Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 08-09-2006, 08:49 PM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default All NFLDC CB - Champ Bailey, Deangelo Hall

This is too find out who you here aat NFLDC think would be most suited to command the middle

All CB's have been chosen for either their ability to shutdown, stop the run, tackle, cover, read plays

the options are as follows, if you think i have missed someone (i dont think i have) then tell me and if i think ur reason is valid enough i will add them

If a Position has two players on the field (WR, DE, DT, CB) then the top two players on the poll will be selected, wth the higgher of the two being the #1 and the lower being #2

QB - Tom Brady - New England Patriots (Runner Up - Peyton Manning - Indianapolis Colts)
RB - LaDainian Tomlinson - San Diego Chargers (Runner Up - Larry Johnson - KC Chiefs)
WR - Larry Fitzgerald - Arizona Cardinals (Runner Up - Terrel Owens - Dallas Cowboys)
WR - Chad Johnson - Cincinnati Bengals (Runner Up - Marvin Harrison - Inidianapolis Colts)
LT - Walter Jones - Seattle Seahawks (Runner Up - Orlando Pace - St Louis Rams)
LG - Steve Hutchinson - Minnesota Vikings (Runner Up - Larry Allen - Dallas Cowboys)
C - Olin Kreutz - Chicago Bears (Runner Up - LeCharles Bentley - Cleveland Browns)
RG - Will Shields - KC Chiefs (Runner Up - Chris Naeole - Jacksonville Jaguars)
RT - Willie Anderson - Cincinnati Bengals (Runner Up - George Foster - Denver Broncos)
TE - Antonio Gates - San Diego Chargers (Runner Up - Jason Witten - Dallas Cowboys)
RE - Michael Strahan - NY Giants (Runner Up - Dwight Freeney - Indianapolis Colts)
DT - Shaun Rogers - Detroit Lions (Runner Up - John Henderson - Jacksonville Jaguars)
DT - Marcus Stroud - Jacksonville Jaguars (Runner Up - Kevin Williams - Minnisota Vikings)
LE - Julius Peppers - Carolina Panthers (Runner Up - Jason Taylor - Miami Dolphins)
WOLB - Keith Bulluck - Tennessee Titans (Runner Up - Derrick Brooks - Tampa Bay)
MLB - Brian Urlacher - Chicago Bears (Runner Up - Ray Lewis - Baltimore Ravens)
SOLB - Takeo Spikes - Buffalo Bills (Runner Up - Marcus Washington - Washington Redskins)
CB - Champ Bailey - Denver Broncos (Runner Up - Ken Lucas - Carolina Panthers)
CB - Deangelo Hall - Atlanta Falcons (Runner Up - Chris McCallister - Baltimore Ravens)
FS -
SS -
FB -
K -
P -

VOTE AWAY

AND PLEASE NO HOMERISM, IF YOU VOTE AGAINST YOUR TEAMS CB IT WONT MEAN YOU GO TO HELL, IT JUST MEANS THAT YOU DONT THINK HE IS THE BEST CB

ADDITION
When DE's and OLB's are selected if the two winners/runners up are from the same side then I will decide who i believe will be best able too cope with a side switch.

ADDITION #2
Due too contravrtial circumstances Keith Brooking has not been awarded the runner up for WLB instead it has ben given too third place Derrick Brooks. This comes after twice Brooking recieved a mass influx of votes in a small period of time and P-L announcing someone had multiple accounts on the same IP. I made the decision too not award him the Runner Up. Any Problems PM me.

ADDITION #3
Due too a high influx of sudden votes Charles Woodson has been disqualified as a participant in the CB voting. Instead Chris McCallister has taken his spot.

ADDITION # 4
Despite a sudden influx of votes Tony Richardson was still awarded second place.

P.S. the only way that this can be successful is if you vote, please if you vote here check back when your on too see if a new poll has gone up, all votes are crucial as the more votes there are the more set in stone the voice of the voters will be :D

Thanks,
stephenson86
stephenson86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2006, 08:52 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Isaid Hall but this is a harder choice than some of the other ones. I also dont think that Vasher or Woodson should be on there
Old 08-09-2006, 08:52 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We are the Champions...don't Bail on us yet...

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2006, 08:54 PM    (permalink
Denver Bronco99
Veteran

Denver Bronco99 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

this is just like the RG one, no one should win this but champ...it really shouldnt be close...
Old 08-09-2006, 08:55 PM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ken Lucas had about as good of a season as a corner possibly could have, he gets my vote
Pit Bull #53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2006, 08:55 PM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denver Bronco56
this is just like the RG one, no one should win this but champ...it really shouldnt be close...
if it is a total blow out im going too redo the CB#2 slot but if there is a clear second i will just use them

please vote on the FB too :D
Old 08-09-2006, 08:56 PM    (permalink
ny10804
All-Pro

ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.

