Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 07-28-2006, 04:15 PM    (permalink

Rookies who are the #2 are included. Now, Im not totally briefed on every teams QB position so if I say your #3 is your #2 for instance please inform me nicely. Also there are too many backups to name so I only named the ones whose team name was early in the alphabet, or the ones I could remember.

Its Matt Schaub easily
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I voted David Garrard, he'd be a very good starting QB on most other teams.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2006, 04:16 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardsalltheway
Its Matt Schaub easily
I should have added him but i didnt get to "F" before it was filled.
Old 07-28-2006, 04:16 PM    (permalink
Staubach12
All-Pro

Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Matt Schaub

BoneKrusher
Staubach12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2006, 04:18 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Too bad I can't edit this poll.....GUS FEROTTE!
ny10804
All-Pro

ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.

Wait, so why isn't Schaub an option?
ny10804 is offline   Reply With Quote

Matt Schuab, and there isn't a close second. He could start for like 10 teams right now.
Old 07-28-2006, 04:19 PM    (permalink
Staubach12
All-Pro

Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Schaub is the future of the Dallas Cowboys

BoneKrusher
Staubach12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2006, 04:23 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simms2Clayton
Matt Schuab, and there isn't a close second. He could start for like 10 teams right now.

So could Garrard. He was very good last year for Jacksonville. Totaling 7 Touchdowns to 2 Turnovers, 200 Passing Yards and 20 Rushing Yards per game in his 5 starts.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2006, 04:26 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I voted David Garrard but I officially vote that this poll sucks, how can you have Leinart, Cutler, Harrington and not have Kyle Boller he is better than all of them.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
EdReedUnstoppable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2006, 04:28 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdReedUnstoppable
I voted David Garrard but I officially vote that this poll sucks, how can you have Leinart, Cutler, Harrington and not have Kyle Boller he is better than all of them.
All-NFLDC, or All-Homer?
Old 07-28-2006, 04:29 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
All-NFLDC, or All-Homer?
stop with calling people homer. you could very easily have that lable but crybaby is there
Old 07-28-2006, 04:31 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12
Quote:
Quote:
All-NFLDC, or All-Homer?
stop with calling people homer. you could very easily have that lable but crybaby is there
"People?" I don't know what you are talking about, I only called one person a homer.
Old 07-28-2006, 04:32 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
All-NFLDC, or All-Homer?
So Kyle Boller isnt better than Cutl;er, Leinart, and Harrington? Hmm 2 rookies and a guy who constantly turns the ball over...........Boller is better than those 3.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 07-28-2006, 04:33 PM    (permalink

No, I don't think Boller is better than Harrington or Leinart.
Old 07-28-2006, 04:34 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

Quote:
Then you have lost your mind. 8)

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
njx9
Suck it Rob
All-NFLDC

njx9 has disabled reputation

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All-NFLDC, or All-Homer?
So Kyle Boller isnt better than Cutl;er, Leinart, and Harrington? Hmm 2 rookies and a guy who constantly turns the ball over...........Boller is better than those 3.
seconded.

though i would add that cutler and leinart may be better at some point this season.

it is odd to see people give up on boller already... what'd he have, 2 games with a real offense?
njx9 is offline   Reply With Quote
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12
Quote:
Quote:
All-NFLDC, or All-Homer?
"People?" I don't know what you are talking about, I only called one person a homer.
from yodachu's thread
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearfan54
After your Bears analysis, you just lost all credibility.
I wont even go into how our offense will be much better, b/c I would go on a rant
You could be labeled a homer, but i 100% agree with you.

I expect to see improvement in the passing game, I think one of your young WRs will step up, and I think if Grossman is healthy, then he is a very solid QB.

I love Cedric Benson, he will show why he was the #4 pick in the draft. I mean, if u won 12 games (or was it 13?, w/e) with Kyle Orton...
Old 07-28-2006, 06:42 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikings Fan

Also there are too many backups to name so I only named the ones whose team name was early in the alphabet, or the ones I could remember.
Old 07-28-2006, 06:42 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Then you have lost your mind. 8)
ERU :shock:

Yea, he lost it a while ago.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2006, 06:46 PM    (permalink

from yodachu's thread
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearfan54
After your Bears analysis, you just lost all credibility.
I wont even go into how our offense will be much better, b/c I would go on a rant
You could be labeled a homer, but i 100% agree with you.

I expect to see improvement in the passing game, I think one of your young WRs will step up, and I think if Grossman is healthy, then he is a very solid QB.

I love Cedric Benson, he will show why he was the #4 pick in the draft. I mean, if u won 12 games (or was it 13?, w/e) with Kyle Orton...
[/quote]

You misunderstood, I meant be labeled a homer by other people, but not me.
Old 07-28-2006, 06:54 PM    (permalink

Quote:
wow. did you see how Boller played at the end of the year?
Old 07-28-2006, 07:35 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All-NFLDC, or All-Homer?
seconded.

though i would add that cutler and leinart may be better at some point this season.

it is odd to see people give up on boller already... what'd he have, 2 games with a real offense?
I agree as well. I think they gave up on Boller too quickly. The move to get McNair seems to be no more than a panic move by Billick.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2006, 07:38 PM    (permalink
ninerfan
Pro Bowler

ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardsalltheway
Its Matt Schaub easily
Yep correct. I voted Dilfer though.

Gimme 8 games and best back up will be Kurt Warner

me want to kill you? hahaha Bonekrusher you complete me
ninerfan is offline   Reply With Quote