Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 07-23-2006, 01:38 AM    (permalink
Immaculate Tackle
Veteran

Immaculate Tackle hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fat Kid
well joe montana retired with the cheifs
so any thing is possible
When he wrote "resign" he meant give Roethlisberger a second contract, not retire a Steeler.

Edit: the poll used to say "resign" (I think). Did a mod change it?
Immaculate Tackle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2006, 02:21 AM    (permalink
jsagan77
Veteran

jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsagan77
He's going to Sign with the SKins..lol jk
No whats sad? Your like the third different person to say that. I guess you guys dont have that much confidence in Jason Campbell.

Just adding my two cents here but, IMO Campbell will not make a great NFL QB.
I have faith in a proven super bowl winning QB moreso than our unproven sophmore.. If that makes Campbell a bust already then i'm missing your logic. I would love to see big ben in DC but I highly doubt it..
jsagan77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2006, 08:27 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
No whats sad? Your like the third different person to say that. I guess you guys dont have that much confidence in Jason Campbell.

I have faith in a proven super bowl winning QB moreso than our unproven sophmore.. If that makes Campbell a bust already then i'm missing your logic. I would love to see big ben in DC but I highly doubt it..
What are you talking about? I said that in my personal opinion Campbell wont make a great NFL Qb. That statement itself had nothing to do with the whole Big Ben topic. My logic behind this is... That he has bad footwork and mechanics, he holds the ball way too long, he only had one successful college season, and he has adequate arm-strength.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2006, 08:35 AM    (permalink
President
Rookie

President hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

He'll retire off his motorcycle.
President is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2006, 10:08 AM    (permalink
jsagan77
Veteran

jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

What are you talking about? I said that in my personal opinion Campbell wont make a great NFL Qb. That statement itself had nothing to do with the whole Big Ben topic. My logic behind this is... That he has bad footwork and mechanics, he holds the ball way too long, he only had one successful college season, and he has adequate arm-strength.

Thats what i'm talking about.. Remember what you post before you make a fool of yourself..[/b]
jsagan77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2006, 10:33 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immaculate Tackle
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fat Kid
well joe montana retired with the cheifs
so any thing is possible
When he wrote "resign" he meant give Roethlisberger a second contract, not retire a Steeler.

Edit: the poll used to say "resign" (I think). Did a mod change it?
Hmmm, no, he must have. I changed it early on because the first option was like "no matter what, he will retire a Steeler." But never the title. Weird.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2006, 01:34 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Thats what i'm talking about.. Remember what you post before you make a fool of yourself..[/b]
I still dont understand what you are trying to say here buddy. Ben Roethlisberger will be a Free agent after the 2010 season. So if you signed him wouldnt that mean you dont have that much confidence in Jason Campbell? I mean Campbell would be 29 by then.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2006, 03:15 PM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No Way Ben Roethlisberger will stay with the steelers. He's become the face of the steelers.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.
RCAChainGang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2006, 03:16 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathan
No Way Ben Roethlisberger will stay with the steelers. He's become the face of the steelers.
:? :? do you mean no way he won't stay?
Old 07-23-2006, 09:40 PM    (permalink

Truely one of the few steelers i really like. I love the fact that he rides w/o a helmet and he doesnt give a ****. I love the fact that he still won't rule out riding again. Who gives a crap what those pompous analysts on ESPN think? He enjoys riding motor cycles, let him do it if he wants.

I always wear my seatbelt but if I rode a cycle I probably wouldn't wear a helmet. It probably feels so awesome to ride w/o a helmet and just have your hair blowing in the wind at 65 mph.
Old 07-24-2006, 07:09 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anybody who thinks the Steelers would even letting him go into the last year of his contract is kidding themselves. He won't even come close to hitting free agency.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote