Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 06-07-2007, 04:10 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xonraider View Post
More like the most talented, but there is no way he tops Torry Holt or Steve Smith now. He gived up on routes, doesn't care anf on top of that he's being paid millions of dollars to play.

Of course he is the #1 candidate... if he gives 70% of his 100% effort he can have a decent season... at least MUCHa better than last season.
Last season he was bad because of a lack of effort and nagging injuries. Both should be fixed this season which is why I think he's primed to have a huge season. Nobody can do the things Moss can do, and with that offence, he should be near unstoppable.
Moses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2007, 04:23 PM    (permalink
MasterShake
Rookie

MasterShake could make a wolverine purr.MasterShake could make a wolverine purr.MasterShake could make a wolverine purr.MasterShake could make a wolverine purr.MasterShake could make a wolverine purr.MasterShake could make a wolverine purr.

Throwin out my homer pick:

Michael Lewis, SS, 49ers
MasterShake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2007, 04:56 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkiliSmith View Post
Donovan McNabb maybe?
I'm actually damn near alone on this one, but I believe that McNabb will have a off year next year. No one he will be throwing to impresses me at all.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2007, 05:08 PM    (permalink
skinzzfan25
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088 View Post
I'm actually damn near alone on this one, but I believe that McNabb will have a off year next year. No one he will be throwing to impresses me at all.

True, but outside Stallworth last year, has he ever had anybody?

Oh wait, Todd Pinkston, nvm.
Old 06-07-2007, 05:09 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinzzfan25 View Post

Old 06-07-2007, 06:15 PM    (permalink
Mr. Stiller
All-Pro

Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moses View Post
Randy Moss is the best WR in the league and I wouldn't be surprised to see him leading the league in most statistical categories. New England's offence is going to be dominant next season.
I would.... I know you know how much Brady Spreads the ball around...

They have Stallworth, Moss, Welker, Gaffney, Caldwell, Washington and Jackson..

Not to mention... Maroney, Faulk, Morris, Watson and Thomas.

There's a lot of guys that could take #'s from Randy.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/center]
Mr. Stiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2007, 07:30 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Stiller View Post
I would.... I know you know how much Brady Spreads the ball around...

They have Stallworth, Moss, Welker, Gaffney, Caldwell, Washington and Jackson..

Not to mention... Maroney, Faulk, Morris, Watson and Thomas.

There's a lot of guys that could take #'s from Randy.
We all knew how well McNabb spread the ball around. Look what happened when he got Owens though. It's tough to not pass to a guy like Moss.
Old 06-07-2007, 07:37 PM    (permalink
Paranoidmoonduck
Team Leader
All-Pro

Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Last season he was bad because of a lack of effort and nagging injuries. Both should be fixed this season which is why I think he's primed to have a huge season. Nobody can do the things Moss can do, and with that offence, he should be near unstoppable.
The injuries didn't play nearly as big a part in Moss' 2006 as they did in 2005. Moss is still talented, but his production relies completely on how happy he is. If he remains happy with the coaches and winning in New England, then it should be fine.

If not, he'll be the most frustrating player on the field. Guaranteed.
Old 06-07-2007, 07:37 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
The injuries didn't play nearly as big a part in Moss' 2006 as they did in 2005. Moss is still talented, but his production relies completely on how happy he is. If he remains happy with the coaches and winning in New England, then it should be fine.

If not, he'll be the most frustrating player on the field. Guaranteed.
Agreed. New England has proved they can handle players with a reputation of being troublesome. Plus, if Moss isn't happy on the Patriots, there's nowhere he would be happy.
Old 06-07-2007, 07:38 PM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No LaMont Jordan either.

BlindSite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2007, 07:48 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinzzfan25 View Post

fredex?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2007, 08:02 PM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Corey Simon, Comeback POTY. Please believe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsaza2358 View Post
I am pretty surprised that Alexander and McNabb are not on that last.
I don't see how Alexander isn't on that list but Edge and McGahee are. Edge had a good year considering he played in Arizona, unless SI (foolishly) means to say he'll go back to rushing for over 1500 yards. And what is McGahee supposed to come back to, exactly? He is what he is, a superb college player who isn't near as good/dominant in the pros.
Geo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2007, 08:03 PM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I always support a FredEx mention. Always.
Geo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2007, 08:15 PM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They forgot Jeff George and Tim Couch!
Old 06-07-2007, 10:44 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
I always support a FredEx mention. Always.
I'd like to thank my hands for being so great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2007, 11:18 PM    (permalink
zoinks
Rookie

zoinks hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Moss is the obvious selection, and for good reason.

Moss has never worked with a QB of Tom Brady's caliber; likewise, Brady has never had a WR who could hold a candle to Moss. I fully expect to see them set the league afire.

Moreover, for the first time since his rookie season, Moss won't be the focal point of the offense, or be expected to assume the primary leadership role. Brady already has that stuff well in hand. For the first time in years, Moss will be able to focus on the task at hand, and just play football.

Assuming he re-signs with the Titans, I'll mention RB Chris Brown as a dark horse candidate. Last year, Travis Henry averaged almost 100 yards per game behind the Titans' revamped O-line. Brown will have that same O-line....but Brown is faster than Henry, is a much better receiver, and more of a home run threat. If he can stay healthy....and that's a HUGE "if"....I could see Brown piling up 1500+ yards of total offense.
zoinks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2007, 02:07 AM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by niel89 View Post
I'd like to thank my hands for being so great.
I HATED that guy

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm
smittyjs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2007, 02:37 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Icon

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OzTitan View Post
"Come Back"...had to have actually been somewhere worthy first to make a come back :)

He's more of a possible break out player.
Obviously another person absent for the 2005 season. Simms played at a more than satisfactory level that season and if he returns to that form this year then he has to be a candidate.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2007, 02:42 AM    (permalink
Paranoidmoonduck
Team Leader
All-Pro

Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Agreed. New England has proved they can handle players with a reputation of being troublesome. Plus, if Moss isn't happy on the Patriots, there's nowhere he would be happy.
We'll see. He seemed only moderately happy in Minnesota, and that was with a high powered offense and a lot of footballs thrown his way.
Old 06-08-2007, 01:52 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tommie Harris? Mike Brown?

:D

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2007, 03:43 PM    (permalink
Phrost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acreboy View Post
You can't come back if you were never good.

Simeon Rice has at least 11.5 sacks. Guaranteed.

If we had inside pressure at DT I would say 14.
Old 06-08-2007, 03:53 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How about Culpepper for comeback player, as of now he has no job lol, What if suddenly he becomes the next Drew Breszzz. Then again i dont see no team that desprate for him except Oakland and Detroit.
Old 06-09-2007, 06:35 AM    (permalink
BufFan71
Pro Bowler

BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

why is mcgahee on that list?
he missed like 2games last year
and spikes?
everyone (should) know that his career is on the decline.....FAST