Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 06-15-2007, 02:28 AM    (permalink
Phrost

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmartin575 View Post
Pace, Jones, and Ogden are all great but none of them compare Roaf. I have seen each of them struggle with certain players. Freeney gave Ogden fits, for example. Roaf completely dominated any DE he went up against.

People give the Chiefs defense crap for the 2003 playoff loss where they didn't force a single punt. What they always fail to mention is that the Chiefs did not punt either. A big part of that is that Roaf completely dominated Dwight Freeney. Freeney and Mathis were complete non-factors against Roaf and Tait.

IMO the line of Roaf-Waters-Wiegmann-Shields-Tait was the best of all time.

LMAO
Old 06-15-2007, 10:59 PM    (permalink
marks01234
Veteran

marks01234 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marks01234 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marks01234 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marks01234 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marks01234 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marks01234 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marks01234 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marks01234 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marks01234 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marks01234 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marks01234 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

^ eh, Roaf was a great player but I'm not sure he was better in his prime that Pace and Odgen. Boselli was the greatest OT I've ever seen since Anthony Munoz though.
marks01234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 06:01 AM    (permalink
kmartin575
Veteran

kmartin575 smells like sex panther.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marks01234 View Post
^ eh, Roaf was a great player but I'm not sure he was better in his prime that Pace and Odgen. Boselli was the greatest OT I've ever seen since Anthony Munoz though.
Freeney gave Ogden fits.

There is a reason Roaf went to 10+ pro bowls. He is one of the greatest of all time.

I'm still pissed at him though for quitting on his team at the time he did.
kmartin575 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 10:43 AM    (permalink
JK17
Pro Bowler

JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmartin575 View Post
Freeney gave Ogden fits.

There is a reason Roaf went to 10+ pro bowls. He is one of the greatest of all time.

I'm still pissed at him though for quitting on his team at the time he did.
Yeah, I'm sure there wasn't a single DE who ever gave Roaf trouble...
JK17 is offline   Reply With Quote