Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 05-27-2007, 05:16 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't see Mustain beating out Sanchez, but that's just me. Sweetness, are you just saying that because Mustain is better than Juice?
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2007, 05:17 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow nice little triple post there. sorry
Old 05-27-2007, 06:13 PM    (permalink
TouchdownUSC
Rookie

TouchdownUSC hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

umm i never said mustain would start over sanchez, all i said is it will give sanchez some motivation to work even harder if he has competition. take er easy
TouchdownUSC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2007, 06:22 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

I wasn't referring to your post. Just stating my opinion
Old 05-27-2007, 07:27 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I called this move months ago. Star QBs have major egos and they think they will be the starter wherever they go. If you were Mustain and you thought you could beat out any QB in the nation you would go to the best school that prepares you for the pros (USC).

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2007, 07:40 PM    (permalink
mil_brew_fan
Rookie

mil_brew_fan is a cocksman.mil_brew_fan is a cocksman.mil_brew_fan is a cocksman.mil_brew_fan is a cocksman.

It's too bad Mustain will never amount to anything anymore because he's run into a buzzsaw at USC with quarterbacks.
mil_brew_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 01:39 AM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He's got three years or something left after this one so he could feasibly start for two years after learning the system for another two.

I don't mind this move. I just wonder how it will affect McFadden's production.

BlindSite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 03:36 AM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

I think Casey Dick can replicate 10 tds and 9 ints, but that's just me. McFadden will be fine.
Old 05-28-2007, 06:57 AM    (permalink
giant73zuma
Rookie

giant73zuma hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.giant73zuma hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

mustain can even hold sanchez's jock strap he will never see the feild at sc
Old 05-28-2007, 12:50 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

[quote=SNIPER26;419367]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SNIPER26 View Post
I don't see Mustain beating out Sanchez, but that's just me. Sweetness, are you just saying that because Mustain is better than Juice?
What the hell are you talking about? Mustain is a wuss. He can't handle competition and looks for a cop out. He bitches about playing time when the QB in front of him is playing better then he has his mom go to the coach and ***** to him. He's a poontang.

Oh and I'd take Juice over Mitch any day of the week.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 01:31 PM    (permalink
BUSTKUNTLAWL
Veteran

BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Juice > Douchestain
BUSTKUNTLAWL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 03:02 PM    (permalink
thebow305
2009 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This guy is probably the biggest idiot I have ever heard of. Why would he leave Arkansas when they are supposed to be one of the top teams Arkansas has ever had this year, as well as one of the top teams in the country. He would have a much better chance starting there then he will at USC, he might not start at USC for another 2 or possibly even 3 years, maybe NEVER. He won't play over Booty for sure this year, and Sanchez looks like the clear successor to Booty, almost beat Booty out for the job last year. Arkansas has two Doak Walker award possibilites at running back, as well as a Heisman candidate, and a reciever who has a chance of winning the Biletnikoff award in Marcus Monk. Monk would have been a late second, early 3rd round pick at worst had he entered the 2007 draft. Arkansas loses a couple offensive lineman, but they do return probably one of the top 3 center prospects next year in Jonathan Luigs (I think that's his name, don't hold me to it, I could be wrong.) He just seemed destined for success there and this decision to transfer to USC of all places has to go down right now as one of the dumber decisions in the last decade. Who knows, maybe he goes there and is the starter next year, but I HIGHLY doubt it. What a waste!

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. C.J. Mosley 2. Kelvin Benjamin 3. Ja'Wuan James 4. Brandon Thomas 5. Xavier Grimble 6. Tyler Gaffney 7. Ross Cockrell
thebow305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 03:04 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

[quote=sweetness34;420777]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SNIPER26 View Post

What the hell are you talking about? Mustain is a wuss. He can't handle competition and looks for a cop out. He bitches about playing time when the QB in front of him is playing better then he has his mom go to the coach and ***** to him. He's a poontang.

Oh and I'd take Juice over Mitch any day of the week.
Calm down it was a joke
Old 05-28-2007, 06:00 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

[quote=SNIPER26;420991]
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34 View Post

Calm down it was a joke
Your quotes are ****** up Sniper, haha.

Anywho, sarcasm and/or joking is very hard to detect over the internet unless you indicate it with a winky dude or a smiley dude.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 06:13 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

My bad. I should have put it down. I will say this though. Mustain is much more accurate then Juice, but Juice will wind up being a very good qb IMO. Just gotta work on that accuracy
Old 05-28-2007, 08:02 PM    (permalink
TouchdownUSC
Rookie

[quote=thebow305;420985]This guy is probably the biggest idiot I have ever heard of. Why would he leave Arkansas when they are supposed to be one of the top teams Arkansas has ever had this year, as well as one of the top teams in the country. QUOTE]

Maybe because USC passes the ball and he got tired of being in an offense that ran the ball most of the plays. I think it was smart of him to transfer if he wasnt going to be started at Arkansas, I dont know if he made the right move by choosing USC though. I wont complain though as a Trojan fan. I think he will start but it might be after Sanchez and maybe for just 1 year but im sure he will still get playing time and not only that but he will be groomed by some of the best coaches in the country. Not a bad deal in the long run but he will probably minimize his playing time as a starter
Old 05-28-2007, 10:22 PM    (permalink
benchod
Rookie

benchod is a cocksman.benchod is a cocksman.benchod is a cocksman.benchod is a cocksman.

Its pretty well known that Nutt and Mustain didn't get along, in the other thread, a poster pretty much explains what happened.

http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...2&postcount=46

Whether its actually right or not, I don't know, but it pretty much explains what happened.
benchod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 10:44 PM    (permalink
MP123
Veteran

MP123 smells like sex panther.

Why would Mustain transfer to USC when they already have John David Booty and Mark Sanchez?
MP123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 11:33 PM    (permalink
TouchdownUSC
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MP123 View Post
Why would Mustain transfer to USC when they already have John David Booty and Mark Sanchez?
You forgot to add Aaron Corp to the list too.....
Old 05-30-2007, 07:05 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm just glad he isn't in the Big 12, though I would have loved it if he came here (which was obviously never going to happen).

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 06:49 AM    (permalink
david81

Quote:
Originally Posted by MP123 View Post
Booty isnt gonna be there when Mustain can play. So as of right now its Mitch vs Sanchez vs Corp. And to why he left Arkansas, I think he was treated too much like **** for his likin over there...