Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-26-2006, 11:01 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillen
bigblue, I cant disagree that Mlew and Dawkins are great safeties, and Lito is a solid #2 corner, but both Lito and Lewis were horrible last year. Just like to point that out.

Agree completely, there is alot of information that needs to be processed before you can make a decision.
I agree, which is why I had a hard time determining who is the best. Its really an unfair argument, because theres just too many variables in effect. You can make a strong case for all 3 of the guys I stated. No one is right and no one is wrong in this argument...the only way to settle this is by analyzing how they do this year. Even then, if Brown still doesn't get a good pass rush, how can we judge him you know? So I don't know...if I had to pick a guy I go with Newman, but I wouldn't get angry with anyone who disagreed with me.