Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 06-09-2007, 08:39 PM    (permalink
Neo
Rookie

Neo needs more cowbell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neko4 View Post
I will now test this theory
And you seem to have a man crush on Manning
I really dont care about Manning, i am not even a colts fan, but atleast i can point to facts and not some simple love affair.
Neo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2007, 08:40 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Neo:
Is Timmy Chang the greatest QB in NCAA history, and is he playing in the NFL right now?
Because if stats are everything then Chang=God
Hey genius boy you forgot to respond to this!

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2007, 08:41 PM    (permalink
cunningham06
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CutlerChris View Post
Hey guys, this just in: Kurt Warner is the NFLs 3rd best QB all-time. Jay Cutler is better than Tom Brady. These are hard facts. You simply can't argue with them. Also, Steve Young is the best ever, hands down. Sorry Neo, you're out of luck. I am THE authority on football things like this, and these are the stone cold facts. You can't argue with them. you just can't. It wouldn't be possible.

All Hail! His facts are so stone cold! You can't argue with this mans hard facts!
Old 06-09-2007, 08:43 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo View Post
First 8 Elway vs McNabb make a case for Elway... Seriously make your best attempt at a case... there really is none... REPEAT AFTER ME MCNABB's FIRST 8 SEASONS ARE BETTER THAN ELWAYS. (by far)
HOW ABOUT WHEN ELWAY WON MVP? HMM? I GUESS IT DOESN'T SHOW UP IN NFL.COM'S BASIC LAYOUT OF

Name-Yards-TD-INT-Passer Rating.

your ignorance is astounding.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Last edited by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) : 06-09-2007 at 08:45 PM.
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2007, 08:46 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He's gone for a week.

Quote:
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2007, 08:47 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CutlerChris View Post
He's gone for a week.
really? what for?

Quote:
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2007, 08:47 PM    (permalink
cunningham06
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo View Post
First 8 Elway vs McNabb make a case for Elway... Seriously make your best attempt at a case... there really is none... REPEAT AFTER ME MCNABB's FIRST 8 SEASONS ARE BETTER THAN ELWAYS. (by far)
Reading comprehension isn't your strong point huh? I just called you out for having nothing to back up your BS except stats and you tell me to refer to the stats.

As for McNabb, he played 10 games or fewer in 3 of those seasons. He isn't a leader and can't stay healthy so who cares what his production is. Just looking at stats Steve Young is the best qb to ever play. His accuracy was over 70% in 2 of his seasons I believe. He has the highest passer rating of any qb in the HOF so he is undoubtedly the best right?
Old 06-09-2007, 08:48 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cunningham06 View Post
Reading comprehension isn't your strong point huh? I just called you out for having nothing to back up your BS except stats and you tell me to refer to the stats.

As for McNabb, he played 10 games or fewer in 3 of those seasons. He isn't a leader and can't stay healthy so who cares what his production is. Just looking at stats Steve Young is the best qb to ever play. His accuracy was over 70% in 2 of his seasons I believe. He has the highest passer rating of any qb in the HOF so he is undoubtedly the best right?
Oh and he threw up in the Super Bowl. And began to throw screen passes at 90 MPH. The guy breaks down under pressure. He's like Dwight Freeney. Only plays good when hes ahead

Old 06-09-2007, 08:56 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

A great man once said "you can make stats say whatever you want them to say"

Old 06-10-2007, 12:38 AM    (permalink
cunningham06
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Oh and he threw up in the Super Bowl. And began to throw screen passes at 90 MPH. The guy breaks down under pressure. He's like Dwight Freeney. Only plays good when hes ahead
Hey, hey I'm saying he's not as good as Elway, but there's no need to bash my man Donovan.
Old 06-10-2007, 12:47 AM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Whoa buddy take it easy. I beg to differ on that "only plays good when he's ahead". I'm sorry, I fail to see that.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2007, 12:52 AM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNIPER26 View Post
Whoa buddy take it easy. I beg to differ on that "only plays good when he's ahead". I'm sorry, I fail to see that.
Sorry but Neo has me pretty pissed, I have to throw out everything

Old 06-10-2007, 03:24 AM    (permalink
Namy
Veteran

Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hahaha Neo you're a tard. The fact taht you've been trying so hard to bash Elway for 6 pages of this thread is quite amusing. The FACT that every professioanl NFL analyst and member on this board disagrees/would disagree with you doesn't really get to you? Let me just say this... Elway was/is/will be the ULTIMATE QB prospect in history. You talk about his inaccuracy, but scouts during his time said he could LASER a ball with SUPURB accuracy from 40-60 yards out. This is why many scouts also believe that there has never been a true "franchise QB" since Elway... not even Peyton Manning.

Also, you credit teams for wins, but aren't teams also catalysts for QB statistics? Put John Elway in today's Colt's offense. Give him Marvin Harrison, Reggie Wayne, Dallas Clark, Addai (back then Edge too), an elite O-Line, in a DOME for half the season, in addition to the rule where DBs cannot place their hands on WRs past 5 yards and Elway would've put up just as good if not better statistics.

I believe NJX9 poitned out that Marino had no where near passing options Manning does. That's a fact. Now let me extend this further. Elway had even less offensive weapons than Marino UNTIL late in his career. Your bringing up of statistics is amusing. Jake Plummer's best statistical season yardage-wise of 4089 yards surpasses taht of John Elway's best yardage season. However, I dare you to come to Denver and try to suggest that Plummer is better than Elway with that statistic.

Myriad people mention how Elway enjoyed the best seasons of his CAREER in his last two seasons... but not just in terms of Super Bowl wins.. but also in his statistics. Elway enjoyed his BEST STATISTICAL SEASONS his LAST two years... isn't that kind of odd? He is definitely passed his prime by then in his late 30's. Right, that's because it reasserts my poitn that teams are large factors with QB's statistics. Give Elway in his PRIME the team that he had late in his career and the Broncos may have been a dynasty of the ages.

Moron, playing in different eras and with subpar supporting casts have A LOT to do with more than wins, they produce the luxury statistics that QB's nowadays can easily achieve.

Projected win total: 55+

Last edited by Namy : 06-10-2007 at 03:30 AM.
Namy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2007, 09:43 AM    (permalink
JK17
Pro Bowler

JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.

Also important to rememeber that Elway can throw a vortex 110 yards.
JK17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2007, 11:32 AM    (permalink
Ewing
Pro Bowler

Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.

Don't feed the ****ing trolls. Just let this thread drop.
Ewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2007, 12:54 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just let it be known that being a QB has little to do with stats and numbers..

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2007, 01:38 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namy View Post
in a DOME for half the season
Not to mention Mile High aint all that pretty in winter
Manning cant do anything in bad weather

Old 06-10-2007, 02:01 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24cadillac24 View Post
I don't really think anybody believes that winning a super bowl makes a great QB. Sure it helps, but if you actually think that what you are saying is common belief, then there is something wrong.
Troy Aikman was a first ballot hall of famer because of the wins he got. Terry Bradshaw was the same way.

10-15 other QBs in the league could have done what Troy Aikman did. Should Chris Chandler be a hall of famer? No? He was a better QB than Aikman was, he just didn't have the weapons.