Alshinard Harris should be on there in place of Charles Woodson.
Old 08-09-2006, 08:57 PM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ny10804
tbh i think woodson hasnt lost it, as much as i hate the guys guts and anyone who has come from raider town, i respect his ability and i think his career will be revitalised
Old 08-09-2006, 08:57 PM    (permalink
moc182
All-Pro

moc182 is a cocksman.moc182 is a cocksman.moc182 is a cocksman.moc182 is a cocksman.

Ken Lucas.

"A real man makes his own luck." Billy Zane, Titanic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmitt Smith
Donít quit, donít even quit.
moc182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2006, 08:59 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephenson86
Quote:
tbh i think woodson hasnt lost it, as much as i hate the guys guts and anyone who has come from raider town, i respect his ability and i think his career will be revitalised
I hope your right :D but I think Harris should be there instead
Old 08-09-2006, 09:01 PM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12
Quote:
Quote:
another day maybe but i looked at the roster (on madden so i had all the names at once) AND NO I DIDNT JUST USE THE TOP 10, se my memory is terrible and i need a visual source too help so i use nfl.com depth charts and madden rosters so i dont forget any players
Old 08-09-2006, 09:01 PM    (permalink
ShutDwn
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ken Lucas. He is the full package. He stops the run better then any corner, and he is great in coverage.
Old 08-09-2006, 09:02 PM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShutDwn
Ken Lucas. He is the full package. He stops the run better then any corner, and he is great in coverage.
i put my vote for chris gamble, something about him, carolina by far have the ebst corner tandem and probably the bst defense in the NFL plus their loaded offense they are going all the way this year, they have it all, no holes at all
Old 08-09-2006, 09:02 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12
Quote:
Quote:
another day maybe but i looked at the roster (on madden so i had all the names at once) AND NO I DIDNT JUST USE THE TOP 10, se my memory is terrible and i need a visual source too help so i use nfl.com depth charts and madden rosters so i dont forget any players
It really doesnt matter anyway since niether would win
Old 08-09-2006, 09:04 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ken Lucas

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm
smittyjs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2006, 09:07 PM    (permalink
Denver Bronco99
Veteran

Denver Bronco99 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Quote:
i put my vote for chris gamble, something about him, carolina by far have the ebst corner tandem and probably the bst defense in the NFL plus their loaded offense they are going all the way this year, they have it all, no holes at all
nope sorry, neither is better then champ, and Chris and Samari are better then carolinas
Old 08-09-2006, 09:09 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

DeAngelo. I would take Lucas over Champ as well.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
stephenson86
All-Pro

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
nope sorry, neither is better then champ, and Chris and Samari are better then carolinas
disagree completely, gamble is awesome in coverage and he can tackle anything. lucas is like champ IMO just not as established and younger, those two are going too be a force together for a long time
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Quote:
that just keeps reminded me of Draft Day when I got so pissed for taking Carrol over him :evil: :evil: :evil:
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I disagree. Ken Lucas is the best CB in the NFL imo.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
HokiesSkins2621
Rookie

HokiesSkins2621 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

How is Champ "take an interception to the house then get burnt the next 2 more times for td's" Bailey have more votes over a Virginia born Cornerback in DeAngelo Hall? WTF? Oh well... 8)

Washington Redskins Mock Draft:
Round 1: Micheal Oher/OT/Ole Miss
Round 3: Paul Kruger/DE/Utah
Round 5: Marcus Freeman/LB/Ohio State
Round 6: Graham Gano/K/Florida State
Round 7: Maurice Miller/OG/Ole Miss
Snyder, get me Gano!
HokiesSkins2621 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2006, 09:11 PM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just for the record, I'd take D. Hall as my #2 behind Lucas.
Pit Bull #53 is offline   Reply With Quote
draftguru151
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I guess nowadays 2 plays completely ruin a players career, first Williams now Champ. :?

<njx9> <3 dg
Dillen
Pro Bowler

Dillen hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Sheldon Brown should be on there, and if anyone SERIOUSLY votes for Deltha O'Neal they have no idea what the hell a football is.

I voted for Deangelo Hall.

Thanks to jkpigskin
Dillen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2006, 09:13 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillen
Sheldon Brown should be on there, and if anyone SERIOUSLY votes for Deltha O'Neal they have no idea what the hell a football is.

I voted for Deangelo Hall.
You mean he isn't the best ever because he gets a bunch of ints? Ty Law and O'Neal are the shiznit!!!!11!!1!

<njx9> <3 dg