Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Miami Dolphins Team Forum

Miami Dolphins Team Forum Discuss the 'Phins

Old 06-05-2007, 06:31 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Green in Miami

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/6890434?MSNHPHMA

5th, could be a 4th. Still very lukewarm on this.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 06:53 PM    (permalink
reese

i dont like it...id still rather take a chance on a 30 y/o cpeeper then a 37 y/o green
Old 06-05-2007, 06:58 PM    (permalink
VY10
Rookie

VY10 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

So glad this happened. I started to feel bad for him that he was stuck on a team that didn't want him and couldn't get to the team that did.
VY10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 07:30 PM    (permalink
RonnieRun23
Rookie

RonnieRun23 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

bad move. i don't like it. at all.
RonnieRun23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 09:47 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i like it but i dont at the same time. i wanted green because ive always hated culpepper and i know green = the end of c-pep but i also didnt want to give anything more than a 6th rounder for him. i cant possibly see us making the playoffs this year so i was kinda hoping this didnt happen and we handed lemon the starting job...

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 08:18 AM    (permalink
I'mAHustler
Veteran

I'mAHustler hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I don't like it.

At All.

He'll probably end up being a WR or something...
I'mAHustler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 11:40 PM    (permalink
VY10
Rookie

VY10 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Brady Quinn was the right route to go but it is a lot better than Culpepper.
VY10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2007, 04:49 AM    (permalink
Joeyjr09

eh..I love adding Green to start for a year or two but I'm a little dissappointed we couldn't have held stronger and gotten him for that 6th. However a 4th is not bad. Same thing McNair was traded for last season and they both seem pretty comperable at this point in their career.

After all the dumb QB moves we have made, bringing in an intelligent, vet QB like Green for a 4th is low on the list of bonehead QB decisions.

Btw...I told Culpepper he would be traded. Just wondering if I'm getting any props on here for calling this months ago even tho I was bashed pretty good on these boards. I said I was reading between the lines. You all thought I was hating on Culpepper. In the end what I was saying came true.

Last edited by Joeyjr09 : 06-09-2007 at 08:01 PM.
Old 06-08-2007, 12:27 PM    (permalink
AlexDown
Pro Bowler

AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.

How many of you bought a Culpepper jersey?
Old 06-08-2007, 01:27 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ha, I don't get jerseys until the guys have proven themselves, but there were so many people that had them at my school, a lot within the first month of him getting traded here.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 06-08-2007, 02:49 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

haha, i wouldnt have bought a culpepper jersey if he took us to the super bowl. i always hated culpepper. my dad would always joke with me about getting his jersey and my response was always "well if u wanna spend $70+ on a nice campfire don't let me stand in your way"

although i do own a ricky williams jersey...

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2007, 09:34 PM    (permalink
reese

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexDown View Post
How many of you bought a Culpepper jersey?
i did...an orange 1...i usually wait to get a jersey till they actually do somethin but ive always been a c-pep fan so i got 1 as soon as we got him last year
Old 06-09-2007, 09:53 PM    (permalink
reese

i also waited to get a ricky williams jersey till he had that year when he rushed for 1800 yds...after that i got 3 of them...white, green, and orange...that basterd
Old 06-09-2007, 10:30 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

I got an orange Ricky one for $20 in like February hoping he would come back. Oh well, still a nice jersey.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 06-12-2007, 11:15 AM    (permalink
Finsfan79
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

Finsfan79 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

It does make us a possible contender for the AFC or a WC. We have "stability" at the QB and he could be a good teacher. We have a top 5 defense and an interesting WR/RB group.

It should be interesting to see how it all gels and most importantly what happens with the Oline.
Finsfan79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 03:46 PM    (permalink
reese

i still think we are seriously lacking in the secondary
Old 06-16-2007, 05:46 PM    (permalink
Joeyjr09

Quote:
Originally Posted by reese View Post
i still think we are seriously lacking in the secondary
We had the number 4 defense in the NFL last year with arguably a worst secondary. They should be better this year solely based on the fact Bell will be starting the entire season, Daniels will be 100 percent healthy and Allen will have had more time to grow as a CB. Remember he is basically an added draft pick to that spot this season. I'm not worried about that secondary as much as I am the entire offense. or even as much as Jason Taylor finally showing signs of age.
Old 06-16-2007, 09:01 PM    (permalink
reese

we have a couple solid guys...i like goodman, bell, daniels and allen...but mabe if we add a playmaker somewhere in there id feel alot better