Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 06-06-2007, 07:33 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

whats a good site, that lists & tells about our prospects

that i don't have to pay for

its probally against the rules so juts pm me

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 07:33 PM    (permalink
-black
Pro Bowler

-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricky bobby View Post
Is he the 6'6" one, or am I confusing him with somebody else?
maybe confusing him with Greg Carr??

-sig by jkpigskin
-black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2007, 02:31 PM    (permalink
RonnieRun23
Rookie

RonnieRun23 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Jordan Futch committed yesterday.
6'4'', very athletic linebacker
Rivals 100 player.
RonnieRun23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2007, 03:24 PM    (permalink
-black
Pro Bowler

-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

FSU will have the best LB class in the country :)

-sig by jkpigskin
Old 06-07-2007, 04:45 PM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.

i really think all they need is decent quaterback play... and they will do very well this season, strong defense + hopefully above average offense = 10-2
strong defense + last years offense = 8-4 at worst

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
HoopsDemon12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2007, 04:11 PM    (permalink
Geomar
Rookie

Geomar hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Geomar hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -black View Post
I honestly think Miami will beat Oklahoma
finally an fsu fan that agrees with us
Geomar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2007, 08:20 PM    (permalink
ENIGMATIC 1

Anybody think Lance Legget will step up this year? He seems to have alot of upside but just can't get it together.
Old 06-10-2007, 12:12 AM    (permalink
-black
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by ENIGMATIC 1 View Post
Anybody think Lance Legget will step up this year? He seems to have alot of upside but just can't get it together.
no.........

-sig by jkpigskin
Old 06-10-2007, 12:16 AM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

12-0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2007, 12:25 AM    (permalink
-black
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by CutlerChris View Post
0-12!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i agree.......

-sig by jkpigskin
Old 06-10-2007, 12:27 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well I watched the spring game again, 2 things I noticed, Campbell has no idea what an inside move is, and Andrew Bain is terrible.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2007, 12:32 AM    (permalink
-black
Pro Bowler

Wasnt Bain one of your better blockers last season (not that its saying much)

whats your take on Youngblood?

-sig by jkpigskin
Old 06-10-2007, 12:38 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bain was our worst starter last year.

Youngblood at times looks very good. He had quite a few injuries last year that really hurt him though. He looked pretty good in the spring game, I think he will do very well at RT this year. I'm not worried about our OTs at all.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 06-11-2007, 11:42 AM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lance Leggett is 6-4 7/8.
Old 06-11-2007, 11:50 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

Do you have a link to that because every where I see him listed as 6-3?

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 06-15-2007, 12:29 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

Who do you guys think will start at LB? I've seen some places listing McCarthy over Gooden at SLB but that really wouldn't make much sense to me. Adkins never really impressed me and I hope he doesn't end up starting. I'd like to see Cook, Gooden and McCarthy start with Adkins and Sharpton rotating in.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 06-15-2007, 12:44 AM    (permalink
Phrost

How Miami manages to pull so much talent despite all of their bad publicity and terribleness of late surprises me.
Old 06-15-2007, 01:11 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

Terribleness? We had one 7-6 season and a few 9 win seasons. It's definitely not normal Miami, but it still isn't terrible, and it's still Miami so people will come here.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 06-15-2007, 01:06 PM    (permalink
RonnieRun23
Rookie

Yeah, we haven't really been terrible, aside form last season. We had a couple of disappointing seasons with 9 wins. Not many teams in college football call a 9-win season disappointing.

Who do you guys think is going to break out this year?

Offense: Hopefully one of the qbs, Sam Shields, maybe Farr

Defense: Josh Holmes will probably be part of the rotation, Glenn Sharpe hopefully, and Colin McCarthy.

Btw, there have been talks that Orlando Franklin is going to get a lot of time at guard in order to get the 5 best players on the field at the same time. I hope he takes Bain's spot. He was the one getting all the attention last year instead of Fox, but he didn't get the grades, and then Fox went on to have a great season.
Old 06-15-2007, 01:55 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

Yea I saw something about Franklin on rivals but my account ran out. :(

I wouldn't mind getting someone other than Bain in there, be it Rutledge or Franklin, I'd much rather have Trump in there at center with Morse at OG than Bain playing.

As for the break out guys, if the QB does well I can definitely see Shield breaking out, Farr as well. Farr is very physically impressive.

For defense I think at least one of the LBs will have a huge year (McCarthy, Cook), and I think Teraz McCray will have a big year. Steven Wesley is a young DE that impressed in spring, hopefully he can have some type of impact.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 06-15-2007, 02:16 PM    (permalink
duckseason
All-Pro

duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ESPN Clizassic is showing James, Moss, Wayne, Reed, Morgan, etc.. against VaTech in '98
Ooh, they just blocked the punt. Looks like #2 blocked it and Reed recovered. They said it was their 4th blocked kick of the season and this was the 3rd game. haha. I don't even remember watching this game. Don't tell me who wins.
Old 06-18-2007, 10:54 AM    (permalink
RonnieRun23
Rookie

Aldarius Johnson is expected to commit here before the end of the week. HUGE get for us, in my opinion he's the best player in Florida this year, and the best WR since Andre Johnson. He's from Miami Northwestern, i hope we get all the MNW kids.
Old 06-18-2007, 10:58 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

Definitely would not mind bringing in all the Northwestern guys. Hopefully Harris can get all his boys in here.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 06-19-2007, 06:15 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

How much do you think Cooper will be used this year? I was disappointed he got hurt before the spring game though, really wanted to see him in action. I hope he brings a spark that the offense has been lacking.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 06-19-2007, 08:14 PM    (permalink
-black
Pro Bowler

^ that spark needs to come from your OL, WR core, and QB.....

-sig by jkpigskin