enough. Lots of profanity, not sure if this is allowed to be posted on this forum.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VX8_M...elated&search=
Seen it loved it, our teacher put it on the projector at school....it was great...

"I'm lookin for some *****, some ****, and some butthole!!!"
Old 05-26-2007, 09:09 PM    (permalink
TPFKA#1SaintsFan
Pro Bowler

TPFKA#1SaintsFan hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.TPFKA#1SaintsFan hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xx1ZX...elated&search=

This one's not on youtube but it's still great:
http://www.boreme.com/boreme/funny-2...raining-p1.php
The Poster Formerly Known As #1SaintsFan

Sig by jkpigskin
TPFKA#1SaintsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2007, 12:53 AM    (permalink
sdpads24
Veteran

sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phrost View Post
Seen it loved it, our teacher put it on the projector at school....it was great...

Wow, I'm really suprised a teacher would show that to a class. It is funny though.

Thanks to Bantx for the cool sig.
RIP SEAN TAYLOR #21
sdpads24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2007, 11:16 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Wow, I'm really suprised a teacher would show that to a class. It is funny though.
GET ME A CHICKEN SANDWICH, AND SOME WAFFLE FRIES.
jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2007, 11:25 PM    (permalink
sdpads24
Veteran

sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jballa838 View Post
GET ME A CHICKEN SANDWICH, AND SOME WAFFLE FRIES.
FOR FREE!!!!!!!!

RIP SEAN TAYLOR #21
Old 05-28-2007, 12:26 AM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMZwZiU0kKs Probably the best thing ever in the history of the universe. Christopher Walken was a professional dancer and a lion tamer before he was an actor.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 11:54 AM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...5&q=trampoline

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
RyanLeaf#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 09:11 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
That made getting up this morning worthwhile.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 12:04 PM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088 View Post
That made getting up this morning worthwhile.
Thats hilarious isnt it. I was crying laughing when I seen that

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
RyanLeaf#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 04:52 PM    (permalink
critesy
All-Pro

critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.ifilm.com/video/2849581

some girl in gr 12 at my school went to panama and made a record there. wow.

RIP, Sean Taylor.
critesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 04:59 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

can someone hook me up w/ some video of any of the following guys?
-Reggie Bush(PREFLIBLY THAT CRAZY JUKE VS THE COWBOYS)
-Plaxico Burress
-Chad Johnson
-Steve Smith
-Larry Fitzgerald
-Sinorice Moss
-Brandon Jacobs
-Antonio Gates
-Frank Gore
-Vernon Davis

I suprisingly couldn't find any good video on these guys.

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 06:33 PM    (permalink
Phrost

Quote:
I am gonna have to post some stories about this guy. There are WAY too many to count.
Old 05-30-2007, 07:14 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
FOR FREE!!!!!!!!
***** what that smell like?

Last edited by jballa838 : 06-02-2007 at 10:23 PM.
jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 01:41 AM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
can someone hook me up w/ some video of any of the following guys?
-Reggie Bush(PREFLIBLY THAT CRAZY JUKE VS THE COWBOYS)
-Plaxico Burress
-Chad Johnson
-Steve Smith
-Larry Fitzgerald
-Sinorice Moss
-Brandon Jacobs
-Antonio Gates
-Frank Gore
-Vernon Davis

I suprisingly couldn't find any good video on these guys.
Ummmmm, just type the players name in youtube. What's so hard about that? I just threw in "Vernon Davis" and found 28 vids ranging from highlights to his "Click Clak" commercial. Try it. It's fun.

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 03:26 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3K-mrlYG7Y

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 03:27 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phrost View Post

The one where hes in the woods with his friends sister was a funny one.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 05:06 AM    (permalink
Stufazz
Veteran

Stufazz hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zgPFn_kWEY

never seen this before.... anchorman ron burgundy ESPN audition :)

Hitman D for the sweet sig
Stufazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 12:59 PM    (permalink
Acreboy
Pro Bowler

Acreboy hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Acreboy hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post
Total Awesomeness
Acreboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 02:04 PM    (permalink
-black
Pro Bowler

-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cam'ron is hilarious.......this is the funniest diss to 50 cent i have ever saw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGC8m-rHZls

-sig by jkpigskin
-black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 09:36 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Watch This
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRejd...elated&search=

KCJ58 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 09:47 PM    (permalink
sdpads24
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58 View Post
My favorite show on TV right now

RIP SEAN TAYLOR #21
Old 06-02-2007, 07:45 AM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stufazz View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zgPFn_kWEY

never seen this before.... anchorman ron burgundy ESPN audition :)
ESPIN no ron it's E S P N, "That's a terible name"lol

Old 06-02-2007, 03:31 PM    (permalink
islandboy843
Pro Bowler

islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=UlSPp67YG...related&search=

islandboy843 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 06:50 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2T0ZYqqlwR4

KCJ58 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 07:16 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

watch this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwxhEu-nkys
Funny $hit