Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 08-02-2006, 02:26 PM    (permalink
3projectPAT6
Rookie

3projectPAT6 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default You Pick 'em

Alright heres the game, i am going to pick a random draft class at a certain position (this time WR), and i am only gonna give you a name (made up name) and there most recent college stats. you guys predict who is gonna be most productive in the nfl. and after enough people have there guesses in ill reveal each player. let the games begin!!!!

Mike McCoy 6'3 195 40 time: 4.49 (what i found but he was running with a tweaked hammy)
19 TD 1719 YDS 84 rec 20.5 yds/rec started all 12 games (side note, needless to say he played in a pass happy offense)

Jamal watkins 6'3 210 40 time: 4.38
7 TD 944 YDS 45 rec 21.0 yds/rec started all 11 games (side note, played at a big time program)

Tom payton 6'1 191 40 time: 4.42
10 TD 821 YDS 41 Rec 20.0 yds/rec played only 9 games (side note has some ability as a punt returner 98 yards and 1 TD in most recent season, big time program).

Sam paine 6'1 193 40 time: 4.56
13 TD 1191 YDS 67 rec 17.8 yds/rec played in all 11 games (side note played at a big time college)

Sig byDLS42
3projectPAT6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 02:49 PM    (permalink
3projectPAT6
Rookie

if you voted, also post who you voted for in the thread.

Sig byDLS42
Old 08-02-2006, 02:49 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Are you going to give out measurables, too? Because with stats, it would just be picking out the most productive.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 02:51 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Voted for Paine.
Old 08-02-2006, 02:55 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10
Voted for Paine.
As did I.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 02:56 PM    (permalink

i went payton
Old 08-02-2006, 02:57 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I took Tom Payton

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 02:58 PM    (permalink
3projectPAT6
Rookie

ya, i guess thats fair

Mike 6'3 195 4.49 (this is what i found, but i would say hes a lil bit faster then that, it said he had a tweaked hamstring when he ran this)

Jamal 6'3 210 4.38

Tom 6'1 191 4.42

Sam 6'1 193 4.56

Sig byDLS42
Old 08-02-2006, 05:12 PM    (permalink
mcdlaxbonz13
Veteran

mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Jamal Watkins, i hope im right

Sig by jkpigskin , thanks.
mcdlaxbonz13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 06:30 PM    (permalink
Draft King
All-Pro

Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll say Sam Paine.
Draft King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 07:50 PM    (permalink
3projectPAT6
Rookie

well, seems that this was kind of a flop, should i just post who all the people are or wait it out another day or so?

Sig byDLS42
Old 08-02-2006, 08:09 PM    (permalink
Staubach12
All-Pro

Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Watkins

BoneKrusher
Staubach12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 08:09 PM    (permalink
njx9
Suck it Rob
All-NFLDC

njx9 has disabled reputation

tom payton
njx9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 08:15 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Watkins.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 08:17 PM    (permalink
Staubach12
All-Pro

Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3projectPAT6
well, seems that this was kind of a flop, should i just post who all the people are or wait it out another day or so?
Post 'em now.

Haha post #1234...

BoneKrusher
Old 08-02-2006, 08:23 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Staubach12
Quote:
Post 'em now.

Haha post #1234...
I agree, I don't want to wait until tomorrow.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 08-02-2006, 08:37 PM    (permalink
3projectPAT6
Rookie

alright then two votes is enough for me

it seems that most of you think that sam paine would be the most successfull in the nfl. and think its safe to say that most of you would have made a pretty huge mistake. because same paine is actually Jabar Gaffney pick 33 of the 2002 NFL draft :?

anyway here is each players true identity

Mike McCoy is none other than Ashley Lelie

All of you who picked Jamal Watkins i think its safe to say made the best decision because....

Jamal Watkins is recently aquired denver bronco Javon Walker

Tom Payton is really the under acheiving Donte Stalsworth

and as stated before Sam Paine is Jabar gaffney.

i thought this game would be pretty fun, but i guess not to many people thought so. anyway do you think i should do it again and if so what position.

Sig byDLS42
Old 08-02-2006, 08:41 PM    (permalink
Draft King
All-Pro

Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

And I trusted you Paine.
Draft King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 08:47 PM    (permalink
Staubach12
All-Pro

Yeah, Watkins... I knew it.

BoneKrusher
Old 08-02-2006, 09:45 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151
Watkins.
Damn I'm good.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 08-02-2006, 10:55 PM    (permalink
mcdlaxbonz13
Veteran

mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

man i love being correct, and yes you should do this again its interesting and maybe more people will respond

Sig by jkpigskin , thanks.
mcdlaxbonz13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 10:59 PM    (permalink
Ho0k Em'
Pro Bowler

Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
alright then two votes is enough for me

it seems that most of you think that sam paine would be the most successfull in the nfl. and think its safe to say that most of you would have made a pretty huge mistake. because same paine is actually Jabar Gaffney pick 33 of the 2002 NFL draft :?

anyway here is each players true identity

Mike McCoy is none other than Ashley Lelie

All of you who picked Jamal Watkins i think its safe to say made the best decision because....

Jamal Watkins is recently aquired denver bronco Javon Walker

Tom Payton is really the under acheiving Donte Stalsworth

and as stated before Sam Paine is Jabar gaffney.

i thought this game would be pretty fun, but i guess not to many people thought so. anyway do you think i should do it again and if so what position.
I picked Paine, but didn't post it.

It's that damn Steve Spurrier.
Old 08-02-2006, 11:02 PM    (permalink
3projectPAT6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcdlaxbonz13
man i love being correct, and yes you should do this again its interesting and maybe more people will respond
lol, you knew watkins was javon the whole time tho didnt you. i really didnt mean to make his intials the same, kinda weird tho...

i think i need a more intreguing game title then you pick 'em, what should it be?

and what position should i do next?

Sig byDLS42
Old 08-02-2006, 11:03 PM    (permalink
Ho0k Em'
Pro Bowler

Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcdlaxbonz13
lol, you knew watkins was javon the whole time tho didnt you. i really didnt mean to make his intials the same, kinda weird tho...

i think i need a more intreguing game title then you pick 'em, what should it be?

and what position should i do next?
do DE next

for a name idk

Who's Who or somethin
Old 08-02-2006, 11:26 PM    (permalink
3projectPAT6
Rookie

i was tryin to do the DE and its not looking so good, the place i was finding my stats sucks at doing defense the only record INTs and Fumbles and the yardage. and other sites seem like pretty slim pickins...

Sig byDLS42