Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-05-2007, 07:59 PM    (permalink
RoyHall#1
Pro Bowler

RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
I still have no idea who the Wolves are going to get. I'm hoping a dependable big man.
Not a great spot to be in at 7 if you want a big man. Hawes would be good, although a bit of a reach.
RoyHall#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 10:26 PM    (permalink
DorianSmith
Rookie

DorianSmith needs more cowbell.

Whats the news on that trade propasol to the Hawks:

Hawks Recive:
Zach Randolph
Jarrett Jack

Blazers Recive:
#3 Pick (Mike Conely Jr.)
DorianSmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 10:37 PM    (permalink
RoyHall#1
Pro Bowler

RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DorianSmith View Post

Hawks Recive:
Zach Randolph
Jarrett Jack

Blazers Recive:
Salaries match up pretty well.
Old 06-05-2007, 10:37 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Hawks Recive:
Zach Randolph
Jarrett Jack

Blazers Recive:
First off, it's Conley. Second, I guess it would work out for both sides. Blazers get the Oden/Conley combo. Second, Atlanta gets a young PG to go with their 86 forwards. Randolph could take pressure off of Marvin Williams. Atlanta would also still have the #11 pick, so it works out well for them.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 10:46 PM    (permalink
DorianSmith
Rookie

I think that would be a great trade hope it goes through!
What a Great Lineup:
C.Oden
PF.Aldrigde
SF.Undecided(they are trying to get Rashard Lewis if not Udoka/Miles maybe even Travis Outlaw who is one of my favorite Players!
SG.Brandon Roy
PG.Mike Conley Jr.
Old 06-06-2007, 12:10 AM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I think that would be a great trade hope it goes through!
What a Great Lineup:
C.Oden
PF.Aldrigde
SF.Undecided(they are trying to get Rashard Lewis if not Udoka/Miles maybe even Travis Outlaw who is one of my favorite Players!
SG.Brandon Roy
PG.Mike Conley Jr.
If they get Rashard Lewis....wow, just wow. I think Aldridge is a better fit at the 4 so this would work out very nicely. These are 5 potential All-Stars! Damn that lineup would be sick.
Old 06-06-2007, 12:17 AM    (permalink
DorianSmith
Rookie

I cant wait! Im i die Hard Blzer fan been going 2 games since i was 3! At my school whenever i where beaver stuff ppl are always saying they suck and **** now Maybe a contender in the West!
Old 06-06-2007, 02:24 AM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Quote:
I cant wait! Im i die Hard Blzer fan been going 2 games since i was 3! At my school whenever i where beaver stuff ppl are always saying they suck and **** now Maybe a contender in the West!
I've never heard of this Blzer team ;)
And the school thing is, well, because aside from the USC game, the Beavers DO suck.
Old 06-06-2007, 08:44 AM    (permalink
NYmoney
Veteran

NYmoney needs more cowbell.

this is too good: "Two agents with draft prospects in the 5-15 draft range conveyed to DraftExpress that they feel that Portland is sending out messages implying that they may already have a late lottery pick locked up. The rumor emerging is that Portland can secure the #11 pick belonging to Atlanta, in return for Jarrett Jack if they so desire."

Jarrett Jack for the #11? That's incredible. Absolutely incredible. Well done Billy King. You are truly the most idiotic human being alive. What a true tool.

Hold on it's the Bulls on line two: yea they're offering Chris Duhon and Victor Kryhapa's head for the #3. What do you think Billy boy?
NYmoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 09:27 AM    (permalink
TPFKA#1SaintsFan
Pro Bowler

TPFKA#1SaintsFan hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.TPFKA#1SaintsFan hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYmoney View Post
this is too good: "Two agents with draft prospects in the 5-15 draft range conveyed to DraftExpress that they feel that Portland is sending out messages implying that they may already have a late lottery pick locked up. The rumor emerging is that Portland can secure the #11 pick belonging to Atlanta, in return for Jarrett Jack if they so desire."

Jarrett Jack for the #11? That's incredible. Absolutely incredible. Well done Billy King. You are truly the most idiotic human being alive. What a true tool.

Hold on it's the Bulls on line two: yea they're offering Chris Duhon and Victor Kryhapa's head for the #3. What do you think Billy boy?
It's a great trade for Atlanta. The Hawks need a point guard, and Conley won't be around at #11. They could take him at #3 but he's really not worth a pick that high. Getting Jack would solve their PG woes while giving them a lot of flexibility with the #3 pick.

Jack's a fine young player, too. We're talking about a young 23 year old PG who shoots 45% from the field, 35% from 3, and 87% from the FT line and just came off a season in which his average per 48 minutes is about 20 points, 9 assists and 4 rebounds. He's a solid point guard and his best days are still ahead of him... in not sure why Portland would trade him to be honest. Maybe they want to package the #11 to move up for Conley?
The Poster Formerly Known As #1SaintsFan

Sig by jkpigskin
TPFKA#1SaintsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 09:35 AM    (permalink
RoyHall#1
Pro Bowler

I think Atlanta could get a little more out of #11 than Jarret Jack, although I think that would be a good trade for both teams.

And for all you Blazer's fans who want to trade Jack and Randolph for Conley, that's ridiculous. How could you like that deal?
Old 06-06-2007, 11:16 AM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If that jack rumour is somewhat legit, do u think the raps could get the 11 pick for calderon
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 01:18 PM    (permalink
Romarville
Rookie

Romarville hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyHall#1 View Post
I think Atlanta could get a little more out of #11 than Jarret Jack, although I think that would be a good trade for both teams.

And for all you Blazer's fans who want to trade Jack and Randolph for Conley, that's ridiculous. How could you like that deal?
They want to dump Randolph because he's a pain in the locker room and he has a large salary. Plus, Aldridge has shown signs of being a good player when he's healthy.
Old 06-06-2007, 01:55 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

First off Jack would have extra leverage being from Atlanta but I would not do this trade at all. I prefer taking Crittenton at #11.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 01:58 PM    (permalink
RoyHall#1
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romarville View Post
They want to dump Randolph because he's a pain in the locker room and he has a large salary. Plus, Aldridge has shown signs of being a good player when he's healthy.
Well, their not going to get rid of Randolph's salary without getting some salary in return, so Randolph and Jack for #3 wouldn't work without probably getting at least one other team involved. Even though they have Aldridge, you just don't dump a young all-star caliber player in Randolph even though he's not the best character guy.
Old 06-06-2007, 02:35 PM    (permalink
NYmoney
Veteran

NYmoney needs more cowbell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyHall#1 View Post
Well, their not going to get rid of Randolph's salary without getting some salary in return, so Randolph and Jack for #3 wouldn't work without probably getting at least one other team involved. Even though they have Aldridge, you just don't dump a young all-star caliber player in Randolph even though he's not the best character guy.
i concur. you cannot just dump a young all-star because you don't like his character. him and jack for the #3 and salim stoudemire would not be that bad. I really think ATL is getting the short end of the stick though. I heard the C's were interested in trading up for the #3. Anyone else heard the specs on that trade?
NYmoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 04:20 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYmoney View Post

Billy King's a pretty bright fella ;) JJ for the #11 pick could be one of the dumbest trades ever
Old 06-06-2007, 07:06 PM    (permalink
DorianSmith
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNIPER26 View Post
I've never heard of this Blzer team ;)
And the school thing is, well, because aside from the USC game, the Beavers DO suck.
The Beavers dont suck 10-4 last year! and i meant Blazers for both things sorry messed up! Plus Randolph isnt a good Hussler the coaches dont like him! Hes gone and so is Miles and Jack!

Last edited by DorianSmith : 06-06-2007 at 07:10 PM.
Old 06-06-2007, 08:52 PM    (permalink
duckseason
All-Pro

duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The Beavers dont suck 10-4 last year! and i meant Blazers for both things sorry messed up! Plus Randolph isnt a good Hussler the coaches dont like him! Hes gone and so is Miles and Jack!
The beavers were 10-4 last year in what? Oh, and I thought you might like to know that there is a period key on your computer. It should be two spots to the right of the M key. In between the comma and forward slash. It's a lot easier than unnecessarily hitting shift + 1 all the time. And your posts will make a bit more sense to those reading them if you reserve your exclamation points for when they fit what you are saying. As it is, most people probably hear either Gilbert Gottfried or Jack Bauer's voice narrating your posts in their heads as they read.
Old 06-06-2007, 08:57 PM    (permalink
RoyHall#1
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckseason View Post
The beavers were 10-4 last year in what? Oh, and I thought you might like to know that there is a period key on your computer. It should be two spots to the right of the M key. In between the comma and forward slash. It's a lot easier than unnecessarily hitting shift + 1 all the time. And your posts will make a bit more sense to those reading them if you reserve your exclamation points for when they fit what you are saying. As it is, most people probably hear either Gilbert Gottfried or Jack Bauer's voice narrating your posts in their heads as they read.
LOL it was Jack Bauer for me. +rep!
Old 06-06-2007, 09:27 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
This episode takes place between the hours of 10:00 and 11:00.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 09:57 PM    (permalink
RoyHall#1
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
This episode takes place between the hours of 10:00 and 11:00.
NO, you forgot the exclamation point, I heard Chloes voice instead...
Old 06-06-2007, 10:14 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!

like that?

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 10:46 PM    (permalink
DorianSmith
Rookie

I always use ! points. idk why and In football.

Also back2 the draft which of these trades do u like better:

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/feature...=13~13~2 2~22

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/feature...378&teams=9~22
Old 06-06-2007, 11:11 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Quote:
Hahahahaha...I'm throwing in 5 bucks for the official "DorianSmith I Need Phonics Fund", it's well-worth it.